How we Become a Good Crypto trader... - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How we Become a Good Crypto trader...

Thanks for sharing this tips with us. To become a good crypto trader there are some rules you need to abide with as mentioned in this topic. Crypto trading can make you rich within a short period of time. As a crypto trader you also need to be patience. 

On 1/15/2020 at 8:22 PM, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion we become good crypto trader and earn more if.......we adopted these habits and followed. No.1: Always pay attention the crypto market. No.2 Never put all your eggs in one basket (Diversify). No.3 Invest what you can lose. No.4 Don't be greedy . No.5 does not invest blindly. Last and more important point that is " Always learn from your mistakes".

@pakjobhelp

Thank you for these very useful and wonderful advice, of course not to put all our money, it is necessary to distribute the money and choose the appropriate places in order not in order not to lose our money. We must always learn from mistakes and benefit from them and good research and take the opinions of others in order to achieve what we want and not make mistakes once Others

Well dear mate. I would prefer you to learn the rules and regulations first before joining the crypto. And see the people's mistakes and learns from them. Thanks 

This cryptocurrencies world works and enough experiences in order not to lose our money in a while! and i think that that the most important thing in this field is making your strategy! and this may take a long time in my opinion.

On 1/16/2020 at 12:22 AM, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion we become good crypto trader and earn more if.......we adopted these habits and followed. No.1: Always pay attention the crypto market. No.2 Never put all your eggs in one basket (Diversify). No.3 Invest what you can lose. No.4 Don't be greedy . No.5 does not invest blindly. Last and more important point that is " Always learn from your mistakes".

To be a good trader we must have good trading skills, otherwise we cannot be a good trader.When learning to trade, we must listen to the advice of good experts so that we can trade better.

Really useful tips. Thanks for sharing. In order to trade good cryptocurrencies, we must make good use of every opportunity. If we can follow the market and predict well what will happen, we can make a really good profit.

We can become a good trader if we collect lots of knowledge about trading. We should learn from other person mistakes. We should adopt good habits and give time to networking. We should become good trader if we have self confidence to speak among others.

Yes the theory is like that, but in my opinion to be a reliable trader we need to know for ourselves how much we can tolerate each risk and how we can control emotions and have confidence.  This is the most important thing if we want to be a successful trader. You must have good knowledge and skills about trading and trading the right currency, then you can be a good trader. Thank you.

We need to collect lots of information about trading if we want to become a good trader. A trader have always experience about trading. We can also learn from others mistakes and can overcome our mistakes in trading. We should adopt many habits to become good trader.

My friend it's a little difficult and needs a little effort, and most importantly is learning the basics of trading well, Learn technical and technical analysis of the cryptocurrency market, and start working hard. 

First of all thank you for giving such a useful information about trading at this platforum. I want to say experience also take great part in your success and we become a successful businessman when we always learn from our mistakes we always be prepare to accept any challenge and don't be emotional.

We become a good trader by following some steps. 

1. As a beginner we should gain much knowledge and experience about the crypto currency and crypto trading. 

2. We should take suggestions from the experts and take knowledge about the market place and price. 

3. We should be very careful about the investment. We shouldn't invest all of our money in a place.

4. We should invest our money in the right place and right time. 

Greed is a curse so dont try to be harsh as this trading has its own advantage and disadvantage. Keep in mind that invest only such amount that you can lose easily. Try to invest your time in tracking coins and soend more time in cryptocurrencies and get knowledge as much as you can. Soon you. Will be a master crypto trader

• +2 1

On 1/16/2020 at 5:51 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

Yes your pointed habits and list is very amazing to become good trader. Actually I started trading 2 month ago and in two months I earn 9000 vechain coin from 20000 vechain. Now I have 29000 vechain.

@Jeet Narayan it has obviously become clear that you are an experienced trader that most people will benefit from. But it should however be noted that most newbies are always scared to invest in alt coins which even seems simple to invest in. I will urge you to try and post more trading experience like this on this platform

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks brother for sharing your valuable information with the other members in this forum it is really a great kind of tips and it is also a great kind of motivation for other new members to enter into trading, just keep in mind to get a proper kind of knowledge before entering into trading platform.

I am agree with your opinion and I want to tell you that obviously you become crypto tender for this I want to tell you that you should to read the post of all members and observe that and how they make there post

On 1/16/2020 at 1:28 AM, MCSGlegend said:

I would add another point, learn from other people's mistakes as well as your own, sometimes it helped me a lot when I wanted to do something stupid.

Learn the crypto trading basics and after that try 1 month almost the demo account for trading and then start the trading and you make good money in the crypto market after that becasue in this market we can make good money if we start trading in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello eveyone We should never trade with all the amounts we have because if we loose all at once then we won't be left with anything to trade again and also we should never be greedy of having big profits.These are postulates for every trader in the cryptocurrency market, but to be a professional you have to master more than these steps, These  are postulates for every trader in the cryptocurrency   market, but to be a professional you have to master more than these steps, with experience only you will master that. The most important thing is we always understand the price in the market.

On 1/15/2020 at 11:22 PM, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion we become good crypto trader and earn more if.......we adopted these habits and followed. No.1: Always pay attention the crypto market. No.2 Never put all your eggs in one basket (Diversify). No.3 Invest what you can lose. No.4 Don't be greedy . No.5 does not invest blindly. Last and more important point that is " Always learn from your mistakes"

You are absolutely right I am agree with your all given points to become a good trader but I would like to add one more point in these points that is the keeping of patience because we cannot become a good trader without keeping patience.

Good morning mates hope all you good. In my views for becoming a successfull crypto trader first you have to learn knowledge and gain basic strategies of cryptocurrency. In addition to this you must have the spirit of patience as trading is long term profitable work. Also you should start trading when you have gain enough experience that has no chance to lose initially.

• Useful or interesting 1

I tell you that first learn knowledge about trading. Because some time value up and down and main thing some time its value constant for a long time and it create problems. If you can buy it and after this currency goes down then you can lose. Always be patient and never become greedy. 

The tips you have mentioned are good but I think the best thing to be a successful trader is t accumulate knowledge and to be patient. Yo should have a special look at the markets and with you experience be able to predict what is going on and whee the prices are heading, most people cannot do that because they listen to the rumors and the news that spread in the market every now and then and therefore they miss good opportunities.

• +5 1

Learning from the mistakes is always the most important because Each time you lose you need to find your mistake and you need to find the reason for that and after that you would be able to improve.

On 1/15/2020 at 9:28 PM, MCSGlegend said:

I would add another point, learn from other people's mistakes as well as your own, sometimes it helped me a lot when I wanted to do something stupid.

This is what we mean when we said learn from experience, it not only taking a guide but learning from other people's mistake as the experienced will told you what they did that made something goes wrong and how they later solve them so you won't fall into the same mistake again. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To become a good crypto trader you have to make sure you learn well before you get engaged and when you learn from someone and also add your own knowledge to you will actually become successful on it

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Гигантский сигнал для покупки? Крипто-киты переводят $1,3 млрд на Coinbase.   Общая сумма в $1,3 миллиарда USD Coin (USDC), переведенных с видимых адресов китов на криптовалютную биржу Coinbase в четверг, может потенциально стать "гигантским сигналом для покупки" для Bitcoin (BTC) и Ether (ETH), согласно наблюдениям рынка. "Перевод USDC на биржи является гигантским сигналом для покупки, как говорится в интернете ‘деньгопечатная машина работает'", — сообщил крипто-трейдер Blockchain Mane. Пять переводов на общую сумму $1,3 миллиарда — с суммами от $150 миллионов до $350 миллионов — были совершены на биржу Coinbase 25 апреля в 08:15 UTC, согласно данным Etherscan.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • В новом видео гендиректор Real Vision Рауль Пал (Raoul Pal) заявил, что «лето альткоинов» может наступить уже через месяц — это будет видно по резкому росту как курса криптовалют, так и их капитализации. Интерес к рынку альткоинов должен подстегнуть и активность разработчиков, считает Пал.     «Вполне привычно, что во время криптовесны лидером является биткоин, но когда наступает криптовалютное лето, то эфир показывает лучшие результаты по сравнению с BTC. При этом эфир вряд ли превзойдет показатели Solana, так как данный альткоин находится на более ранней стадии внедрения, а значит процентные изменения курса у нее больше. Сейчас мы находимся в завершающей фазе криптовесны, и дни становятся все “теплее”. Но настоящее лето настанет, когда альткоины достигнут и превысят свои рекордные величины по капитализации и курсам. И я верю, что крупные альткоины начнут параболический рост в 2024 году», ― заявил Рауль Пал. Недавно Рауль Пал говорил, что уже к 2030 году половина населения Земли будет владеть цифровыми активами. источник:https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407105 ——————————————————— ОБМЕНЯТЬ  / ПОМОЩЬ  / БОНУСЫ  / ОТЗЫВЫ
    • Команда TON раздаст $600 000 трейдерам и держателям NFT   TON Foundation раздает 105 600 TON (~$600 000) самым активным трейдерам и держателям NFT на маркетплейсах Getgems, xRare и TON Diamonds. Вознаграждения распределят между 2061 пользователем, который торговал или держал NFT на этих платформах в период с 11 по 23 апреля.   Количество баллов рассчитывается с учетом числа проданных коллекций, сделок и объема торгов. В зависимости от этого каждый пользователь получит от 40 до 70 TON. Ранее разработчики блокчейна The Open Network обьявили о снижении размера комиссии за транзакции внутри сети в 2,5 раза.  Взято из источника - https://forklog.com/news/komanda-ton-razdast-600-000-trejderam-i-derzhatelyam-nft
    • 🚀 NeuralSphere Bounty Campaign 🚀 Earn NSPH tokens by helping democratize AI investment through our bounty campaign! Bounty Campaign Details: Total Bounty Budget: $20,000 in NSPH tokens Campaign Duration: April 29, 2024 - May 26, 2024 Final Tally and Payment: Rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the campaign conclusion 🔔 Important: Participants are expected to behave in a civil and respectful manner. Spam or abusive conduct will lead to immediate disqualification and a ban. Telegram Bounty (50% of rewards): Join our Telegram Group:Click here to join Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Distribute ICO-related materials and links ICO NSPH.     Post at least 5 meaningful messages per week within our group.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TELEGRAM USERNAME: [Your Telegram Username] #POSTS: [Links to your 5+ messages] Twitter Bounty (50% of rewards): Follow our Twitter Page:Follow us on Twitter Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Retweet and comment on ICO-related posts. ICO NSPH     Create at least 1 original tweet per week that highlights the ICO, using designated hashtags.     Minimum: 5 retweets per week.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TWITTER USERNAME: [Your Twitter Username] #TWEETS: [Links to your tweets] #RETWEETS: [Links to your retweets] Registration Post Format: #PROOF OF REGISTRATION CryptoTalk Username: [Your Username] CryptoTalk Profile Link: [Your Profile Link] Telegram Username: [Your Telegram Username, if participating in Telegram tasks] Twitter Username: [Your Twitter Username, if participating in Twitter tasks] BSC Wallet Address: [Your Wallet Address] Check the registration and task completion spreadsheet for tracking. Why Join Our Bounty?   Participate in our bounty to support a transparent and accessible platform for AI investments. Earn rewards while helping to grow a community around innovative blockchain solutions. Visit our Website | Join our Telegram | Follow us on Twitter Thank you for your participation and support!        
    • Marathon Digital пересмотрели свою цель по хэшрейту на 2024 год с 35-37 эксахэшей в секунду (ЭХ/с) до 50 ЭХ/с после недавних приобретений, которые расширили их емкость. В пресс-релизе от 25 апреля генеральный директор Marathon Фред Тиль заявил, что компания потенциально может удвоить масштабы добычи в 2024 году благодаря дополнительным мощностям. Тиль также подтвердил, что новая цель будет «полностью профинансирована» без необходимости привлечения дополнительного капитала.   Недавно компания приобрела установку по добыче биткойнов мощностью 200 мегаватт у Digital Applied за 87,3 миллиона долларов в марте, а два дополнительных объекта общей мощностью 390 мегаватт были приобретены у Generate Capital за 179 миллионов долларов в декабре. В настоящее время скорость хэширования операций Marathon составляет 24,7 EH/с, что опережает платформы Core Scientific и Riot, у которых скорость хеширования составляет 16,9 EH/с и 12,4 EH/с соответственно по индексу хешрейта. Если Marathon достигнет своей цели в 50 EH/s, он увеличит свою скорость хэширования более чем на 100% с начала 2024 года. По данным Google Finance, акции Marathon (MARA) упали на 0,42% до $19,01 25 апреля, а затем выросли на 3,05% на торгах после этого объявления.     . Цена акций MAR в долларах США | Источник: Google Финансы.   Marathon вырос более чем на 15% с тех пор, как 20 апреля на блоке 840 000 произошло четвертое событие халвинга биткойнов – тенденция, которую разделяют и другие майнеры в этом секторе. Большая часть первоначального спроса на блоке 840 000 была вызвана поклонниками мемкоинов и невзаимозаменяемых токенов, конкурирующих за возможность записать и выгравировать «редкие сатоши» через протокол Runes. По данным YCharts, несмотря на этот всплеск, к 24 апреля комиссии за транзакции упали до $28,20. Поскольку сектор крипто-майнинга демонстрирует устойчивый рост, другие компании по добыче биткойнов, такие как Riot Platforms, также показывают значительные движения на рынке. 23 апреля акции Riot выросли более чем на 20% на фоне оптимистичных оценок аналитиков , прогнозирующих существенный рост финансовых показателей компании.
    • Рады представить новое направление обмена монеты XLM на популярные банки Украины - NeoBank, A-Bank, Izi bank, Приват 24, ПУМБ, Моно Банк, а также у Вас есть возможность осуществить вывод криптовалюты на платежные системы ADV Cash. Мы предлагаем множество вариантов вывода токенов на популярные банки по выгодным курсам.XLM – это одна из самых распространенных блокчейн-сетей, у которой открытый исходный код. Этот токен отличается скоростью проведения транзакций и низкими комиссиями. Высокая производительность сети обеспечивается не только инновациями, но и качественными анти-спам механизмами.У нас Вы с легкостью можете провести вывод XLM – на популярные банковские направления и платежные системы.Возникли вопросы? Наша служба поддержки быстро обработает Ваш зарос и даст профессиональный ответ на возникший вопрос.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • Согласно иску SEC, генеральный директор Geosyn Mining Калеб Джозеф Уорд (Caleb Joseph Ward) и бывший операционный директор Джереми Джордж МакНатт (Jeremy George McNutt) обманули около 64 инвесторов. В период с ноября 2021 года по декабрь 2022 года руководители Geosyn заключили соглашения о покупке и запуске оборудования для майнинга от имени клиентов за определенную плату.   Регулятор утверждает, что у Geosyn были заключены контракты с поставщиками дешевой электроэнергии, однако клиентам предъявлялись расходы на 40-50% выше. Уорд и МакНатт заверяли инвесторов, что из 1 400 майнинговых устройств компания не смогла приобрести 400 установок. Причем ее руководители не вводили в эксплуатацию большую часть купленного оборудования. В соглашениях Geosyn с инвесторами было заявлено, что они могут выбирать криптовалюты для майнинга, однако компания отклоняла запросы клиентов, выбирающих не биткоин. SEC уверяет, что Geosyn производила выплаты инвесторам в BTC, чтобы заставить их поверить, будто оборудование для майнинга действительно работает и приносит прибыль. На самом деле организаторы схемы создавали поддельные документы с вымышленной прибылью. По данным SEC, компания должна была заплатить инвесторам $354 500 в биткоинах, однако в ее распоряжении находилось лишь $320 000. Чтобы компенсировать разницу, МакНатт докупил биткоины и перечислил их Уорду, чтобы тот, в свою очередь, передал их инвесторам. Ведомство также утверждает, что руководители Geosyn незаконно присвоили около $1,2 млн и потратили эти деньги на семейную поездку в Диснейлэнд и роскошный образ жизни. В октябре 2022 года МакНатт покинул компанию и связался с властями, обвинив своего партнера в растрате средств, однако о собственных правонарушениях он не рассказал. Учитывая, что Geosyn находилась в тяжелом финансовом положении, в начале 2023 года Уорд разослал инвесторам по электронной почте «долговые расписки», а в июне пообещал подать заявление о банкротстве, чего так и не произошло, заявила SEC. Регулятор потребовал, чтобы сооснователи компании вернули инвесторам украденные деньги и заплатили штраф.                
    • Выглядит со стороны конечно глупо, но с другой создает ажиотаж вокруг биткоина и поднимает его ценность, а нам это как раз и нужно
    • Приветствуем участников форума! Отличные новости! Наш обменный пункт добавлен в список на мониторинге change.pro Мы открыты к сотрудничеству и всегда готовы к диалогу! Связаться можно через телеграм или через онлайн-чат на нашем сайте.
    • Количество кошельков с биткоинами на сумму от $1 000 выросло   Эксперты Fidelity Digital Assets подчеркнули, что увеличение числа таких кошельков свидетельствует о растущем распространении первой криптовалюты и ее принятии. Это также указывает и на рост числа адресов, которые накапливают и сохраняют биткоин, даже когда растет его стоимость на рынке. По мнению аналитиков, в краткосрочной перспективе у первой криптовалюты будет наблюдаться положительная динамика.   В Fidelity Digital Assets отметили продолжение многолетней тенденции к снижению биткоин-балансов на криптобиржах. Показатель в первом квартале 2024 года снизился на 4,2%, до 2,3 млн BTC, что на 30% ниже максимума 2020 года в 3 млн BTC. В отчете отдельно указана нереализованная прибыль держателей биткоина — к концу первого квартала 2024 года свыше 99% адресов находились в плюсе.   «По мере роста количества прибыльных адресов, распродажа становится более вероятной, поскольку трейдеры и новые инвесторы стремятся зафиксировать позиции», — указано в отчете. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407146