Price crypto can be manipulated? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
owmivmen

Price crypto can be manipulated?

i think that can be happened. in my point of view anything can possible for this business. if bitcoin can increase his activity then price will be growth. that's why i think it's depend in his marketing. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Well basically crypto currency cant be controlled or manipulated by other even the expert in trchnology because the coins are encrypted and no one knows how to decode that thing so i think it is impossible.

• +1 1

It's true that the price of Crypto being manipulated so here they target the small coin where they are doing dump and pump which I already heard a few times.

• +1 1

Yes, it can, because the price of crypto is very much influenced by supply and demands, which means more and more people are buying, so the price will pump up. and if anyone has large capital wants to manipulate, the way is to buy as many coins as possible with the highest price rate than the current price, the coins will definitely pump up. then selling everything will make the coins drop too.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 minutes ago, MeiLynh said:

I am sure that the price of cryptocurrencies is manipulated by many factors, not the nature itself. On exchanges, sometimes the volume of transactions is fake by the organization that buys and sells to control prices.

Yes, it can be manipulated, especially if that person has a lot of money so he can get easily move the price to the price he wants. But I am not sure if that person or whales can do that every time and anytime he wants because he will play against so many traders that will not have the same expectations with him. And if many traders don't agree to move the price to the low price or the high price, then that whales will not be able to move that price, and that is not easy to battle with the most traders.

• +2 2

Price of crypto up and down due to its demand and when price goes up and down then other crypto coins are come in movement. This is called crypto manipulated in my opinion.

• +1 1

Just now, krishnaverma said:

Of course price manipulation is possible and it is also being done on some exchanges mainly by whales. 

Prices can also be manipulated by governments, for instance by introducing all kinds of laws for crypto companies and exchanges. By closing exchanges they can try to make trading more difficult and by this manipulating the price.

• +2 2

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

5 hours ago, Digicoin said:

Yes of course. The whales can come together to do the manipulations. They do this by buying and selling and from it, the price alter and they gain. 

i think they have done this exact thing many times and i am tired of their manipulation and they will make all of us look bad when we have nothing to defend the wild moves in crypto.

• +2 1

Yes, of course, if you have a large part of the coins (for example, 40%) , then you can safely drive the price up and down if you want.

I don't think Bitcoin price can be manipulated.its price depends on market demand and supply.maybe you see some rise and fall of Bitcoin it's because of active traders working to earn profit.buying and selling Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Right,
Market manipulation is rampant in the crypto community due to lack of regulation. The current regulations are too lax and for now, are only made for formality, or for a simple show of legality. Cryptocurrency is difficult to judge because they don't run any business. They are not income generated from sales, they do not produce other types of income. The price of crypto tends to depend on market sentiment which is partly controlled by the media. Therefore, the value of Crypto depends in part on hype and this is very risky to be manipulated for the benefit of certain individuals.

• +2 1

On 1/21/2020 at 12:51 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Yes we certainly know whale, he can manipulate prices. When he acts, we can not do anything, so that the market price can be chaotic made by them. This is indeed very dangerous for us.

i think we complain about this and how whales control the market but when you think about it the market would have been boring without the whales manipulation.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, gulnaz said:

dear this is impossible to manipulate the price of the crypto i will advice you that you should use exchange site which is teustable

Of course it can be manipulated - economically, by whales which can negate a trend or start an opposite one because their transactions influence the economy (like mass sell order of BTC can make people panic and therefore push the price even lower) as well as social and mass media - if there will be a hype in TV, newspapers, news websites (like in December 2017), this could significantly boost the price of crypto. Or in case of panic - push the price down, below real value. Therefore as a cryptoexchange we often remind our users that if they want to profit from cryptocurrencies, the key is to follow these two elements and buy, when price is low and sell when it is high

• +3 1

Handling is the type of market abuse when deliberately attempting to interfere in the free and fair market functioning of a product, security, commodity or currency and creation of the artificial, false or misleading appearances of a product or a market.

• +3 1

i haven’t heard of this. but in common sense, it will really be possible for the price of crypto to be manipulated. and tge fact that the price of crypto is very volatile so it can be possible.

• +1 1

On 1/20/2020 at 6:58 PM, owmivmen said:

Have you heard about crypto prices being manipulated on the Exchange?  I heard from someone who is experienced in crypto management. He said to use crypto with caution. what do you think? do you have other thoughts about crypto?

I do not agree with that. because I know the price of crypto is only influenced by the number of transactions they make. so the more users who use it the price will go up.

• +2 1

Yes it is possible.Prices of any crypto currency can be manipulated.And everyone should be careful about this.You can get some losses.

• +1 1

Normal small value coins can be easily manipulated by people called whales which just buy or sell huge amounts of the coin to change it's price as they want

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I read previously that those who have big money are called whales, and with their money they can move the market up and down

Certainly, this is self-evident and does not need controvers

Certainly, this is self-evident and does not need controvers

The answer is yes but I think whales do that not exchanges. Whales using bait release with rumors and try to invite people to join market and gonna with your money. Not fair for us but this method is already exist and mostly works. Need big money and fundamental knowledge for execute, if you feel something wrong with market movement just leave it, it could be them.