Price crypto can be manipulated? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
owmivmen

Price crypto can be manipulated?

On 1/20/2020 at 4:58 PM, owmivmen said:

Have you heard about crypto prices being manipulated on the Exchange?  I heard from someone who is experienced in crypto management. He said to use crypto with caution. what do you think? do you have other thoughts about crypto?

I think this is happening in almost all the Exchanges.Big traders manipulate the prices .I have heard many examples of manipulation of prices in different exchanges.So chose a exchange wisely and I recommend you @owmivmen to join Binance and Yobit because these are trusted exchanges.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 1/20/2020 at 12:58 PM, owmivmen said:

Have you heard about crypto prices being manipulated on the Exchange?  I heard from someone who is experienced in crypto management. He said to use crypto with caution. what do you think? do you have other thoughts about crypto?

Well it is difficult for the price to be manipulated most exchanges allows traders to manipulate the price based on the orders on the platform. One can make a lot of money by just studying the order book and making predictions.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/20/2020 at 1:58 PM, owmivmen said:

I heard from someone who is experienced in crypto management. He said to use crypto with caution. what do you think? do you have other thoughts about crypto?

Yes this is a random quote someone will say but this crypto manager should make this into pieces and explain what this means. I bet he didn't and he just did throw a few catchy words to fish the newbies. You have of course to be cautious with crypto as you have to be with anything in your life. It doesn't mean anything to say this without an explanation.

• +3 1

The answer is yes, I believe that large investors may have the power to manipulate the price of cryptocurrencies.

Yes, but only in some cases, in large currencies like Bitcoin you can't.

Now, in small projects or shitcoins, of course the price can be manipulated, because only a few have almost 100% of the tokens, the moment those whales decide to buy or sell, they will definitely move the price.

You should avoid these types of coins, as they can deceive you, making you buy more expensive and then drastically lower the price.

If when something happens in the world it influences the price of BTC more right now with the covid-19 pandemic, which has suffered a very strong fluctuation this year, it was expected that for the halving its price would be set at 100k and lower than 3k. BTC is still sensitive to world events.

The exchanges are essential to trade, to understand a little better the complex world of exchanges you have to know that every cryptocurrency trader knows that technical analysis tools are their best allies.                 

Judging by what is happening with the price of most coins, we can firmly say that the price "can be manipulated", and this is actively used by market makers. Go to any exchange and see how many sellers and how many buyers, it often happens that there is an overwhelming number of buyers, but suddenly the price starts to fall sharply. What is this if not a classic example of manipulation? .. It often happens that the price bounces sharply to the bottom, removing the so-called "stop zone", and then sharply reverses and goes up rapidly. I believe that any market is one huge manipulation and the cryptocurrency market is no exception.

7 minutes ago, Oeanartis said:

Judging by what is happening with the price of most coins, we can firmly say that the price "can be manipulated", and this is actively used by market makers. Go to any exchange and see how many sellers and how many buyers, it often happens that there is an overwhelming number of buyers, but suddenly the price starts to fall sharply. What is this if not a classic example of manipulation? .. It often happens that the price bounces sharply to the bottom, removing the so-called "stop zone", and then sharply reverses and goes up rapidly. I believe that any market is one huge manipulation and the cryptocurrency market is no exception.

Water can be fluid-)))) It is heavily manipulated from the very beginning and will be manipulated to the very end of crypto. Interesting but those wonderful dreams of crypto inventors just turned upside down. Remember "Oh those banksters are taking 1% from every transaction",,,he he look at the gas prices. To say nothing about privacy...

In my opinion, I think it is possible, because today you see something that we call whales, which are people or companies that have large amounts of cyptocurrencies and can easily influence the price of a currency, either by decreasing its value or causing it to rise.

If the big investors known as whales manipulate the market to be able to profit from the volatility of cryptocurrencies

All markets can be manipulated not just Crypto. But if the overall trend is up then it creates an opportunity to buy when it dips or crashes. Have to keep an eye on things all the time.

Oo yes of course, it could, making whales buying a lotsto increase the price, and sell when the price is so high, and they take our money

The only one who can manipulate the market is a big investors. So market can be manipulate If you are whale, means you have large funds so you can do the pump and dump. I think that there is always a war between the whales for profits and for the price that is necessary for the whale.

• Useful or interesting 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

without a doubt I believe that if there is manipulation in the market of the currencies, especially the DeFi. I do not understand the volatility of its value, I am not very confident. I prefer not to risk ..

The concept of crypto currency manipulation is based to its users unity in Crypto currency exchange market,  For instance, if all people agree to place themselves to exchange their Bitcoin for one common price then they will sort of build a barrier that will further limit its price to decline below it. In this way BTC price can be manipulated. 

@Naylor89 true mate , big invester is easily manipulated market . let's us assume if a coin having 50K in it's supply , a invester buy 30K and hold it then its price increase with great speed . 

exchange didn't manipulation price of any coin , exchages is just a medium to exchange one crypto into another .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

In fact, I did not see how the prices of cryptocurrencies are manipulated because I have been here two months ago, and in my opinion this is possible. There are major economic groups and huge companies that have an interest in manipulating prices because they have strong financial and economic influence, or even whales can manipulate the prices of cryptocurrencies, so we have to beware  Because the dangers are there

so that there can be manipulation, it is necessary that several agree to move the price, but it is manipulable and much more in currencies with little volume

It's very possible to do as you say, especially for the rich. Although it is not easy as imagined. But for a coin or token that is cheap it can be done for the whales to do that. Because it has happened so many times.

Crypto price manipulation is a big source of earning for some people and to manipulate the price most of the time some altcoins are used which are released in market at a sudden high rate

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Not only the price of cryptocurrencies, everything that is for sale can be manipulated, it cannot be directly, it is not like saying that I am going to enter the computer and I will put the price that I want to the currency, but yes large companies can influence the price of a currency, how is that done? making users believe that there is excessive demand for the asset, a clear and recent example? the price of the Doge. Recently a campaign by Tik Tok that influenced users to buy Doges caused the price of the Doge to rise for a few hours, but everything calmed down and who won? only those who had large amounts of Doges, who were the ones who started the campaign, another example, let's put a coin X of which I have 70% of the Coins, I create two more profiles or up to 3 and put my coins to sell and with my 3 profiles I start shopping like crazy, but in reality I am only moving my coins between different profiles, what happens? a high transaction volume is created that makes the currency begin to increase its commercial value, this causes the people who have their currencies to mobilize theirs as well and that is when I buy the ones that other people are moving and I start selling those that I obtained, the result, I continue with my 75% and I obtain profits from the movement of my extra age that I bought and sell.

Absolutely, the price of the crypto can be manipulated, most of the small coins are aimed at the dump and pump. If you want a real-life example, check out the catex exchange. The stock exchange and the big traders handled several coins.