How much do you invest every month on crypto - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How much do you invest every month on crypto

I invest 20 percent of my earning to crypto , because at the end of the day am very optimistic to what is going to happen in the near future so its important to create something that would level us in the right direction and it could help us really understand a lot of good we have to work with the good of the market and the better ideas we have

On 1/17/2020 at 4:55 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Investing is about saving money from your day work or whatever money you recieve from other investments or from real estate ecc.. if you invest a certain amount every month on crypto, in the long term you make make a fortune. Buying while prices are on a downtrend and investing a part from your earnings from work, is the bestvthing you can do. Obviously there are investors of every kind; those who can invest a lot of money and others who can only invest small amounts, but it does not matter , just as long as you can invest a certain amount is good. What are your thoughts ?

I am collecting money just to save mybself for the future band I will use the investbox of Yobit because it is trusted . Good luck.

I invested few coins last month only and it wasn't profitable. Since then, I haven't invested in any coin.

Sorry for this question, i don't know about that how go start invest here.

But i think this platform will makes the investor profitable.

Because of anyone can't do scam here.

It is a very high advanced site.

On 1/17/2020 at 10:55 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Investing is about saving money from your day work or whatever money you recieve from other investments or from real estate ecc.. if you invest a certain amount every month on crypto, in the long term you make make a fortune. Buying while prices are on a downtrend and investing a part from your earnings from work, is the bestvthing you can do. Obviously there are investors of every kind; those who can invest a lot of money and others who can only invest small amounts, but it does not matter , just as long as you can invest a certain amount is good. What are your thoughts ?

For me, I don't invest much and not every month because I want to make an observation on the system and how well I'd be spending some of my fortune if quarterly I am saving it for crypto. 

I don’t invest I just earn from different crypto sites and makes withdraw everyday or every month. When times come I do invest but now I days I am little bit unstable thats why I make withdraw every month

On 1/17/2020 at 9:12 PM, Oxygen said:

Investment in crypto currencies is a hard term. Anyone who have bigger knowledge can easily invest but whom have dont it will be high risky to him. In my opinion its better to get free money with different methods.

Yeah my point of view is exactly same as yours. Those who are new in cryptocurrency they don't know much about it so it's quiet risky for them to invest. It's far more better to get money with some other different methods.

I am a crypto hunter. Until now I have never invested my money to buy crypto. I'm just looking for a place or site that provides free crypto. but if I have more funds ... I will invest around $ 200 each month

Well, I was so excited when I first time invested in crypto. it was Bitconnect. after few month the Bitconnect coin was crushed and the website was down. I lost alot of money in the Bitconnet. after that I am afraid of investing in crypto. 

I do not invest my money any investment site. Becouse i loss my money at a time. I invested my money one investment site but this site was scam. And i loss my money. Its very bad for me.  

There should be a plan of how much money you wanna invest in crypto by this you are not going wrong direction and also take a good study of that company where you gonna invest.

Those who can invest a lot of money and others who can invest only a small amount, but it does not matter, as long as you can invest a certain amount is goodIf you invest a certain amount of money each month on crypto, you make a fortune in the long run. Buying prices while downgraded and investing a portion of your earnings from work are best for you. General Chat Chat LoungThere are obviously a lot of investors here.

On 1/17/2020 at 8:25 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I invest ten to twenty dollars every month. I am investing in yobit investbox and l also get profit through yobit. So yobit is best wallet for me. This wallet is also secured.

I need to put resources into cryptographic money every single day.. I need to contribute the amount I have.. also, I need to put those cash or dollars in cryptographic money possibly it $10 or $50.

5 hours ago, Ghum pagli said:

particular amount of money to invest in crypto monthly approximately 5% - 10% from my monthly salary and as

And for how long you hold that coin you buy long term or whenever you get some profit?

Now everyone wants to invest in crypto currency . But only few of them know about digital currency , and rest of them investing without any knowledge . which is dangerous . so I started with little amount  just to gain experiences 

Alteast 25% of my monthly salary goes into cryptocurrency investment and majority of it goes to top 3 crypto only list which are BTC, ETH and XRP. I am still trying to find out which other low cap coins are a good buy in this market.

It depend on how much I earn that month, if for example I invested 100$ for the beginning of the month and end the month with the balance of 180$ after trading. I will invest 150$ the next month.

Frankly speaking I haven't started investing my coins in crypto because   I am a day trader I do sell my coins and convert it to a fiat money so I can make expenses well I would start investing in crypto if I eventually gather more coins but that would be  like in a month or so

On 2/16/2020 at 4:16 PM, mamun673 said:

Lately i have not invest much to crypto but at least i was attempts to make it steady which mean i usually will alocated Well investing in cryptocurrency is sometimes very good when price is low and sometimes 

well i have just started studing about it and am trying to be expert in it then both me and one of my friend are going to invest but after doing a careful research to get expertise

When the market is down i always invest in bitcoin for 200$ when bitcoin always reach like at 7000$ i am investing always 200$ and right now bitcoin is like at 9500$ and i already have profit into that.

On 2/20/2020 at 12:47 PM, actionjaction said:

I contribute just 60% of my complete capital farthest point and I favor being gradual as I should be certain enough by breaking down appropriately the market and that there structures

That is a good start that is a good point actually for you to be able to make some money after your capital.

I do not always invest in crypto.I do it sometimes but after seeing everything I understand it.That is why I have benefited from crypto almost all the time.You can too.

2 hours ago, sanjuchauhan said:

I do not always invest in crypto.I do it sometimes but after seeing everything I understand it.That is why I have benefited from crypto almost all the time.You can too.

I have never invested in crypto currency but I am planning to do so as i have gain some experience now and i can now understand the fluctuation in price chart. but before i was very afraid to lose my money but now i am confident to gain some profit.