Transfer of bitcoins - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Transfer of bitcoins

I don't know too much about that because I didn't have transferred my bitcoins into wallet till know but i suggest you to concerns with the person how know it batter then made it.

Edited by Sardar27

On 1/16/2020 at 2:03 PM, Sedy said:

I have a question for you all, how do I transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit.net to my coinbase account? Is that possible ?

Sorry friend I'm new here and try to learn about transfer my yobit balance I don't know how to I get my balance in my btc accounts 

Yeah you can withdraw to your coinbase but it's some kind  of loss to you.So it's better for you to convert into LTC or XRP  first and then withdraw.

If you want to transfer bitcoint you should probably withdraw it according to your currency so that the fee that is taken is not too much because if it is still in bitcoint you will feel a lot of reduction from your money.

On 1/16/2020 at 10:03 AM, Sedy said:

I have a question for you all, how do I transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit.net to my coinbase account? Is that possible ?

of course you can, you can transfer any yobit coins to any crypto wallet you want. there are no such limitations .

so u can withdraw them to a coinbase btc address without any problem

On 1/16/2020 at 2:41 PM, cryptowinner21 said:

Hi my friend! That is very easy to do! You can transfert your bitcoin to any exchanger! But the problem is the transfert fee ! This fee is very high. To resolve this problem you can trade your btc in doge or trx before transfert!

I see eye to eye with you in this matter and I was also thinking same about that the exchange fee is high so you can try out yobit and trade through ltc as its fee is reasonably low.

Yes you can transfer your bitcoin to your E-wallet. Transfer your bitcoin directly to your wallet has a high withdrawal fee. Trade your coin to lowest withdrawal fee like Ripple then copy the address of your E-wallet with corresponding numbers and paste it to Yobit then click withdraw.

After you move them to your wallet in Yupit. So you can deal with your Bitcoin.  The same treatment as any digital currency you own on any platform Where you can drag them to other platforms. Or buy them from online stores, anything you want.

It's possible. To transfer your earned bitcoin from Yobit account to your coinbase wallet, first of all you have to login your Yobit account. Then click on wallet. After that you have to click on withdraw symbol of bitcoin purse. Now past your wallet address and amount and withdraw.

Before earning it must be pretty much clearer how to handle the earnings in btc. One thing which I learned here is that transfer fee for btc is much higher so avoud it guys. And use lite cryptocurrencies for exchange.

On yobit exchange site, bitcoin fee is excessively high than ETH and LTC. so formerly exchange over your bitcoin to litecoin or etherium afterward extract your coin on the coin base account

Yes it is surely possible you can transfer your bitcoin to the yo bit account and then convert it to the desired currency from the yo bit and it will reflect in your account

within 24 hours may this help you

thanks

On 1/16/2020 at 2:08 PM, Fattkidd said:

Hey mate dont transfer your bitcoin because the fees is very high first trade it to XRP then you can go to yobit WALLET then you can click the minus button then withdraw the minimum withdraw is 22 XRP and the fee is only 0.5 XRP.

If this help you give me (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Thank you very much for the precious piece of information I have not transferred my bitcoins yet because I am newbie, I surely use this trick in future.

That's easy, you must have a coinbase or a bitcoin wallet first. You can go to the trade menu, then to the wallet menu to start sending your bitcoin from yobit to your coinbase or wallet.

TO SENDING OR TRANSFER A BITCOIN JUST FOLLOW THESE ;      

1. Click on Send and select Bitcoin from the Currency drop-down menu.
  2. If you have multiple sub-wallets, you can choose the sub-wallet you want to send from in the From drop-down menu.
  3. In the To field, paste the recipient's address OR scan the recipient's QR code.
  4. Enter the amount you want to send.

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

TO SENDING OR TRANSFER A BITCOIN JUST FOLLOW THESE ;      

1. Click on Send and select Bitcoin from the Currency drop-down menu.
  2. If you have multiple sub-wallets, you can choose the sub-wallet you want to send from in the From drop-down menu.
  3. In the To field, paste the recipient's address OR scan the recipient's QR code.
  4. Enter the amount you want to send.

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

Go to balance click it and then look for the withdraw. But if i where you trade first youre bitcoin into litecoin and then withdraw it using litecoin to avoid the huge fee on bitcoin as we noticed  0.0012 btc is the fee on bitcoin

If you are about to withdraw your earnings dont withdraw using bitcoin because the fee is really high, so i suggest you to convert it on low fees currency like ripple or ethereum.

On 1/27/2020 at 5:00 AM, Muhammad Uzair said:

I think it's a impossible but how????I have no idea about that because iam a beginner and I have no idea about that but you can check the procedure of that.........

It is a simple way to make the transaction,  just visit the yobit exchange site you can do it there but transaction fee includes

This is a very easy task. You can transfer your bitcoin through exchanger! But the problem is transfer fee ! This fee is quite high. To solve this problem you might trade your bitcoin in doge before transfer.Thank u

Of path transferring bitcoin on yobit is habitual and from coinbase exactly click on the wallet afterward drag it therefore that it will agree to us to be extra enthusiastic about effective. 

Just go to the wallet section on your yobit page once you can make the withdrawal to the wallet you want, I recommend you just like everyone to change your btc to a cryptocurrency like ltc or xrp as they will be charged much less for the commission. because if you withdraw from btc to btc you will lose a lot of money in commission greetings

It is very easy to transfer your earned bitcoins from yubit to your coin base account.  But lately, it is noticed that the challenges from yubit are not going into the account properly.  However this is a temporary problem.  Hopefully it will be okay. Clicking on my My BTC balance will be done.  Be patient.

Exchange your BTC to other coins to get less charge fee.Like lite coin USD and XRP. research were is the best converted coin that less charge fee.To me I used XRP to withdraw my BTC and send to my coin base account.