Breaking the Barrier BTC and the future - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluwaseun

Breaking the Barrier BTC and the future

On 1/20/2020 at 1:29 AM, Oluwaseun said:

In the nearest future almost all people will need the BTC for transactions and payment as well. Although the future looks good for the BTC and other Crypto assets. The question is with the chaotic economic disagreements, what adoption methods do you think world governments can take and can they develop personal assets?

The truth is that the same btc will make its way, this is due to the demand and its popularity, many people have invested in it, and it will make its way, it will soon be legal and the countries will accept them.

On 1/20/2020 at 1:29 AM, Oluwaseun said:

In the nearest future almost all people will need the BTC for transactions and payment as well. Although the future looks good for the BTC and other Crypto assets. The question is with the chaotic economic disagreements, what adoption methods do you think world governments can take and can they develop personal assets?

Every day the popularity of BTC increases so I think that the day will come soon where cryptocurrencies will dominate the financial markets and transactions can be made through them directly without making any conversion and being able to buy and pay for products and services.

• +1 1

On 1/20/2020 at 10:29 AM, Oluwaseun said:

BTC already break their barrier and now it touch the high 23950$ and i hope in future soon it touch the sky and the new high of the BTC is 200,000$. That time BTC is the most famous and high level coin in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe even with the economical challenges, bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will be used more than the fiat in the nearest futire because we can see the advantages more than using the fiat in making transactions.  

I don't think they will be the only system for the payment, but the government will allow the Bitcoin and other digital currency in the future maybe in 2030, in my country

• +1 1

I think that the best way that the world governments can adopt crypto currencies is by first integrating it in the banks and giving civil servants the option of offering crypto currency as salary as this may help to make crypto currency spread throughout the country.

On 1/20/2020 at 6:29 AM, Oluwaseun said:

Cryptocurrencies is in chaotic state like that because the Government failed to understand it's procces as they are believing they need to hold the Dominion of the market before accepting it and which is not supposed to be so since block chain remain a decentralized system

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I agreed that in the nearest future BTC will become more popular I'm more needed currency in the world because no no this world is digital and we need digital currencies to make transactions in an easiest way and I think that the government's would unbanned cryptocurrencies in their countries. So i think future would become more better for cryptocurrencies. 

My opinion is this that BTC price increases rapidly. You can see and measure when btc come first its price is low and some countries accept it but now the price of btc is more higher then previous. And day by day its prices increased. Al world take step and accept this currency and take profit. 

At present only a small portion of the population is using Cryptocurrency. This is because of the governments of respective countries not providing any legitimacy to users of Cryptocurrency. When more and more people start using Cryptocurrency, the government will have no alternative but to recognize Cryptocurrency.

Yes, my friend of course, the future will depend heavily on encryption and other cryptocurrencies, for all aspects of the rope, so we have to refer everything we have to support encryption, and to reach all peoples as quickly as possible. 

• +2 1

Let's not forget that is not all the government that mean good to crypto currencies but with the special features of BITCOIN, crypto currency will ever remain unshakable in the world. Bitcoin come to stay as alternative to the local currencies using as means of transactions. You can see how fast is developing today more than one may think of it

As we can see the improvements of bitcoin in the cryptotalk currency platform exchange market which make transactions and other trading and investment so easy and fast so I think in the nearest future cryptotalk currency will be the highest and fastest growing transactions platform because it's has a lot of opportunities and benefits with values 

Yes you send right the Bitcoin is is taking all the barriers and in these days the population it is interesting to buy and sell the Bitcoin because Bitcoin is taking a good place in the trading section so it's gone high day by day

The future bitcoin will become more popular and we will have a head start over all other people.The world governments can adopt crypto currencies is by first integrating it in the banks and giving civil servants the option of offering crypto currency.There are methods of adoption by the government, but the government does not want to do this, It is very popular to all and I think global governments will adopt Bitcoin and develop it all over the world.

Edited by Bitcoin Earning

I agree with you ,i beileve in the near future cryptocurrencies will be use more. You might think it's against the cryptocurrency nature but i think regulations will be better for crypto, otherwise governments might not accept cryptocurrency widely.

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, I never expected that Bitcoin would break the $ 40,000 barrier, this is very important, as the matter is very different from the year 2017, at which time the Bitcoin barrier of $ 20,000 was broken, and you quickly did not decline to its lowest rates, but today in 2021 the barrier of $ 42,000 was broken and it did not fall, but was in  Great stability thanks

I think future of bitcoin is bright. In the future  everyone use bitcoin for payment and shopping. Therefore it's demand is high and it's price will be rise. With the support of government economic prosperity will come. 

Well, we all know that government cannot touch cryptocurrency because of being decentralized, bitcoin will not adjust for the government, government will adjust for bitcoin or in other cryptocurrency just to make or used it as a financial assets.

We can break the Bitcoin barrier by all agreeing to buy from the currency and not sell it, but this matter must be adhered to by everyone.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is developing really great. It become a need to every trader due to its having unique qualities. And everybody like these qualities. The bitcoin demand is really high. Every country should accept bitcoin. For developing it they should use Modern technology and mining. 

Edited by Roman Wickler
Type mistake.

I believe the conflict between governments and digital currencies will not continue in the future, and governments will gradually begin to accept digital currencies, and their use by people will increase.

This may be the future really, although I think that governments will use stable currencies that do not change in value because this will be used to pay employees and many other things, so maybe BTC is not the world currency but a stable cryptocurrency which people will use. to make transactions.

In my opinion there will be no adoption of Bitcoin by the government, the government most likely cannot adopt Bitcoin because it goes against a country's financial system. Today Bitcoin will remain the investment asset it is today. Bitcoin will become a financial alternative to fiat without being adopted by the government.

• +1 1

I reiterate that if the conventional model does not evolve, it will simply be retracted with respect to this digital age, I think that being people who are developed countries such as banking entities or financial entities will look for a way to achieve either registration of transactions to collect taxes, or simply create centralized cryptocurrencies for your profits.