Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ? - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you challenge yourself to reach the highest position in this forum ?

I have already completed the 2500 Post in the forum and I currently have more than 3200 post in the forum. Right now I'm challenging my self for better quality topics and messages in the forum more than making greater number of posts. I will do my best to create helpful topics in the future for all members.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

2 hours ago, Ridam said:

I have already completed the 2500 Post in the forum and I currently have more than 3200 post in the forum. Right now I'm challenging my self for better quality topics and messages in the forum more than making greater number of posts. I will do my best to create helpful topics in the future for all members.

@Ridam  you are doing so becuase every time i see your topic and comment Which is much useful .. Also you help us in different ways .. So i think sooner or later you can fullfil your dream .. Also we must help you in different ways too .. Yes the number of content in forum is not a big matter Because still in this forum available who get banned though he has 4000 plus post ..       

• +3 1
  • +5 1

3 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam  you are doing so becuase every time i see your topic and comment Which is much useful .. Also you help us in different ways .. So i think sooner or later you can fullfil your dream .. Also we must help you in different ways too .. Yes the number of content in forum is not a big matter Because still in this forum available who get banned though he has 4000 plus post ..       

@Dorjoy12 Yes the number of posts doesn't determine the quality of authors. As several high profile has been banned for cheating purpose. I guess you know here are some senior members who has huge number of post and they have got it just by posting in beginers section and motivational post. I seriously doubt their Crypto knowledge. As the forum is based on Crypto so we must go with it instead of side talks.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Вы не думайте что вы написали пост , зашли в счётчик и сразу убедились в количестве постов , счётчик постоянно переобуваться , как я понял часть постов удаляют или удаляют целые темы и счётчик идёт на убыль , поэтому меняемся лайками и тд, от вас тоже жду лайка

• Useful or interesting 3

28 minutes ago, Ridam said:

I guess you know here are some senior members who has huge number of post and they have got it just by posting in beginers section and motivational post.

@Ridam its true my friend that is why mostly time crypto section like trading, bitcoin, Coin, wallet etc remain inactive.. So that if the forum authorities makes a rule about every day we need to do 10 post from crypto section and other from beginners Section..again we have nothing to do if a member dont want to learn about crypto friend..              

• +3 1

Yeah for sure ! I just worked here for 5 days and now I have 150 post ! Whan a number ! I never thinks about I can post something like this ! for sure I want to be someone important here 

Personally, this does not concern me, I am only interested in helping members and answering their questions and at the same time raising enough money, I hope I answered you:))) 

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

@Dorjoy12 Yes the number of posts doesn't determine the quality of authors. As several high profile has been banned for cheating purpose. I guess you know here are some senior members who has huge number of post and they have got it just by posting in beginers section and motivational post. I seriously doubt their Crypto knowledge. As the forum is based on Crypto so we must go with it instead of side talks.

totally see your point here mate, people could be posting 30 or 40 posts a day, but what counts is the quality of the post itself and yea one of the biggest members on here with number of posts @btcfuture was banned for stuff like this.

• +1 1

ofcource Eveyone here want to have a good reputation as well followers also . for a good reputation we Must be published good and valuable post 

, if someone feel interesting or get helped then they will surely click postive reputation button .

• +2 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam its true my friend that is why mostly time crypto section like trading, bitcoin, Coin, wallet etc remain inactive.. So that if the forum authorities makes a rule about every day we need to do 10 post from crypto section and other from beginners Section..again we have nothing to do if a member dont want to learn about crypto friend..              

@Dorjoy12 Yes if we don't count post from spammers right now there is scarcity of replies in those sections where most Crypto related talks could happen. And in beginers and about forum section the craze of posting is huge. Let's hope this change shortly and members start posting in all the section equally.

@duncun007 Thanks for addressing my point. Yes Btc future has been bannned for not following the forum rules so we must be abide by the rules. And rules are equal for all ranks members.

• +3 1

44 minutes ago, Ridam said:

there is scarcity of replies in those sections where most Crypto related talks could happen.

@Ridam i have seen  only some active member of english section usually do post and create topic About crypto related but its not enough to make those section active like beginner section.. The authorities of this forum must need to take some step to improve the current situation of doing post made by members..              

• +2 1

On 1/18/2020 at 5:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Friends just curious if there are any of you who feels like reaching and challenging the best and most popular registered users here on forum ? The best ones have made over 2500 posts !! It is quite difficult and you need to be very determined to challenge them. Well what do you think friends? 

oo süpersa

olaaaa

9 hours ago, duncun007 said:

totally see your point here mate, people could be posting 30 or 40 posts a day, but what counts is the quality of the post itself and yea one of the biggest members on here with number of posts @btcfuture was banned for stuff like this.

I totally  agree with you're point we surely maintain our post quality, because in this forum its doesn't matter how many posts we post in single day 30 40 are even more then 40+,

finally this forum counts only 20 posts, so better to post how much this forum requires for single day.

But one thing @btcfuture not banned for his high posting in single day their behind he break forum rule 

• +2 1

I would obviously do that. Cause every member in this forum page is trying to get to the top position in this forum page....

• -2 1

I have seen members with more than 2500 posts but this number is not very far if we plan to stay in the forum for a year or more. We can make so much and even more. What I find very far to be from me is the 12000 posts that the VIP rank is required and I don't think I will make it so many posts.

I will try to reach higher ranks but this doesn't mean that I will be more respected unless I give my full effort to make great posts and give very good investment advice to all crypto enthusiasts in this forum. I like that I was treated with friendhips and politeness when I joined and I want to give back too.

This can be an important challenge for some but the number of posts alone is not so important as the quality of what we write, not meaning anything to the top members that they are doing great work in the forum, I only say that we should focus on making the best we can with what we write in the forum and not have quantity as target.

• +2 1

Clearly, we must always be motivated to be better and reach the top of this forum, that would indicate one thing only that we are fighters and we are very passionate about the topic we publish.

Edited by elementorsvk12
language by mistake

Yes it is very important to have Challeng yourself in doing good deeds. I personally will focus on Challeng myself in this forum in order i should have most respected ranked

On 18/1/2020 at 10:37, Maxtron73 said:

Amigos, ¿tienen curiosidad por saber si alguno de ustedes tiene ganas de llegar y desafiar a los mejores y más populares usuarios registrados aquí en el foro? ¡Los mejores han hecho más de 2500 publicaciones! Es bastante difícil y debes estar muy decidido a desafiarlos. Bueno, ¿qué piensan amigos? 

If it is already very difficult to publish 100 useful posts imagine 2500 is a very high amount but with dedication and effort everything is possible although I do not think it will reach those 2500 that you mention but if it is worth trying because it is not like that, knowledge is more what are you winning

image.png.067b3478b1adcc70204d3682be369002.png

• +5 1

Cryptotalk forum is very useful for every new online cryptocurrency worker, because it provides good services all the time . First time cryptotalk thank you to the administrators for the opportunity to earn money.

• +3 1

I don't view post count as how experienced or respected someone is here on the forum, I look more at their reputation points because those are harder to abuse. Anyone can make a bunch of spam posts and reach 2500 posts in a matter of weeks.

• +1 1

On 10/1/2020 at 11:14 AM, Solex said:

@el-Muhammady just continue your good work and you shall also be known in this forum as a good contributor, remember out main aim is to make positive contributions so worry less and give your best because we are all working to make the forum a better for every member to continue learning.

Thank you for your motivation my friend and with this i will try to give my best in terms of making quality posts in any section i visit so that i can earn reputations for my work and everyone reading this should also make sure they post good quality posts only to avoid miss leading newbies.

• +2 1