How we Become a Good Crypto trader... - Page 28 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How we Become a Good Crypto trader...

Thank you very much, my friend, for these good advice. We need all that I really mentioned patience, in my opinion, an important point because the profit process may take longer, and we must move away from emotion in order to avoid loss.

On 4/8/2021 at 12:24 PM, Mekasa said:

dear friend , thanks for the good advices 
we all wants to be good at crypto and that's can't happened in one day 
we need to work hard on our knowledge about trading and investing, and we need to learn about all the methods of trading , also we need to be patient , self confidence 
with all that we going to be a good at crypto. 

That's right, friend, to be good Cryptocurrency traders you have to take the time to read and study conscientiously, it is a very extensive topic so you need the guidance of expert hands and this forum helps a lot with the good advice they give to have success in this world of digital currency.

We do not become a good cryptocurrency trader from one day to the next, it takes time, and discipline accompanied by the 5 enumerations that you placed on the excellent topic my friend. Let's not rush and make impulsive decisions would lead to chaos.

For me Iam not good at trading but I think to become a good trader you should have such a background about trading and some experience about this field , practise it.

• +2 1

Very good steps in improving your trading skills and with all this there are so many things you'll be able to achieve. If you have the appropriate knowledge and patience then trading might be your thing I which you can use to make good amounts on

We learn to become experts in the field of cryptography by working diligently and gaining the necessary knowledge in all matters related to cryptocurrencies by following the market well. Buy and sell at the right time. Not to rush and not be afraid in this area and the most important thing is not to give up at the first mistake or failure, but we try again and again until we succeed and reach our goal.

Thank you for your advice and it is an important topic. Investing and the currency market is important and useful, but it must follow certain rules and principles to work in order to reduce the number of mistakes, but it is really more important to learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of others and their experiences.

Thank you for the advice, of course trading is one of the most important methods of raising money, but we must follow these tips, the most important thing is to monitor the market, sell when prices rise and buy when they are low.

• +2 1

Thank you very much, my friend, for these wonderful tips . Indeed, if you stick to these tips, you will definitely be a successful trader . But I want to add only one thing, which is the necessity of studying the currency that you want to trade, conducting a technical analysis of it and studying the project associated with it in order not to buy a weak or fraudulent currency .

• +3 1

On 1/15/2020 at 8:22 PM, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion we become good crypto trader and earn more if.......we adopted these habits and followed. No.1: Always pay attention the crypto market. No.2 Never put all your eggs in one basket (Diversify). No.3 Invest what you can lose. No.4 Don't be greedy . No.5 does not invest blindly. Last and more important point that is " Always learn from your mistakes".

Working on coding needs a lot of learning and working on distributing money, managing money well, not being afraid and having a lot of patience.

Thank you for these tips .. I would also like to add that a person must define a clear strategy before investing in cryptocurrencies and set the exit date firmly. Patience, persistence and commitment are the strengths of a successful cryptocurrency investor. Follow the news and new cryptocurrencies because of its close relationship with the movement of cryptocurrency prices.

• +2 1

In the beginning, you must learn technical analysis in order to be able to study cryptocurrencies and find out if the price will rise or fall, then you have to stay informed about the currency rates in the market in order to take advantage of the appropriate opportunities to buy and in the pollen, do not put all your eggs in one basket to avoid a big loss.

Your advice on how to invest profitably impressed me, as it is very important to follow price fluctuations within the markets (the rise and fall of the currency).
Also, I want to emphasize the idea of investing in what we expect to lose, in addition to learning from the mistakes we made previously, as stumbling is the first step on the road to success, so do not give up or lose hope.
You have to be patient.

Much obliged for the advices and the eggs one I iliked.The avaricious one is a truble with me I'm attempting to discover an answer I lost alot a year ago.

I totally agree with you, my friend, we must follow the market on a daily basis, and we must also be able to read and analyze currencies well, also it is not enough to learn from our mistakes only, it is good to see the mistakes of others and learn from them as well

• +2 1

Share these tips, dear, but I have not yet done so in this area, as I am still making my regular profits from this forum and using them in a good way without the need to perform additional tasks.

Yes absolutely these points are important to be a good trader otherwise you won't make profits from trading

• Useful or interesting 1

Very important and basic tips. Everybody tries to write some advices about trading and how you trade, but not all of them cover all the basics like you did. I mostly believe in no.2 I keep tell my friends not to put everything in one investment no matter how sure and certain they were about the profit.

• +3 1

This is good ,if we use different projects to invest. So if we are putting our all money in one place then it can be high risk .so it good uf we make more options to investment.  I think when you have knowledge about any thing 5hen you can become a good trader . So if we know about cryptocurrency and how it work then we can make more money from trading. If we know the strategy of price flactuation and how it can be change then we can make right decisions aboit trading and can earn money.

Thank you for these important advice. To be successful, you must focus on knowledge because knowledge is the basis of success. Enough time should be devoted to reading everything that is useful in the field of cryptocurrencies and trading. Older members should be consulted to avoid getting into trouble and losing money. I advise you to be  A long-term owner, not a day trader. There are so many fictitious currencies that you should be careful.

• +1 1

Dear if you want to become a good crypto trader then I want to tell you that you may have to learn about the trading skills and the tips because they are very important for trading and the main thing is that you have to show as a much patience as you can.

To become a good Crypto trader you need to learn more and more about trading because trading is very risky and it's also very easy to earn good profit from the coins and tokens but you need to keep your eye along with their rates fluctuates rapidly so that you could find a good position when the rates are high to earn good profit.

• +3 1

I think that the main advantage of a good merchant is peace of mind. Lack of panic and the ability to act prudently. In the cryptocurrency market, the one who knows how to wait wins.

• +1 1

Yes, these basic rules to start trading properly, and also there is an important rule that I will add to these rules, which is not to buy weak currencies just because you read a recommendation on one of the sites about it, at the beginning of my trading I made this mistake and learned from it.

• +1 1

I think that the main advantage of a good merchant is peace of mind. Lack of panic and the ability to act prudently. In the cryptocurrency market, the one who knows how to wait wins.

• +2 1