Price crypto can be manipulated? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
owmivmen

Price crypto can be manipulated?

I think the potential power company to manipulate the value of what is extra currency is already possible to manipulate the dog.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it can be manipulated, when you have the incoming and out coming of cash into the bitcoin world it becomes a boost for what most people get, but look at it this way there are so many ways to which we should be able to follow and do the right thing and this is what we have to know and keep everything in perspective as we all know and understand

I think that manipulation can occur in the newly listed currencies by coin owners to create fake volume

Yes, the price of crypto are being manipulated and it is really embarrassing for us. Everything in crypto can be manipulated it could be good and also it could be bad for the members in crypto currency. 

The whales got the market every time they make anything they want they came with 10 btc then go out with 15 BT easy way..

Welcome with me
Yes, there is a manipulation of currency rates, as well, in the volume of trading on many well-known trading platforms
This manipulation takes place to entice more investors to pump their money

I think that manipulation of cryptocurrencies falls only in the new currencies that enter the market quickly and get out of it quickly, too. To rub those big currencies so as to not be with them because he does not find its founder to manipulate them.

The crypto trader work for this and collect the coins and marge in a big coins use exchange for this purpose. This is good act and knowledge for crypto trader. Can come, so I want you to pay the price for crypto currencies, minus all There can be a lot of good in this case.

It's genuine that the charge of Crypto being manipulated so here they target the small coin in which they may be doing unload and pump which I already heard some instances.

Now, at the cost of cryptocurrencies, 2 things can be manipulated. 1 are people who trade this cryptocurrency, just ordinary people.
2-whales, which belongs to a huge part of the coins.

9 hours ago, Ummi112 said:

Yes crypto know how to be manipulated exact easily, each and every one the whales look after this everytime with slight cap coins for the reason that minor cap coins are comfortable to revolutionize and manipulate.

Yes it can be, you may do it as well, if you are holding enough number of crypto or a coin that you are holding it is easy for you ti make a buy or sell wall then you may manipulate is so easily.

I have been working in few year in many site but i lost my money in few site now i found a very trusted site crypto currency site now i earned a batter payment in this site

E

If you do not tell anyone about your information and warn about your movements, do not be afraid of the monument, but you should beware of trading against loss.

The crypto trader works for this and uses the exchange for this purpose, collecting coins and merging into a large currency. .This is good work and knowledge for the crypto trader. Yes I know so since crypto currency was powered, then turn it into a big price and make them.

Yes, Price crypto can be manipulated because depending on the price of the cryptocurrency it will go up and down. This is why we should all use cryptocurrency carefully.

I don't think so. I don't think prices of Crypto can be  manipulated or controlled. The price of Crypto is directly related to demand and supply

Price crypto can be manipulated to make fear in market and to make some unusual decisions in crypto trading. 

Yes, I certainly agree with you.  Because, this cryptocurrency is a very good site here prices must be manipulated.  It can be done then you can certainly benefit from doing so well.  This cryptocurrency is very good.

Large crypto or large crypto cannot be manipulated. Projects that are serious about development and want a real volume, certainly do not want their crypto manipulated alone or by the team. Except for tokens that have just entered crypto, they are mostly manipulated by their own teams.

On 1/20/2020 at 12:58 PM, owmivmen said:

Have you heard about crypto prices being manipulated on the Exchange?  I heard from someone who is experienced in crypto management. He said to use crypto with caution. what do you think? do you have other thoughts about crypto?

It is true, some exchange provides manipulated trading volumes by using differents kind of methods. That is why it is important to choose the exchanges that you use carefuly.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Do you have referred to crypto values simply being manipulated relating to the Swapping? Document discovered right from person who’s qualified for crypto software. The person told benefit from crypto by means of warn. the things ya think? do you own other sorts of emotions approximately crypto?

The most common form of market manipulation you might have heard of, especially in terms of cryptocurrencies, is the pump and dump scheme. The idea is simple. Whales (big bag holders) will accumulate coins of a small market cap cryptocurrency

they are getting all bitcoins that are runs through over the world to become rich when the bull run comes.

no, she cannot be manipulated or controlled. She is not dependent on anything. Only from people who sell or buy this currency. There are also people who can manipulate this - these are whales, they have a lot of coins, they can bring down the market quickly.

Yes,price crypto can be manipulated. There are many big company who are manipulated it.Exchange money and manipulated.