How we Become a Good Crypto trader... - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How we Become a Good Crypto trader...

Patience , persistence and good observation are very important qualities for any cryptocurrency trader. Some times luck plays a role , yet experience is more valuable in this field. The more you observe and take advantage of good chances , the more you will earn, and one final important note, is do not invest in scam currencies. 

Yes you are right and if we adopt these types of methods then the chances of losing money is go to 0% and getting profit increase but we have not to be gready amd take paitent at first

I think you are right if we become a successful traders then we learn knowledge about crypto trading. We always watching the crypto market. We learn our mistakes. We become able to bear every risk and control emotions. We have all trading skills.

Hello everyone, I consider that the most important thing to become a good cryptocurrency trader is to learn about the different markets and assets, also the trader has to keep updated, so he must follow the news.

Absolutely you are right as many people always makes these mistakes and I think people should learn from ur mentioned tips and I like the two one that don't be greedy as greed is a curse and 2nd one invest what u can lose otherwise u would be in a large trouble

• Useful or interesting 1

To my own understanding, I think, if we want to become a good cryptocurrency trader or investor, we have to pay much attention to the cryptocurrency market because the currency we invest in may likely rise and if we don't pay much attention to the market by checking always, we might lose the opportunity to sell when the Market price is at a favourable rate. @Muktarysule @Shantos

• +3 1

We learn more to more for trading if our experience is high then we make good crypto traders make good traders on behaved on our experience when we start trading then we not become a greedy if we make greedy for more earning without experience then we lost money 

5 minutes ago, Biojay said:

To my own understanding, I think, if we want to become a good cryptocurrency trader or investor, we have to pay much attention to the cryptocurrency market because the currency we invest in may likely rise and if we don't pay much attention to the market by checking always, we might lose the opportunity to sell when the Market price is at a favourable rate. @Muktarysule @Shantos

Yes mate. You are very right, if you wànt to invest in any digital trading, you have dedicate you time on cryptocurrency market. because the market value of what you have invest can raise and reduce at any time. So you have to be very vigilante

• +1 1

To became a good cryptocurrency trader we need to learn from the best broker and also seek some advice form the experts who have more experience than you. You can also learn by watching the flow of the price charts and buy when the price is low and also when the price is higher than the buying price 

@Zamani1

24 minutes ago, Shantos said:

Yes mate. You are very right, if you wànt to invest in any digital trading, you have dedicate you time on cryptocurrency market. because the market value of what you have invest can raise and reduce at any time. So you have to be very vigilante

Yes mate, and in addition to what I said in my previous comment, I think to be a good investor, we don't have to invest on a single currency, because we don't have assurance of knowing whether the cryptocurrency we invested on will raise or fall and having only one currency may bring a big lose when it price value falls, so we should try and invest on three to four different types of crypto currency to avoid heavy loss.

Hey mate, you post is excellent because you give us all important tips about trading, recently I am starting trading at yobit but greediness loss a lot profit, so I say fixed your profit than sell your coin when coin price increase. Your trading tips are awesome, if any person follow this tips they will be successful at trading.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Very well explained the tips for becoming a good trader. Yes I have made some mistakes inthe beginning. G of my work. I have learnt from them. I have never let my spirit of work go down.

For becoming a good Trader of crypto you have to developed through the arduous work that include the following traits,

a day trader discipline

patients

mental toughness

Independence

Forward-thinking Trading.

Adaptability

Indeed, my friend, I have mentioned the most important things you must do to become a good cryptocurrency trader

You should always seize the opportunities that come from the market movement as it makes us win well

• +3 1

On 1/16/2020 at 1:28 AM, MCSGlegend said:

I would add another point, learn from other people's mistakes as well as your own, sometimes it helped me a lot when I wanted to do something stupid.

Yes this is also a good point. First see your mistakes than also watch out the others mistakes and than combine them and get a better source.

Yes these are very helping points to become a popular trader,i think if we we have more knowledge about crypto industry then we can attract more members by sharing our ideas and information,if we get loss from investing then should remain stable and move forward at last we will be winner.

The first thing we have to do for become a good crypto trader that is we need to learn about trading very well. Then we have to choose a good platform for trading. I will suggest you to yobit and binance for trading. Then you need to buy bitcoin for trading. If you do that then you will become a good trader.

Very important trading advice,
And also to learn and train more before entering the crypto market.
I want to add a piece of advice as well, which is to learn about capital management and risks not to lose a lot of money while trading.

• +1 1

Right dear I agree with u . Anyone who want to become a good trader should learn something form ur point. Diversification could be helpful to recover some loss. Good traders take desicion on statics not on sentiment

Actually there are many ways to be a good trader . But for beginners the best way is to set up your start in trading with low amounts. This will help you a lot as a beginner. Thanks

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

My friend, there are some factors and rules that if you complete them, you will be successful in the field of trading, including that you are not greedy and aspiring, that you benefit from experiences, take risks and sell with a small profit, and do not greed so that you do not fall into the abyss. Thank you.

On 1/15/2020 at 11:22 PM, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion we become good crypto trader and earn more if.......we adopted these habits and followed. No.1: Always pay attention the crypto market. No.2 Never put all your eggs in one basket (Diversify). No.3 Invest what you can lose. No.4 Don't be greedy . No.5 does not invest blindly. Last and more important point that is " Always learn from your mistakes".

yes I agree with you that following all these points will never let you feel failure in trading in Crypto currencies .patience level must be higher and greed is not included to achieve successful paths in cryptocurrencies.. a good learner is the one who learns from his mistakes

On 1/15/2020 at 3:22 PM, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion we become good crypto trader and earn more if.......we adopted these habits and followed. No.1: Always pay attention the crypto market. No.2 Never put all your eggs in one basket (Diversify). No.3 Invest what you can lose. No.4 Don't be greedy . No.5 does not invest blindly. Last and more important point that is " Always learn from your mistakes".

I strongly agree with you, you have to have a very clear head before starting, to avoid making the mistakes you named, ambition is one of the most important to take into account, greetings

• +1 1

On 1/15/2020 at 8:22 PM, pakjobhelp said:

Market studying and enough experience in trading and not catching up with feelings, but only facts and what experts say make you a very good crypto trader.

• +2 1

Hello, my friend. Excellent recommendations for people who want to start being crypto traders, since most of them don't know what to do and usually just lose their money.
I would also add that it is necessary to investigate everything about the crypto in which they will invest. For example, supply, social networks, exchanges, etc.
In addition, it is also ideal to know on what date they will release updates or have important events that may influence the price.

• +2 1