Low volume coin is worth to buy? - Page 10 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Low volume coin is worth to buy?

On 12/21/2019 at 11:26 AM, Grandmaster said:

I don't know the status of XVG but in my case I never invest in a pump and dump coins, they can die anytime and this will leave investors and traders with a bag full of it, better invest in a coin that is intended for a king term, this guaranty profit

well if you have been in crypto for a logn time you would know we have no guarantee a coin can last that long, we are mostly gambling even when investing in top 100 coin on CMC.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, duncun007 said:

well if you have been in crypto for a logn time you would know we have no guarantee a coin can last that long, we are mostly gambling even when investing in top 100 coin on CMC.

If you are investing in the top 10 you have no problem because these coins are proven over the years but coins from 50 to 100th, there are still some risk, some of the pump and dump coins are on this level,

9 minutes ago, Grandmaster said:

If you are investing in the top 10 you have no problem because these coins are proven over the years but coins from 50 to 100th, there are still some risk, some of the pump and dump coins are on this level,

i think in crypto you should take some risks because playing it safe will not be making you so much money, as someone like me who owns  a small portfolio my only chance of making it is to bet on small cap coins to pump hard.

Sometimes you can make double profit from a low volume coin. it depend on the market condition. i think all coins price low or high volume will increase in 2020.

21 hours ago, Grandmaster said:

yea i know top 10 are safe from risks of being dumped hard but i believe i need to take some risks in crypto to make real money, and my coins for the next bull run are all out of top 100 and i hope some of them will give me 10x.

Not worthy, from what i have learned recently , they cold pump and everton but you could not be able to sell them in time.

• -1 1

Decide for yourself think with your head.No 100% will be able to advise you to buy or not coins.I notice this trend that mostly coins that will give x are long-term coins.There are of course exceptions but it all depends on your analysis and skill in the crypto world

• +1 1

Pada 28/12/2019 pukul 04.35, Man berkata:

Sayangnya sebagian besar orang tidak menyukai fundamentalnya. Sebenarnya ini tidak banyak dilakukan oleh orang, karena koin yang memiliki volume rendah tentu sangat menguntungkan. Dan ada orang-orang yang melakukan ini karena mereka berharap koin memiliki volume rendah, suatu hari nanti benar-benar berharap koin akan terbang tinggi.

Actually we have to see whether the coin is listed on many exchanges or not friends, only after we get that the coin is listed on various cryptocurrency exchanges, we will find out the price and the volume of daily transactions,

Then as a further reference of course the market's interest in the coin, where the transaction volume becomes crucial before deciding to buy or sell, because maybe we will meet cryptocurrency at a low price but have a large transaction volume, and there is also a cryptocurrency at a moderate price but the volume is small...

perhaps it’s worth it if you are ready in advance to freeze your balance for an indefinite period. but I wouldn’t invest in such coins, I already had experience, then I waited a very long time for them to be bought from me at least at the price at which I bought them

On 12/23/2019 at 11:18 AM, CryptoBitCrypto said:

Low volume coin?

I can not suggest you to buy this kind of coin because although, the price can be high but it is not strong. I advice you to buy high volume coin with high demand like bitcoin and ethereum.

those low volume coins are also crypto projets but they just dont have much money invested in them but when the bull run comes they will be giving you 10x, hard to get that from etheruem.

On 10/6/2019 at 8:55 PM, stonman said:

I saw this marvel. Frequently somebody purchases up all the proposed tokens with a modest quantity of exchanging (for instance, take a gander at SMT on hitbtc this night), and following a couple of days these tokens go up in cost without a doubt. Is it worth purchasing such a token?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

I personally buy so many low volume coins and i safe them into the exchange because i know that these coins will give me high profit when the market will make a bull and this is true that the low volume coins will give you high profit because these coins volume is low and price increasing will touch the moon.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Zervanix said:

if the coin development team is actively promoting this coin the potential for the coin will rise, but if not any information from the coin development team you should stay away from the coin

You are right, if the development team of a coin or token is diligently promoting, there will usually be an increase in sales, but we also have to look at where the coin token is listing, whether in a large exchange or a small exchange,

Maybe I can mention a token at a low price but it has been listed on binance and bithumb, yes, the token is matic network..

18 minutes ago, Ibbul said:

The price although is low it still listed on exchange before the market been dump is bound to rise with time if the exchange is good

while still being listed on the exchange? Maybe we should see where the coins are listed, and the most important is how much the volume of coin transactions in one day, if the volume is large, it is certain that the coin is in great demand,

I like your opinion. You are a good trader. As bitcoin will give double, ethereum can give triple or more But every investment is very risky. Many people are buying bitcoin now. Because bitcoin price is very low.

On 1/2/2020 at 1:50 PM, CryptoBitCrypto said:

I like your opinion. You are a good trader. As bitcoin will give double, ethereum can give triple or more and those coin can give more than eight folds that time too. Nice one.

yea mate you should learn from the pasty experiences and dont be a victim in the next altseason and end up holding etheruem or or any big cap coins.

This is good but before investment you need to have all information about this as recently we have some fake devs and they are creating coins and running away with some good amount if you able to do some search and can check authenticity of this project then surely you have to invest in this project without any problem and take your profit but just remember this invest which you can afford to lost.

Well it depends on the types of investment like short term investment or long term investment ,if you are looking for short term speculative day trading, a lower coin volume will be better because the prices often fluctuates more. If you are looking for long term investment than low volume coin is little not good for investment.

It's super risky as you can potentially make 10x profit or lose pretty much everything. I've seen both ends of the spectrum. Be cautious on invest in low volume coins, never put in what you cannot afford to lose.

22 minutes ago, anfanne said:

Why do not you are doing all your homework? Take a look at out the coin whitepaper, group, web site, etc... Things do now not honest maintain to value and volume...

We can not be sure of the truth of the volume of a coin transaction in various exchanges, but, as a reference and decision remains in our hands, if you are sure to buy a coin with a low volume, it means that the level of speculation is higher because of the lack of investor interest in the coin,  in my opinion, it is better to buy cheap coins with good volume, than coins with good prices but small volumes

2 hours ago, $$$ said:

Don't buy coins that have low volume. It will be difficult when you want to trade it or sell the coins. Due to low demand and low volume, of course it is a bad coin to buy.

You are right, do not buy coins with low volume, because in general the price will continue to fall so as to make us lose. due to lack of demand and over supply.

On 10/6/2019 at 5:55 PM, stonman said:

I saw this marvel. Frequently somebody purchases up all the proposed tokens with a modest quantity of exchanging (for instance, take a gander at SMT on hitbtc this night), and following a couple of days these tokens go up in cost without a doubt. Is it worth purchasing such a token?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

You should pay attention to coins with little volume. It is not advisable to buy them because you will not be able to sell them any time and you may hang on them for years. Stay away from them as much as possible.

38 minutes ago, Maahi said:

Don't gready if some coins are go to up with start of it , you can see many coins are at initially stage going up and now this maket price is useless.

Yes, coins or tokens like that are pumped by his own team. So people will buy at a high price, after which there will be a severe dump. So the ones who benefit most are the project team. Because the coins and tokens in question are indeed not in demand. Only this can be done to increase the price of the tokens and coins.