Duplicate Content - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lucky80

Duplicate Content

5 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

That is plagiarism! especially when you posted it somewhere using the content that you read.

At least give the the credits of the said post or article by putting the link below or above the message.

That is the least thing that we can do!

He said that he will post it along with source. May be you missed my last post 😊 

Technically in that case you can not tell it plagiarized but like I said the forum is not a bulletin  board. It's a discussion place so posters needs to give their own view in their own words.

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

He said that he will post it along with source. May be you missed my last post 😊 

Technically in that case you can not tell it plagiarized but like I said the forum is not a bulletin  board. It's a discussion place so posters needs to give their own view in their own words.

I did not missed that, he is asking if that kind of posting is a duplicate right?

I did explain that the act is plagiarism and i tell also what to do for the credits.

I did not question him or what, i think you are the one who misunderstand the message i wrote!

2 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

LOL yeah I can imagine how it would be seeing the inbox is full with notification and messages. In fact I have only notifications active for some boards and this is how it looks (my email)

DGangbm.png

Yup even my message would be like this! i would feel so lazy some time to answer all answer at once. just now understanding the forum stuffs one by one hope i get to know everything soon. you have good reputation here it seems ! Its a good sign cheers 🙂

Yeah I see duplicate and plagiarism terms. Yeah you are right absolutely. I had to go through some good search though 😊

Plagiarism is stealing and/or using someone's work or ideas and claiming it as your own. Duplicate content is when the same content shows up on more than one webpage. It is important to note that with duplicate content, crediting it to the original source does not change the fact that it is duplicate content.

https://divergentwebsolutions.com/duplicate-content-versus-plagiarism-what-to-do-about-it/

Just now, Cryptohash said:

you have good reputation here it seems ! Its a good sign cheers 🙂

Appreciate the good words. Thank you.

Edited by xBDT Script

15 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I don't think people should copy paste 100% text of articles and just post link below.
It is ok to do it sometimes or if you add few first lines and link to the source,
with your comment about that article.
That would be a proper way.

Edited by hexwin

1 minute ago, hexwin said:

I don't think people should copy paste 100% text of articles and just post link below.
It is ok to do it sometimes or if you add few first lines and link to the source,
with your comment about that article.
That would be a proper way.

Exactly like I said we are not looking at a bulletin board. 

I have seen a lot of this kind of bulletin type posts and I have reported them all whenever spotted. It actually harm the forum ranking in the search engine.

@isaa I see you haven't made any significant changes to your post.

In this article, it has been explained that you should be careful when spinning text. 

spacer.png

However, you do not do any spin. You only add space and a few words in your post and do not make your post into something unique. Imagine if all the user is doing the same.

spacer.png

Once again, do not do text spinning. Use your mind. And don't reconsider! 

spacer.png

Therefore, users who repeatedly do this are certainly intending to damage this forum and have to be banned permanently. We want to eliminate anything that can reduce the value of this forum efficiently.

My suggestion is to use pictures if you want to provide supporting references to your post. This step will eliminate duplicate content effectively.  

• Useful or interesting 2

3 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

@isaa I see you haven't made any significant changes to your post.

There is not point to warn a user who do not listen. I have had a conversation with the user to and seems like they are not willing to learn. 

In this kind of situation please report the post and also in form the mod that they are spamming in the forum with copy paste contents and it worth mentioning that they are using article spinner to fool the mods. Here I call them @epidemia @ayatoslaw

• Useful or interesting 1

There is a thing we call new members in this forum which must not have any concern and be banned immediately.

If they are just new and doing those kinds of **** repeatedly then there is nothing to worry they must be out then.

If we were talking to members or above then a warning should be implemented! i am not talking this because i attained the rank! but there is an incident the the news is out and we just want to post here for the users to know the news! i dont know if you are getting what i mean!

@isaa, I've deleted a lot of your posts, I'm starting to get bored. The forum does not need copy-paste, we need original information. I banned a lot of copypasters... Learn to express your own thoughts, do not be shy.

I give you one last warning. Thanks.

• Useful or interesting 2

6 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

There is a thing we call new members in this forum which must not have any concern and be banned immediately.

If they are just new and doing those kinds of **** repeatedly then there is nothing to worry they must be out then.

If we were talking to members or above then a warning should be implemented! i am not talking this because i attained the rank! but there is an incident the the news is out and we just want to post here for the users to know the news! i dont know if you are getting what i mean!

23 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

Therefore, users who repeatedly do this are certainly intending to damage this forum and have to be banned permanently. We want to eliminate anything that can reduce the value of this forum efficiently.

I quote this to you from my post. I'm talking about users who repeatedly do it. And every member should pay attention to the rules of the forum. Whatever the rank. Those who don't care want to hurt. And there is no tolerance.

yea i know! and i do understand and i am explaining thing to be better!

i am not inteding to hurt you or your post! everything should be good and theres staff who will do this for us! i really hope there will be new users to become abusive!

19 hours ago, cryptokram said:

That is plagiarism! especially when you posted it somewhere using the content that you read.

At least give the the credits of the said post or article by putting the link below or above the message.

That is the least thing that we can do!

Finally i am understand and that's one duplicate content if it doesn't include the source , thank you for explaining and answering my question

1 hour ago, yukihirasoma said:

Finally i am understand and that's one duplicate content if it doesn't include the source , thank you for explaining and answering my question

Please reexamine my post above.

In the picture written, everything that is copied without a notable effort will make the page get lined at the lowest level, even if you include the origin link of the copied page.

You see, even I use my own words to explain it to you. I hope it's useful for you.

In this forum mostly i noticed that mostly content or posts are duplicate and this is the main reason that this forum loss there position because most peoples not post real answers.

4 hours ago, muneebzafar889 said:

In this forum mostly i noticed that mostly content or posts are duplicate and this is the main reason that this forum loss there position because most peoples not post real answers.

Well I do not thing the forum is going to lose anything. We have just started and we are doing outstanding. Yes there are copy pasters, there are spammers but the mods are doing very good job. And some of us are actively trying to help the mods by reporting. 

You can join the war to with us. Whenever you will find any copy/paste plagiarism and spam, just hit the report post link and report the post. Spammers will get tired very soon. 

9 hours ago, muneebzafar889 said:

When there is new crypto page mostly all spammer and scammer would enter 🙂 

But if they get ban repeatedly they will turn of there stuffs and go.

In 20 days you cannot value a new forum 🙂 wait and see for the records which will be created.

Don't give up move forward and bring valuable contents in upcoming days 🙂 its a good source of income you can get from here .

Some one is cheating again and trying to trick the forum.

By simply copying the post of other users and pasting on the same thread but not the same page.

Here is the one making the spam/copypaste/plagiarism.

image.thumb.png.20eab356e6f128c4911ae284454297e7.png

Yes all posts from this users are Duplicate content.

One more example shown in this two images. but all his content is the same

s.205.jpg

s.206.jpg

Edited by hexwin

Because no one will be happy to see his content stolen imagine your content is stolen you work hard to write it and someone come and copy paste like its his content you wont be happy to see that happening

1 hour ago, saski said:

Because no one will be happy to see his content stolen imagine your content is stolen you work hard to write it and someone come and copy paste like its his content you wont be happy to see that happening

You are right. Everyone wouldn't like it. In my opinion, apart from the copyright and human rights violations, it also does not reflect the progress of culture and civilization. Oh yeah, don't forget to add punctuation as you write your post. It might help people understand what you express.

Duplicate content will hurt a lot to forums while it also points towards blacklist. People should write something about the topic and then add source content with link for discussing. Some forums allows news feed for discussing when it is new, even I see large forums too.

Here newbies are just posting Plagiarism content to get paid. I think they have now managed to get warning points for copied content.

Maybe because forums want to prevent spam on the forum. I think that's right.

Every opinion on the forum, every sentence written must be individual and the opinion of the author who writes it.

The easiest way is to get the information from somewhere and just insert it somewhere else.

And it is always harder to write in your own words

But also remember that the bar is a little high to achieve an amount of 30 useful messages every day it also doubles the publications and offer more space for members to choose different articles and choose the right topics at once because sometimes I go around and I find similar publications.

On 10/7/2019 at 1:51 AM, lucky80 said:

Why does some forums or website immediately use the permanent ban to users who copy and paste an article or original post with or without including references?

Is it because duplicate content will affect the SEO of their website?

Or maybe they don't want to deal with copyright issues?

You can read references from some of these links and say your opinion

https://www.quora.com/Does-copying-an-entire-article-from-one-blog-to-another-impact-the-SEO-results-on-the-sites

https://www.hobo-web.co.uk/duplicate-content-problems/#is-there-a-penalty-for-duplicate-content-on-a-website-

https://moz.com/community/q/duplicate-content-copyright-issues

how to make it already so friends, if you just copy it, everyone will be easy to do it without doing anything, keep copying, and they can get paid in the forum, maybe it's a forum forbidding to copy