What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ?

My opinion is, 3 things can happen, first, that the platform or forum grows, has more users and these users are more participants, Second, that the forum remains the same, that is, it has the same users and the same number of publications, and finally that the forum is down from participation and I was forgotten.

• +2 1

I never thought about that, but the first thing that comes to mind is that token talk continues to have a good value and well then there are many aspects to improve. I also believe that the work they have been doing has been excellent, always seeking the benefit of the users.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In the first year we saw from cryptotalk all these remarkable achievements that we had never experienced before. So I guess the coming years will be full of surprises and I am eager for every new one.

• +2 1

I can't imagine how crypto talk will be like in the  next 10 years but nevertheless we all hope to see the forum has attained a greater success in the future .crypto talk has achieved some success just one year since when it started this campaign what will you think of after 10 years , I doubt it will compete with that of Bitcoin talk and I hope son.

I expect alot ,I expect massive improvement in the forum, and I believe it will over take alot of social media platforms,most people spend time in Twitter and Facebook, but when they get to find about cryptotalk that give it members lots of opportunities to share idea about cryptocurrency and also earn in return, @Gomez12 and @Flying11Horse, what do you guys also think?

Let me be frank with you, I was in forums other than here and there was talk about the Crypto Talk forum that would not last for more than a few months, but I was surprised that it lasted more than a year now, so I decided to register and write here.
From what I see, I expect the forum to last for a long time, and if the members cooperate with the moderators, we can have a successful forum that competes with other powerful forums.

• +2 1

I think after 10 years, the number of users of the forum will exceed one million subscribers. If these encouragements continue from the forum and the facilities we get, that is why it will become the best forum in the world that talks about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

If cryptotalk could stay for next 10 years. It will be no one earning site of the world. Cryptotalk will huge no of users. Cryptotalk will be the reason of richness of people.

I wish cryptotalk stay for long time. 

After 10 years cryptotalk will not still be paying us, but I believe at that time there would be having more opportunity to earn huge through this forum.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I feel that cryptotalk will become a good example how to progress with crypto websites and create better audience, increase adoption and help all the crypto markets. I would expect Binance and perhaps Coinbase to create something similar but they had different plans until recently. Maybe they will start looking again.

It will improve more and more because the way this platform is performing so after ten years it will cover the whole countries and everyone will talk about this. Its because it is the best platform for joining to earn money and to learn full course of crypto currency.

If the forum still exists after 10 years then it will be at higher level of the ICO's, Campaigns and Bounties and the old/senior user as well as the new user can get a good chance of joining authentic crypto currency.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 1/16/2020 at 5:02 AM, MuhammadSh said:

cryptotalk is now on starting time! What do you expect from it after 10 years !?

After ten years, I expect so many things from cryptotalk forum. I am a content creator here so my position will be in a good status here after ten year. This can be a good base for my future.

• +1 1

My dear friend, I firmly believe that in the future this platform called cryptotalk will be a benchmark in the world of cryptocurrencies due to its wide information and community of users.
Good luck and big winnings to the whole community
A big greeting

I think cryptotalk may develop more and more after 10 years.After ten years cryptotalk will attach more features to enhance pay per post. It will give more and more knowledge. 

I think that this forum in the future is more paying for posts, in return, it will be firm in implementing its rules, and that there can be other currencies to pay instead of Bitcoin.

On 1/15/2020 at 7:02 PM, MuhammadSh said:

cryptotalk is now on starting time! What do you expect from it after 10 years !?

@MuhammadSh In 10 years I don't know but at least in 2021 I plan to be here and continue learning and winning as before, I think that Cryptotalk will be on the internet for many years, helping those of us in the world of crypto every day to delve into it and make our lives better, over time things will improve, maybe they will remove some and put others, there are so many things that can happen in 10 years that the truth is that I do not sit down to think about it, for now I focus in the present so that it is good and thus have a promising future. Greetings.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Dormilon said:

@MuhammadSh In 10 years I don't know but at least in 2021 I plan to be here and continue learning and winning as before, I think that Cryptotalk will be on the internet for many years, helping those of us in the world of crypto every day to delve into it and make our lives better, over time things will improve, maybe they will remove some and put others, there are so many things that can happen in 10 years that the truth is that I do not sit down to think about it, for now I focus in the present so that it is good and thus have a promising future. Greetings.

I think that till then , cryptotalk will be a great source for all cryptocurrencies projects data and each one who want to search about anything related to this crypto world so he will join this forum.. so being a part of this great project requires from us to be really aware and try to improve it by focusing on the quality of the content.. 

• +1 1

On 1/16/2020 at 12:02 AM, MuhammadSh said:

A lots. If not that we are expected to write more than 100 words I would have just leave it like that a lots. It's a forum that gives it members two great advantages to earn and to also learn about cryptocurrency.  Everyday hour peopel are joining the forum. The forum is growing. So expect the unexpected in 10 years from cryptotalk. 

• +2 1

Regarding blockchain technology, I think it will be widely applied in all industrial and commercial fields, financial transactions and contracts. As for speculative currencies, I believe that it will rise dramatically depending on the factors of division, liquidity and others.

• +2 1

My expectations are really very high, but to mention few, I will like to see cryptotalk.org to become one of the biggest forum as far as cryptocurrencies are concerned. 

• +1 1

I would accept and like also to see the cryptotalk forum have owning their own crypto exchange in order to boost their token demand and also it has so many members thats will be using their exchange. 

• +3 1

As almost two years to gone cryptotalk. And we have seen a lot of changes taking place in this forum which is true its payment system and here we have seen a lot of changes in its rules and regulations. As the days are passing by, many of its users are increasing and many people are coming to it. As we are seeing many people join this form every day. And by looking at its growing joining, we can say that this form will continue for about 10 years or even longer. And as we see one more thing in this forum, the price of bitcoin is also increasing. On one side is the annoying cone that the price of token is going to fall very much day by day. No one can say anything about what will happen.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As we can see this is just the beginning of the forum but the forum giving us the best earning opportunity, so I think in the future there will have more earning opportunity.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I think that after ten years from now this forum will become more widespread in the world and more popular even than Facebook ... and its content will become the most desired around the world.

• +1 1