The joy you get from making earning - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

The joy you get from making earning

On 1/15/2020 at 5:17 PM, Upright said:

I mean mostly on the joy, which yobit and crypto talk campaign have given to most of us, 

Having to earn bitcoin, that's crypto Joy

Have more joy when the bitcoin I am hold has see the price rise and the last few days I'm think that Bitcoin is starts again the engines and begins the big rise I am wait to see. It is been a great time for the Bitcoin and I am feel so lucky to have found the best asset to trade and think it is only the start for Bitcoin to reach 15k.

• +2 1

We get joy but if you are making a post about it you must be earning a lot more than the average users. If you make a post like that you should give some numbers otherwise you shouldn't just say anything. You written just a few anyway so it doesn't matter a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1

The fact that we can interact with members and share knowledge and still get paid for it is really a reason for joy. this is something that only Cryptotalk has to offer us and we have to thank this opportunity

• +1 1

We all get joy when making profit and it is something that keeps us going, otherwise it would be pointless to try to make money and lose instead. If I was losing money at some point I'd still probably stay to find what I'm not doing correct and change that, as there are money to be made and maybe holding some cryptocurrencies for future use will be great too.

• +1 2

Yes my friend. Cryptotalk and yobit is helping us earn good money. The forums are legitimate and worthy being reliable on . I really hope you all bring more people and support eachother in creating new content and thereby helping the cryptotalk world to grow.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think that Yobit and Cryptotalk are two of the best websites and should be known to all crypto investors. Earning is important and as prices keep rising there are many more opportunities and we can get a lot too, so it is better to help prices being up and try to push adoption in ways we can do this best.

• +1 2

The campaign of Cryptotalk is something that I wasn't expecting to help me a lot and I was mostly in the forum for educational purposes but it was something unexpected to earn all this and something that pushed me forward into becoming a bitcoin holder now and a person that will not stop discussing and promoting crypto with friends and anyone I meet. I want to get better and explain all the questions me and others have and help everyone with the transition to the crypto economy.

• +1 1

the initiative taken by platforms such as yobit and crypto talk seems wonderful to me because in my opinion they attract many people where they can earn some liquidity and that causes a lot of joy
  good luck to everyone and a big greeting

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is big joy to have earning from crypto and it can be done but not as much as you earn from the trading you can do. So I suggest to trade the crypto you earn and not sell especially not when prices are very low as you can easily get double after a while.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is a time for joys with crypto as everything is looking good this time and I don't expect any unexpected dips like in the beginning of the year. We are closer to targets that were the highest when the price started and we can even go a lot higher from what we have been and Bitcoin in a new all time high will also help us all a lot.

• +2 1

Yes, it is an indescribable joy, very powerful. When despair overcomes you and you find support in life and I mean Yobit, it made me see the light again.

I feel very happy when I have a lot of profits with my investments since they leave me good money and I am happier because the money I earn I invest in new things to obtain more profits and I always make profits I feel very happy that I go  advancing in investments.

• +2 1

I played poker for many years and made a lot of money but always ended up losing the winnings and more money from my pocket. Some time ago I got to know the world of cryptocurrencies and I totally changed my mind. I am very happy to be making money in this community!

It is an indescribable happiness when making money, and the people who rejoice the most are the ones who used to work on Bitcoin faucets because they fully appreciate what they earn and how much money they get

It is amazing when you can earn your expenses by yourself and you don't need to ask someone to pay for you, that feeling is always amazing, so I live to do so.

On 11/5/2020 at 6:03 PM, Mella said:

Have more joy when the bitcoin I am hold has see the price rise and the last few days I'm think that Bitcoin is starts again the engines and begins the big rise I am wait to see. It is been a great time for the Bitcoin and I am feel so lucky to have found the best asset to trade and think it is only the start for Bitcoin to reach 15k.

People always find the right token to trade on as most prefer that of altcoin to trade on, some on the mother coin, which is bitcoin, the success there will come, the techniques which you use us what that will matter, earning here will help you to trade as on add-ons on you already active trade

• +4 1

Cryptotalk has good opportunities to everyone who want bitcoins and other currencies by trading. We can not deny that cryptotalk helps us also in fulfilling daily lives needs. So, let us make ourselves deserve to be here and not be disappointment for admin and moderators because we did not do our best in exchange of bitcoins 

I'm happier to receive payments from CTT forum. They pay me two payments BTC and TALK. TALK token can be exchanged in USD, ETH & BTC. Yobit & CTT forum are the things to make me happy everytime. Thanks CTT forum.

• +3 1

Yes, it is a great thing from the YOBIT platform and also the CRYPTOTALK forum to reward all customers with free currencies from the TALK currency for any publication they do in addition to getting 1000 satoshi for any posting

• +2 1

On 1/15/2020 at 4:17 PM, Upright said:

I mean mostly on the joy, which yobit and crypto talk campaign have given to most of us, 

Having to earn bitcoin, that's crypto Joy

It's joy full of Joy's. To have a place where you depend on earning is actually more than joy. Having to earn the world mist expensive cryptocurrency in cryptotalk and yobit is cryto joy.

Yes, we got this excitement from yobit and cryptotalk, it's a very profitable campaign. I have been trading on yobit, the market goes up making us profitable. I hope the cryptotalk campaign will always be there and pay us off with Satoshi.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It has been long since I have wanted to earn bitcoin. The ways that I could find was to participate in airdrops and faucets which are usually very tedious and time consuming. But finally having being taught how crypto trading works, I have been able to generate a steady income from cryptocurrencies and I am really happy about it.

On 11/8/2020 at 6:58 PM, emely jean said:

When i get the payment from yobit cryptotalk campaign, I feel very lucky as a beginner crypto users. Thanks to cryptotalk for giving us good opportunity. We can earn bitcoin from this forum by posting and commenting. My payments really gives me happiness because we can see the payment of yobit and work more on cryptotalk.              

We are all happy for being members of this great forum and for that reason i am advising us to give out our best towards creating helpful topics and making useful quality posts in any section of the forum we visits so that the administration will be happy with us just the way they made us happy because by doing that we can be offered more opportunities of earning I believe.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day