How much do you invest every month on crypto - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How much do you invest every month on crypto

I have not really invested much on cryptocurrency every month, because most of the cryptocurrency value are actually high, but I always investing on new cryptocurrency project. 

To give you an honest answer I invested around 100 dollars for this month but it's not really consistent. I just buy bit coin if the price is low and sell it high. Most of the time I get bitcoin for free by doing mining.

Invest need big money but by pay per post I can do that once a month. Not much for small investor like me but I think now investment program more popular than trading. the reason is because bitcoin halving, after that maybe trading will take number 1 position again.

Yes investing is indeed the best way to save or make a profit. But all there is always risk, yes we must be clever in looking at price charts or demand and supply in the market. If you want to invest for a long period of time, yes, I think we can do that, when we loose high prices.

From your topic, I usually invest not less than $1500 worth of my time doing some activities in crypto, but because of the bear market, it makes it difficult to get $150 out of the market and its discouraging. But as an old player in the system, I find it difficult to get discouraged.

15 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Investing is about saving money from your day work or whatever money you recieve from other investments or from real estate ecc.. if you invest a certain amount every month on crypto, in the long term you make make a fortune. Buying while prices are on a downtrend and investing a part from your earnings from work, is the bestvthing you can do. Obviously there are investors of every kind; those who can invest a lot of money and others who can only invest small amounts, but it does not matter , just as long as you can invest a certain amount is good. What are your thoughts ?

True,small amount can grow soon as long as you know what you are doing. Me,personally,i really get addicted on investing everytime i see the market crashing,i put my spare money on it just to buy and hold,coz keeping spare money wont get any profits but investing it can make it grow more.

Well, I invested in setting aside some of my work money in some amount to get the benefits of every contract on a site. Hopefully, all those who invest will get prosperity.

I don't buy crypto currency very often every month using fiat money. More often use the crypto currency from the bounty to buy coins that are in the top 10 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I will like to invest but I don't know how to invest in cryptotalk or from where to start from. 

16 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Investing is about saving money from your day work or whatever money you recieve from other investments or from real estate ecc.. if you invest a certain amount every month on crypto, in the long term you make make a fortune. Buying while prices are on a downtrend and investing a part from your earnings from work, is the bestvthing you can do. Obviously there are investors of every kind; those who can invest a lot of money and others who can only invest small amounts, but it does not matter , just as long as you can invest a certain amount is good. What are your thoughts ?

I don't really invest in investbox or any investment sites or such. Firstly, I don't invest on investbox because im worried that the coin I will invest in would have no worth at all in the future. Second, I don't think there are legit investment sites.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Its depend upon on your knowldge and capability. I invested $10 to $20 in every month. And some time i withdraw. And also depend on the me when crytprocurrencies rate is very low i bought bitcoin.

I do invest 10% of my earning every month and collecting free crypto from different websites and it also helps me increasing knowledge about cryptocurrency market and blockchain. I think cryptotalk have great concept earn while learning.

Nice topic ! I am really need to know more about investing ! I dont know about it ! I am waiting to end my exams and then I will read alot about these things 

The best and safest methods to invest is to set aside some of your salary every month. You can always afford a portion of your salary and there is nothing risky in this method. You can buy bitcoin with 1/4 of your fiat income. It may not seem like a considerable amount at first but after a while you will accumulate enough to be considered as an investment. You should never let your wallet gets empty.

hello friend.

for me i invest nothing just doing trading to get more bitcoin i don't have that much to invest. i am trying my beat these days.

wish me luck guys 

Boss i invest all the crypto money which i earned from any sources, because i know that the price of bitcoins goes up and in future the demand of crypto currency more. In this way i know so for as today is the best day for investing in crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

See for every investment you must have some goals and aims first set that I will earn thus much then I will take it out and then go for the second investment and do again this way and go for it and at the you will see the profits 

After my initial investment of about 100usd, I have not invest a single penny in crypto currency, I have been trading and working hard to keep making profit from my initial investment.

20 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Indeed yes,

as long as you can invest and have the money to invest, personally i got my investment with yobit and another site with not much crypto as others but for now i was content with it.

Monthly I invest around 20$ worth of bitcoins. But I always find it hard to invest in some legit websites. I mostly prefer newest website which has a running days of less than 5days. As they pay through new users who deposits. As soon as they reach thier target amount of deposits they often stop the withdrawal process ,yet the deposit is open for new users but won't be paid they make as much profit as they want and finally close down the websites. Leaving thousands of investors with less or no money earned. So the best way to invest in website is when they are new.

• +2 1

I invest 25% of my income in the field of cryptocurrencies through trading or storage in many currencies, the most important of which are Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin

THINK POSITIVE

I do not have any fixed monthly investment on crypto. I am depending on the current and latest factors that may affect the market, if there are no significant trends, I just invest a little on it, doing small short term tradings on exchanges.

nMvFbuZ.png

50$ a month for the long term hold portfolio , so the investment in mainly on bitcoin because, for now, is the strongest and safest crypto to invest

Well I invest less nowadays. Cause the prices are getting very high. I wait for the right time to invest. When the prices gets low. I start investing.