Humans do not know how to trade by nature - Page 9 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Humans do not know how to trade by nature

On 1/14/2020 at 6:20 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Trading skills are not born with anyone. When trading with real money, people tend to act according to the primitive thinking areas of the brain. And here we are in the 21st century sitting in front of computers trying to double our money by pressing some buttons. And although we really live in the era of computers and modern technology for almost 50 years, our brains send signals during electronic transactions as if we were cave men from a long time ago, and this is the reason behind losing a lot of money, especially after we have made huge profits
How much does an average normal person need to master the art of digital currency trading?
How do we pass our primitive brains and lusts to quick profit?

Indeed,  we learn trading by the process that we learned through watching and other tasks that help us to know that. 

We are not born with trading skills but we adapt it in the other people that we know. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Of course, no one created with him the talent of trading or making money on the Internet, but as a successful trader in the market, he accomplished all this through research, perseverance and trying many times without stopping.

On 3/20/2020 at 4:26 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Indeed,  we learn trading by the process that we learned through watching and other tasks that help us to know that. 

We are not born with trading skills but we adapt it in the other people that we know. 

My natural instinct says that the direction of cryptocurrencies is on the upward trajectory and thus this means increased demand for digital currencies and confidence in this area. But we must support the theory with appropriate analysis.

Edited by SuperCrypto

On 1/24/2020 at 5:42 AM, yupi84goro said:

It is true that trading skills cannot emerge on their own, they must learn a lot and practice in order to increase trading skills and become good. So from that now there are so many training places to become successful traders. And to succeed at the world of trading requires a lot of practice to add to our experience.

We can learn trading with our hard work. Practice because it's perfect. We can succeed in any field by practicing. People have the ability to know different deals until they become experts. It is not easy to change your mindset and habits but this step should be done before entering the market.

• +1 1

Whatever you are an expert and know how to trade in the crypto currency market, you should not rely on the human instinct or the feeling or intuition in anticipating the price of the digital currency. You should search the currency chart and study well its news in the market and then determine the price and goal.

1 hour ago, shovan said:

Trading is not easy for everyone. You should need good skills and keep patience. I think trading is a type of skill that we can learn to our liking.  But this skill can be developed with the help of our experience, basic knowledge, skills.

Yes, true trading requires experience, practice and permanent and continuous learning. We learn through our experiences and practices for trading so much that we learn from our mistakes, but it is good not to repeat these mistakes.

1 hour ago, vincedig said:

Yeah dear mate every trading strat with learning and experience. Not any one know from the born and learn first and then apply. So knowledge lead the successful trade.

If i might ask, if i get that knowledge is it a guarantee than i will profit from trading more than i will lose?

It is a mistake to get arrogant and to drive you with the illusion of control to predict prices in the cryptocurrency market through the sensor and instinct. No matter how much experience you need to analyze before entering the market.

• +5 1

1 hour ago, Mrpassion said:

Yes it is a mistake in I the person because he will only lose rather to earn from his skills actually which is not that good 

I think that relying on the human sense or instinct in predicting the movement of currencies is a kind of vanity and a false sense of control and you should not follow this feeling, no matter how the trader has experience.

On 1/23/2020 at 8:25 AM, shafi123 said:

Yes you are right people do not know how to trading online in digital market. They find best way to of trading on the youtube and columns. I prefer yobit exchange for trading.

We can only see this by observing human behavior. If you are naturally satisfied with just trading, you will find people who can enjoy the same fun. I am ten dollars. You have ten dollars. There is no man created with the full knowledge, it is on earth that we are learning what we know. Besides, trading is very technical, you need some good knowledge for you to succeed.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:15 PM, Arsm said:

Yeah, no one was born knowing how to trade, if trading was in our DNA cavemen should be doing it too but no they didnt. Even if we knew how to trade naturally, trading wouldnt be that profitable anymore , i think. Also trading can be defined as exchanging one item for another, existed in medival times like having a higher demand in one area and a higher produce in another

personal behavior and pure intuition. These items are usually not taken on earth regarding investments. Judging by your knowledge of human nature, I think that trading skills are good talents and we just need to polish them for better use.

• -1 1

31 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

Isn't there any other tasks I can do I crypto without trading knowledge to earn money must it be trading?

There are few but not reliable, you can't expect to earn from them forever, try airdrops.

13 hours ago, Basad said:

But some are kind of very good in their prediction, I know not everyone is perfect, but their is level of good in some people and we considered them to be special too

Perhaps there are some experts in trading who have a great history in trading who can predict the price and give accurate values as well, but it should not be completely dependent on this feeling and study the chart before giving the final decision.

On 1/26/2020 at 6:38 PM, Warrior said:

Actually newbies can watching YouTube video and learn how to trade by nature. I am using yobit exchanger for trading. Here you can trade your coin easily.

You must be knowledgeable by practicing and making the following mistakes at the same time and creating a nice trading path that is selected to categorize the routines we track like every day. The best traders have the exact ability to perceive or perceive the market and what might happen in the future.

4 hours ago, Loula said:

Some beginners begin trading without getting enough knowledge. This is a mistake because knowledge does not come naturally. You should learn well before starting.

But it could come with experience, if you gain some experience overtime, you could catch up on the way while you have already started trading.

On 1/26/2020 at 12:24 PM, Tomas2020 said:

The best traders have an accurate ability to feel or feel the market and what may happen in the future. This is often referred to as an internal sense.

It's really very hard t predict the price in the future and we can see that with the increasing of the price of crypto and other market 

• +2 1

9 minutes ago, Ganhanmarin said:

I agree because I noticed this. Fundamental analyses really helped forex but not crypto. Crypto is harder for me too but I prefer it still. 

Agreed, for three reasons, much more volatility, more opportunities for big parties ("whales") to influence the price (due to smaller volumes), and more based on emotions than the large forex markets. So the unpredictability is much higher indeed.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

6 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

The crypto Market is a different market not like the Forex market that can be predicted the crypto Market is hard to be predicted

Yes it's a big different of course but if you want to make profit it's more in crypto than Forex trading , forex need more knowledge that's why people prefer crypto

3 hours ago, Basad said:

Only few are blessed with future prediction, I still have problem with predictions, but I still keep learning so that one day I can be among the experts

Yes you can become an expert as soon as possible just keep like that and work hard, in prediction even the experts dont have the exact predict 

On 1/24/2020 at 9:38 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

Yes i began with no information i losed alot lol. but now i  better getting monety day by day that is really makes me still wnat to learn more and more....

This is like a business you should know when to buy and when to sell products. You should also know how to focus on volatility. Now you need not to exaggerate, whether by using extensions or reducing the level of risk resistance. Do not let the business end quickly.

it's miles genuine, by way of doing all the tedious matters including maintaining a magazine, buying and selling plan, persistence in leaving, patient in entry does now not guarantee a trader will win.  So a dealer ought to be capable of refrain from losses that can arise at any time, this is why recognition and retaining emotional stability is important.

On 1/14/2020 at 12:20 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Trading skills are not born with anyone. When trading with real money, people tend to act according to the primitive thinking areas of the brain. And here we are in the 21st century sitting in front of computers trying to double our money by pressing some buttons. And although we really live in the era of computers and modern technology for almost 50 years, our brains send signals during electronic transactions as if we were cave men from a long time ago, and this is the reason behind losing a lot of money, especially after we have made huge profits
How much does an average normal person need to master the art of digital currency trading?
How do we pass our primitive brains and lusts to quick profit?

It's true trading skills aren't born with anyone but we gain it from doing researches or consulting experts who have been in the business for a longtime but even after acquiring all the required trading skills we are still bound to lose money from our trades based on emotions as we are human beings and sometimes we can't cop with some situations around us like losing self control leading to hast decisions when going through losses when you are trading and its for this reason many people fail to handle trading.

3 hours ago, George10 said:

It's true trading skills aren't born with anyone but we gain it from doing researches or consulting experts who have been in the business for a longtime but even after acquiring all the required trading skills we are still bound to lose money from our trades based on emotions as we are human beings and sometimes we can't cop with some situations around us like losing self control leading to hast decisions when going through losses when you are trading and its for this reason many people fail to handle trading.

Humans are already at risk, my friend, no matter how experienced he is, but because of emotions, he can make one wrong decision and make him lose. Therefore in circulation caution and to act wisely is required.

57 minutes ago, Basad said:

You are right, some experts don't get it right,  market is kind of complex atimes, but with hardworking and persistent, I will be lucky to predict the market soon

Exactly any one can become like that and use her skills to predict the price f any coins, it's really a hard work not easy that way but you can do it , never give up 

Just now, Basad said:

You are right, some experts don't get it right,  market is kind of complex atimes, but with hardworking and persistent, I will be lucky to predict the market soon

Actually with hardworking and persistent as well as proper knowledge you wont depend on any luck to trade but your own certainty.