Halving Countdown - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

LOL, I thought that the use of links in this forum was prohibited, I was surprised, questionnaires for using links give some kind of warning or penalty?

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Everything about bitcoins always turns out positive and it good. And the way I sees it it keeps on increasing like each nano seconds. 

Hello friend, good morning, I appreciate your topic, this is good and important information for me, I will look at the site later and can find out the price of bitcoin now whether it goes up or down and it has all been awaited by traders to get profit when bitcoin rises.  Thank you for the information you provided.

On 2/15/2020 at 5:29 PM, Abimanyu said:

Hi friend, thanks for the information, I don't understand this, I'll try it, friend.

This type of post is useless does not contribute to the conversation and is considered spam if it is your style of posting.

violates the rules of the forum.

6. Don't post off-topic or repetitive post.

8. No zero value post,

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/207-general-rules-of-cryptotalkorg-forum-official/

@Abimanyu

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Thanks for sharing this information so the halving is started then this means the prices of bot coins are going up and trader have there eyes on it the maket is going to be buzy for a time being i think.

Mostly are waiting for the halving this coming months and it is best time to buy coins before it comes to be profitable. I bet there are some coins that are doing well this year. Ethereum and litecoin is giving good values this past few months.

I have no idea about this. But I think so. The kipto that counts as many members is asked one by one. However, I do not know if this is true. I request Kipto Admit if my answer is correct. If you are wrong, please let me know via post. Thanks

5 hours ago, Cebonganyut said:

the time Cryptotalk only has one month left,.

This forum is still be here mate, i think you are talking about to the pay per post campaign here, there has no news given by the admins and moderators about to this campaign.

20 hours ago, Benjamin said:

This forum is still be here mate, i think you are talking about to the pay per post campaign here, there has no news given by the admins and moderators about to this campaign.

When someone is asking something that deviates from the topic, simply ignore it, since you indirectly contribute to making comments off-topic.

The topic is clear and precise Halving.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

4 hours ago, BirdFlue said:

I don’t understand what are you saying about that. I didn’t heard anything about it. I think you could have share some more information about that.         

I have seen several of your answers of this type, they are repetitive, if you do post repetitive you are violating the rules.

Consider first reading the post, is that for ignorant people on the Halving theme as you learn something, after you understand some things, your questions come.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 2/21/2020 at 1:47 PM, Alijaan said:

I think it is really helpful for searching Bitcoin rate or other data information.So that I can gain better knowledge. And let everyone know.

I'm going to tell you something not only useful can change your life.

Knowing this allows you to program and be attentive to one of the most anticipated moments in the history of bitcoin, even more than its previous halving, this is very important, at that time the bitcoin prices will have, such an impact that that day all They should be with an action plan, the price of bitcoin will go up, but it will also have an unexpected decline.

The people who analyzed the halving of 2016 correctly became millionaires, but many others also lost, whatever is vital information this year.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

23 hours ago, Riotu said:

I am so sorry that I cannot share my own opinion with you. Because I'm new to this forum. So I have no idea about the halving count. Thank you very much.

Consider making useful comments, a useful contribution from you if you have no knowledge is to investigate and come later and comment on the subject.

You are making an off-topic comment, it is a bad practice to use that type of comment inconsistent with the topic.

"So I have no idea about the halving count"

If you read my topic or at least visit the link of the OP your knowledge was better and not zero, make a little effort, I guarantee that every good comment and individual effort helps to keep this promotion in time.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yes, I have been using the site for a long time. Thank you for sharing useful information for all members in this forum. Little information, the site that you share can provide a lot of information about the crypto world.

On 2/23/2020 at 1:22 AM, Riotu said:

I am so sorry that I cannot share my own opinion with you. Because I'm new to this forum. So I have no idea about the halving count. Thank you very much.

You can use google for information you already using internet for forum.They why not make some effort for learning new information about Halving count down.This comment is not valid for topic discussion .Always chose topic which you have knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

bitcoin halving can be a normal factor due to the fact bitcoin can be decentralized forex, so that it may well move large and also lower, organic beef becomes content concerning this and possibly unhappy. Another bitcoin halving you can do about May well 2020.

• -1 1

6 hours ago, mitsutech said:

Thanks for information i will use this yo monitor price of bitcoin so that im ready when halving ends because this will give good profit to us especially when bitcoin bull run start 

Halving is a moment that occurs to reduce the number of bitcoin that are generated by mining, that brings the addition of reducing the payment for rewards, it is the main thing, but it has the collateral effect that changes the price, that's why it is so important and should be monitored.

• Useful or interesting 1

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/15/2020 at 2:28 AM, Binjit said:

Your topic is diffrent and comment is diffrent too.i dont understand what you want to know or share
with us.but it is tru now bitcoin halving countdown is start and see bitcoin price is going up too
everyone traders are waiting about it

Yeah same, i don't really get his point because his topic is different with his comment on it. But yes, the bitcoin  halving is already started, bitcoin halving is the time we need to buy bitcoin because the price of it are decreasing rapidly, after buying it, we need to keep it and wait for the bull run. That's for me. 

11 hours ago, Daaang said:

Yeah same, i don't really get his point because his topic is different with his comment on it. But yes, the bitcoin  halving is already started, bitcoin halving is the time we need to buy bitcoin because the price of it are decreasing rapidly, after buying it, we need to keep it and wait for the bull run. That's for me. 

Definitely you have to read, in some cases in the same post you will find the answers, but in definitively halving is specifically a technical function of the bitcoin core network, it mainly reduces the rewards by half for the miners, you can also read this too well.

👇👇👇👇👇

On 2/24/2020 at 12:25 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Halving is a moment that occurs to reduce the number of bitcoin that are generated by mining, that brings the addition of reducing the payment for rewards, it is the main thing, but it has the collateral effect that changes the price, that's why it is so important and should be monitored.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

2 minutes ago, alexisfuentes said:

Definitely you have to read, in some cases in the same post you will find the answers, but in definitively halving is specifically a technical function of the bitcoin core network, it mainly reduces the rewards by half for the miners, you can also read this too well.

👇👇👇👇👇

Okay, thanks. When i joined in this forum all i know about halving is decreasing price of every currency and bull run is increasing the price of every currency. Is it correct or not? I really want to know more things about halving because they said halving is like a season which mean when the halving came, that is the time we need to buy currency because the price of it are very low. 

On 1/15/2020 at 12:25 AM, alexisfuentes said:

This year a recurring theme is half, but how much is missing and when it will happen, you can see it in:

https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/# 

You can also see important statistics such as inflation percentage, Bitcoin generated per day, Hash rate among others data .

I have a question for you... what is halving?? Is that any airdrop? I'm really sorry for my question cause i don’t about it..     

15 hours ago, Belal869 said:

Thank you for your kind information

brother

...it is really very good and usefull information

brother

... I really appreciate your help

brother.

..go ahead with this

I do not doubt your good intention, but you do not reach anything useful, in your comment, remember to avoid repeated words in your comment, "Brother" muffins.

1 hour ago, Hatelove2 said:

I have a question for you... what is halving?? Is that any airdrop? I'm really sorry for my question cause i don’t about it..     

Friend there are good answers in this Topic read it, it is not just asking, a topic is to read your answers and learn from it.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

5 hours ago, rooooor1 said:

The website was informative and also lots of information about bitcoin halving but I did't understand one thing is that how will it help in bitcoin price increasing and also what does it mean that.

I want to tell you my friend that halving is that historic day when the complexity in the Bitcoin network takes place to such a level - that there is a reduction in remuneration for miners for the block - do you understand what I mean?

Thank you, my friend, for telling this issue to us, and it is very natural, because Bitcoin is a non-central currency that may decrease and may rise sometimes, and we are waiting for the changes that will come soon.