Low volume coin is worth to buy? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Low volume coin is worth to buy?

I think this is a high risk, high reward type of investment where you will either put your money where you had research on or just your got feeling that the coin would get much attention from the public or from the market. A coin to consider with low volume is Azart tokens. This tokens is really a worth of your investments since gambling industry has a high market not just in the real world but also here in the crypto community. Either buy them now low or regret when it gets high.

On 10/8/2019 at 2:01 AM, keenvfamily said:

If there is a low volume it means that the market will be more volatile, so more gain as more loss! watch out this can be dangerous as it can be prolific! volume is not the best indicator to buy

Low volume coins are good but most of peoples are not buying because they think these coins are fake because so many scamer will make low volume coin now and the peoples will buy it regularly and now i am not buying new and low volume coins because most are scam.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Volume is not the measure of value of any crypto currency so you don' have to choose any coin for investment based on volume and low volume coins can reach high prices in short period as well but it depends on the quality of the project if they can sustain in they market for too long or not.

It is usually a bad sign when the coin has a low volume, the most often reason is the project has a low activity or even dead. It might be profitable to buy a low volume token when you have some kind of inside about it's future, otherwise I would not recommend you to buy such coins.

If we find a good low market cap coin then chances are higher that are investment will be a good one but it's kinda hard to find and always remember that this have a big risk in investment. You must deeply research the company you are going to invest and think of the long term profit.

In my opinion, for low-volume coins or tokens, it is actually still good but it must be observant in choosing it, don't get it wrong because it is certainly very burdensome for us because we might be fooled because of that

4 minutes ago, William . Hobbs said:

There is one thing you have to know so that you don't lose. Sometimes Ive bought thinking there will be demand because offers are low and the coin has still tanked like sex on yobit.

i think some low price coins price like sex on yobit depends on what people say on yobit chatbox and what the whales of that coins decide. it's almost mentally.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

Nope it its not worth it to buy. Why? Because if some big holder of it decided to sell his/her holdings you will surely suffer a big loss on your initial investment.

• +1 1

It isn't prescribed to purchase altcoin which has a low volume, i mean a low volume of trading because it will make a high danger of making you to get a profit. it result will be loss.

Actually, this is a very interesting phenomenon and I think everyone can rely on low volume coins to make big profits. But this also has risks so you must be able to get the right information about the coins that you will buy. The interesting thing about buying low-volume coins is that profits can be obtained with one night.

• +1 1

as we already know that stable coins cannot move significantly upward, I mean the price of every stable coin only moves at a fixed price. so if you are interested in stable coins you can invest in USDT or USDC. they are stable coins and many users use them for investment.

if that is potential, then there are many investors who are interested? if they have a low volume, of course there are only a few investors who are interested right? I myself do not recommend buying such tokens, it is better to look for projects that have many investors and high volume

I usually dont trust coins/tokens with low trading volume but doing a bit of research about a certain coin won't hurt you and might give you a big profit after some time. I am holding a ETH token now which I trust to have a great value someday though

in most of the time the lower volume tokens are being not valuable from this situation but this will not be a conclusion for this there are lots of opportunities are made by these tokens in previous X so there is both positive and negative are field in it.

It is usually a bad sign when the coin has a low volume, the most often reason is the project has a low activity or even dead. It might be profitable to buy a low volume token when you have some kind of inside about it's future, otherwise I would not recommend you to buy such coins.

Many low volume coins are good potential, so i think need to select a lot of low volume tokens and one thing is important those project definitely already added several big exchange. Any good stable coin when will be manipulated we don't know that.

The sign of a coin or token has a low volume is a lack of liquidity and support from the community and also traders, so I guess be careful when you are going to buy coins or tokens that have low volume. Don't get stuck! Always look at the price movement if it looks suspicious, I suggest just leave it.

It's hard to predict the coins market value. Some new coins were just not popular as of now. Just as bitcoin, when it is first released in the market, when gold is more valuable than the bitcoin. But now bitcoin has dominated the price of gold. 

I don't trust any of them, if I want to minimize my losses or prevent lost of value of my coins I use my local exchange selling my coins for my local currency (that I have trust in) the rate at which some stable coins are been operated, give me a concern to use any of them. We know USDT is been mismanaged who knows which will be next, don't want to fall victim.

The most common tips is trade with that amount which you can afford to lose.And basically a newbie can't always success in their firat trading for different reason.So I will suggest you to start your trading career with small capital.You should start with buying some ETH,MONERO and Doge.Because these are really promising Crypto in the market and can give you high profits in short time.

For me, it's really a matter of risk. Cause it can either go up or down. If you end up lucky, the coin you bought with a low price can make a big fortune for you. But the other part of it, the coin's value can go deeper in the market, and that is a bad sign to see especially if you risk to buy the low price coin.

in selecting coins for low volume, then this is just a luck of course. not everything will go up easily when signing in it. When lucky then I think this will give a result of the increase that occurred. However, we recommend that you don't take the risk and invest only in that already have the big volume to be able to believe it.

• -1 1