Investment or collection? ( Discussion ) - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Investment or collection? ( Discussion )

I think it depends on the price, when the price is low it is good to collect and buy more so that when it rise up then you have so much to invest as a result you would earned a lot. It is a matter of being wise and practical, don't always invest or collect because you might regret it especially when you experience to loss in investment.

In my opinion, which of them will I start first, collecting money or investing money, the correct step is to collect money first in this forum and then think about investment because any investment process needs to be studied and analyzed

I don't think ibgot the main idea of your question but when we collect profits it is always good to invest it to make extra profits if we don't want to exchange it to fiat , investing also  play a rule even if it is small in increasing the currency value which will give you more extra profits , for me i am looking to be  able to collect talk tokens then inveat it in yobit

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Unfortunately i missed the opportunity of earning 1k satoshi for every post. Now this forum is giving us TALK tokens for our good and useful posts. As the token trading has not been started yet, we must hold it. Our posts are one kind of investment in this sense.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

On 1/17/2020 at 2:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Do you prefer to invest money from this forum or you prefer to collect money !? 
Please tell us about ways to invest 😉 
Thank you.

I prefer to invest in talk token and I believe in this forum that unlike any other new coins projects we have seen this talk token will be a success and will bring us big profits.

I think that the collection missed its opportunity in the past, the sites used to pay a lot, but now you waste your time just to get a few satuses so I think that the investment is easier and reaps more

Edited by Osama5546

Personally, I am currently investing in trx, btc, sun (defi).  If you choose investments in altcoins, then you need to very consciously look at their projects and study the whitepaper and their team.

On 1/17/2020 at 3:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Thank you . 

I think it's an investment. There are many ways to increase your capital, but of course you should stick to a moderate risk. Never forget about risk management

The truth is, it is easier to know how to invest in good cryptocurrencies that can generate money quickly and easily, that has volume, capital and liquidity in the market. They are the keys to operate in a currency.

In my opinion, collecting is more for the soul, while investment is about preserving and increasing capital. And yes, usually I don't have enough money for collectibles ((

I use the cryptos as a monetary fund to keep my money and also for trading. In addition to keeping my money, I earn money with them. It is the best thing

Accordingto the question asked, I suggest for the both thing to be applied if someone has a certain amount of fund that can allow him or her to invest, and if someone doesnt have enough funds for investment then I suggest to him/her to collect first although it needs a lot of energy to accumulate minimum cashout.

• +2 1

A strategy is a set of investment parameters that determine your style of behavior on the exchange: what assets do you trade, how often you sell, what are your decisions.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Collecting money itself does not make sense as such, money should work, so it would be better to put it into investment.

On 1/17/2020 at 5:41 AM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello friends !
Thank you . 

the best thing would be to make a trader to collect more coins and when it goes up enough to win more dollars

Hello, I'm new to this forum. In general, I am engaged in trading. I want to collect here the amount to add to the existing accumulated funds and invest them in the purchase of VMining on Yobit. According to my calculations this is a good investment with a future perspective

Всем добра

As for me, I invest all of my money from this forum in the Yobit Investment Fund!
Or by adding it to my Binance trading capital!
I am now in a position to create good capital in order to make a good profit through trading

Investment is the big profitable... We can invest your money in yobit... Yobit  is so perfect to investing your money...many member of this forum are invest in yobit and get good profit... But  you need to be full knowledge about investing..... Neither you Will face loses.... 

You have a very good question. I answer your question in such a way that first of all I will make a collection of bitcoin. First of all, I will try to put my full emphasis that I collect to bitcoin as much as possible. After collecting bitcoin like this, then I will invest it in Ethereum or someone else's currency. In this way, I will trade those currencies which will benefit me a lot. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I really prefer to collect bitcoin. I don't see a reason to collect other coins perhaps Ethereum, and of course I would love to see Bitcoin price rising as this will mean the investment is success, if prices of bitcoin drop we lose as we trade in USD so the major goal is to have more USD.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I am investing for years and don't look at prices today but look at the bigger picture, zoom out the chart and make plans for a few years later. I don't know if this will happen but I plan to hodl for two or three years at least. If after this time prices are very high I maybe will sell half.

• +3 1

On 1/17/2020 at 1:41 PM, AmjadBydn said:

I prefer to invest and I'm adding everything in my bitcoin investment. It has been successful strategy so far and I'm profiting but I'm also have expenses and even some small withdrawals help me to survive the crisis of the coronavirus. I hope to be able to hold a stable investment and increase it more as Bitcoin has a lot more to give and very soon as it seems.

• +3 1