Price crypto can be manipulated? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
owmivmen

Price crypto can be manipulated?

what i know about this subject is there are many whales in this crypto world, and they can move any coin in the down or in the up, because they have big quantity of bitcoin

Supply and demand has a great influence on the price of Cryptocurrency. So some whales like company, owner of exchange, most rich person and other number one crypto player use those thing for their advantage because they could afford to buy a lot of crypto. That way they could instantly earn s lot and make a huge profit.

This can be very long but I will make it as simple as possible. Crypto as you say it prices are manipulated but every cryptocurrency is different. There are no regulations and noone can know what Binance is doing or the rest exchanges. But the other markets are also manipulated and stocks are getting trillions now that are new printed money that this will need to be paid back by all, so isn't this thing manipulation too? Stock prices should be very low now as all economies have collapsed.

• +2 1

Once I have faced that manipulation in the market where I have lost my 20% of my currency value. It is done by the big whales where they pump and dump whenever they want we can see this time of manipulation when the price of the coin is going to pump high. This type of activity are done by big investors who have thousands of bitcoin in their wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sure i am aware thus regarding because the crypto Forex strength inflated, next turn into a huge value and also cause them to become. The particular crypto dealer benefit this kind of and also acquire the particular money and also marge in the huge money utilize swap for this specific purpose. That is excellent work and also information regarding crypto dealer.

Not many thoughts about that.If you talk about manipulation you mean that the price should be very low because the price is fake and the exchanges are holding them very high with some mechanism but how is this possible noone explains. Tether is manipulation? We don't know a lot, it can be that price can go a lot higher before we know this.

In every exchange they have their own price but most of the exchange have same price of the coins and peoples can send the low price coins to the high price coins exchange and sell that in a good price and they make money like this.

BetFury                                                   

In my opinion, the crypto price cannot be manipulated, we can see the crypto price on the Coinmarketcap site where the crypto price cannot be manipulated at all, if there is a slight difference in price with the exchange it is reasonable. Maybe if the volume is like new coins can be manipulated but not famous coins like bitcoin and ETH.

Mostly coin price manipulation is done by big whales and it helps them to earn a lot but on the small scale like us we cannot do anything and I doesn't affect us that much as well

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

I think its truly unimaginable why becouse on the off chance that they will control it perhaps the bitcoin won't last until today.other or part of exchanger will close and I think the main coin that controlled by individuals or by the bank is the wave.

Price manipulation is actually very possible especially in the world of cryptocurrencies because these so called whales can push and pull the prices in the market. Investors that have hodled a portion of the circulating coins in the market.

I believe that some coins can have their price manipulated, but the coin must have a low volume to be able to manipulate, because with a very high volume it is difficult for someone alone to manipulate the currency

Yes I have also heard about manipulation of coins on the stock exchange but mostly these are small coins I am careful in this area which I advise you to do

The answer is yes but I think whales do that not exchanges. Whales using bait release with rumors and try to invite people to join market and gonna with your money. Not fair for us but this method is already exist and mostly works. Need big money and fundamental knowledge for execute, if you feel something wrong with market movement just leave it, it could be them.

The manipulation of bitcoin price is criminally influence due to the fact that the market can be easily play at, bitcoin as a decentralized currency and volatility nature, at that the market is being play with. Bitcoin is very easy to be manipulated and price is easily changed due to it volatility.

Large cryptocurrencies are difficult to manipulate, for this you need to have sooooo much money.
As for ordinary coins that have a small value, they can be easily manipulated by whales who simply buy or sell a huge amount of coins in order to change its price at their discretion.

I have heard about manipulation and some exchanges have been fined for fake trades made to increase their volumes. One of them that I remember was Bithumb and they paid very large fines for this. This is wash trading and it seems to be happening in all exchanges but right now it was only Bithumb charged for this.

• Useful or interesting 1

Certainly, large companies with large assets can manipulate prices. Also, using psychology and sociology, you can achieve a certain effect.

I have come across this fact , and the manipulation of cryptocurrency prices does exist. Groups of traders specifically select a minor cryptocurrency with small caps, exchange, date, time, volumes, crypto price order levels and conduct pumps. Of course, a trader who is not aware of this pump can believe and make a wrong trade. There is always such a risk.

In fact, the BTC manipulations come about as the whales constantly dump the price in the short-term. This is noticeable in the market volatility, because often BTC fall occurs for no apparent reason.

That's right, we must always be careful especially with new or low volume tokens. and more if they are typical of the Exchange. I saw a Token being manipulated leaving the tokens with a very low value.

Yes that is the most annoying part of cryptocurrencies trading. The price can be manipulated by those big exchanges. With this, the future of the crypto world still relly on the big exchanges. Crypto is not like forex that is manipulated by economic and fundamental situations.

The reason for these spikes and spikes is their manipulation. this system is now in the hands of whales.