Introduction of Captcha - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bitcoin-shark

Introduction of Captcha

Captcha is always to realize in the event the consumer can be a leveling bot or even an individual, inside the fresh kind of captcha nowadays the particular shift regarding mouse button or perhaps cursor could be the in which searching for from the personal computer. There is certainly sink that truly utilizes captcha nevertheless the principal intent behind captcha is made for the particular safety with the web site.

At the beginning of my joining the forum it was supposed to have a CAPTCHA in all attempts to enter the forum, but after a short period it was stopped not permanently, but the CAPTCHA appears when changing the signature in the personal file, for example

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The real meaning of captcha is to avoid bot automation and to verify weather it is human or robot some people do abuse the system by using robot to the work for them, the work of the captcha is to authenticate and verify it is human that click it or not.

Introduction of the captcha system before accessing the site is done to make sure you are not a bot and it serve as form of security to our various accounts to stop hackers and scammers from taking over our account from us and since that is the case i think you shouldn't hesitate to comply with the procedure.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

My fellow members I don't see anything bad in captcha, I think the main aim of captcha is to verify the member log into the account is human being not robot and I think is only when you want to log into an account it required captcha, so I think captcha is important to this forum because it can help get rid of robot attacks.

• +1 1

On 8/31/2020 at 5:05 PM, Guru2050 said:

Captcha feature in the has long been introduced in the forum, this is just to let them know it's human being that is communicating, interacting with them not a fix or set robot 🤖. So it's nothing strange, it's normal as it's even for our safety and security purposes.

Yes my friend it is only created not to waste our time the way some members think but to make sure the user is not a bot because they are used to accomplish many tasks today in cryptoworld which made the forum to introduce it and I also support introduction, were you also happy for that?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/15/2020 at 2:11 PM, Zervanix said:

I think it's good that cryptotalk starts installing captcha when the user wants to post in this forum to prevent bots that might be used by users

Yes I think it is a good suggestion made by Cryptotalk to used captcha because they want to verify every user before logging in to the platform  Because they don't want any user to used bot in making automated posting.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                    

2 hours ago, Marks33 said:

Yes I think it is a good suggestion made by Cryptotalk to used captcha because they want to verify every user before logging in to the platform  Because they don't want any user to used bot in making automated posting.

Captcha verification system really useful to avoid bots because only humans pass this security system, bots are not programmed to break this system,

cryptotalk also implemented this feature because now auto bots work in this forum and these bots spreading spam posts, that's why this forum check we are real human are bot enter before in this forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Robots cannot perform every task just like the human beings can do especially the aspect of verification like this which is why the administration choose to introduced it so that they can be able to to differentiate between human and bots which may be used by other people to access thr forum, it is inform of security to the forum and it is good for us.

• +1 1

@bitcoin-shark I did not get your question here, did you mean the introduction during the log in or is there anything else you thought of when you were talking of this.

If its about logging in, they want to make sure that its human beings who are taking this logs not bots and that is a good thing, it ensures our saftey and its working perfectly

On 1/15/2020 at 1:11 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

I noticed that the captcha obligation was introduced to be able to write posts, did the team do it to slow down the frequency of posts or to make a profit? What do you think about it?

I don't like captcha as it is reducing our time to secure the website but it is the website administration decision and it is not for us to decide. I haven't seen it happening very often only when we login so it is correctly used by cryptotalk.

On 9/12/2020 at 1:19 PM, Digital said:

the work of the captcha is to authenticate and verify it is human that click it or not

The recaptcha serve for two purpose for security and for verification. It helps to determine your location and know from were you are and also in verification to know if you are a robot or not.

10 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

The recaptcha serve for two purpose for security and for verification. It helps to determine your location and know from were you are and also in verification to know if you are a robot or not.

Not really, forums have this feature without captcha or anything. CAPTCHA is used only to avoid robots that hit the forum.

I have also face captcha sometimes but i think is not for slow members down or for the forum to earn profit but it is for protecting the forum from online bots that can destroy the forum.

the capture system was introduced basically to stop the influx of the high amount of spam topics being created in this website. The captcha has highly reduced it so now we only have to deal with mostly good topics.

The captcha system was introduced to verify that the ones posting is not a robot. It is a verification process which can reduce the spammers from the site. It is done to protect the site, it is introduced for increasin the security of the site.

Captcha is a very simple tool of differentiating robots from humans. In simple words it is a tool which can differentiate whether the user is a robot or a human. 

When you are assessing a website, before assessing a message is shown where you have to choose some pictures to verify that you are not a robot. That is "Captcha". 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I noticed the captcha only a few times so it is not avoiding us from our time we spend in the forum. It would be a problem if we were asked every some time but it is not as the administrator is using it correctly.

I also came to know recently that captcha is required to create more posts. Like for creating more posts I actually don't see the need to use captcha since it's not the same for comments. I don't understand the need for such an option. I feel like posting doesn't require captcha.

Perfectly, the captcha is a good method to protect against automated trading programs plus automatic job opportunities (Like automatic posting), nonetheless, There's no doubt that moderators take a look at all plus be certain it is humanly-written to guarantee the excellent of your subject material.

captcha is really a good measure to stop automated response /logins /bots, and I believe it's is a welcome development because with the introduction of such platform many scams and computer based automated activities are now being checked 

I have not yet seen one to write, if it would be good one in the future, but to be able to enter with a single account since if the platform is used to fulfill yobit.net tasks, that would prevent users with multiple accounts to benefit from the platform.

I suppose that is due to the amount of new people writing post, for lack of knowledge some end up spamming and to take care of the security of the page implemented this, in particular I have not yet made captchas to post

Indeed, manual human test is a decent method to forestall robots and auto occupations (Like auto posting), however I think the arbitrators check everything and ensure it's humanly-composed to guarantee the great nature of the substance.