How can I become rich off bitcoin - Page 38 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moneymehlove

How can I become rich off bitcoin

Trading. Only trading can make you alot of btc. But not in short period of time. Learning trading require alot of time. You have to be patient and creative while learning trading. So dont waste time and start trading today. 

Bitcoin is not tools to get rich quick.So you can see how wonderful sales world, you can get some experience and also science about selling. When you get salary, just move some to trading. Learn trading and make your strategy. I am sure you can growing your money time to time if you already know it.

• +3 1

This is not an easy thing to become a bitcoin ever. First you will lose, then you lose, then you learn, then you preserve your capital and then you start to profit. This is trading..

• +3 1

It is not easy to become rich through any single task ,there is no doubt that this site gives us many opportunities to earn as long as we want but still we need some knowledge and tricks and experience to reach at that point where we can say that I am worthy to earn the amount to become rich.

The best thing to think about is that we have to change the paradigm of becoming rich from one day to another, with respect to Bitcoin the best thing is that we can study in an investment academy in which we can get too much profit from everything we are doing, it is important to take into account all this to avoid making many mistakes.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/14/2020 at 3:34 AM, Moneymehlove said:

I'm confuses how much is worth 1 bitcoin how much do I have to invest to become rich I have alot I'd ideas I want to get into real estate  but I dont have the money I been thinking about stocks and trading lately  thinking this is the best option for me . Can Any one else relate ? 

There's this saying that you need money to make money. It might sound stupid, but it's the truth. Though migt not be in all cases. But to make money through Bitcoin, you would need money/capital to invest. And the amount of your investment would determined how the profit would be.

Welcome, my friend, in order to become rich, you need patience and work hard on a daily basis in order to get Bitcoin, and in the future you will be able to invest Bitcoin in the real estate market. Only you have patience, my friend

1 minute ago, Samanthajhonz said:

Bitcoin at the moment has a value that varies between 50 thousand dollars and 60 thousand dollars, I think the best way to become a millionaire with cryptocurrencies in doing hold with altcoin with a good potential as BNB LTC ETH TWT. 
Today in the market provides many opportunities to make money if we put money to the right cryptocurrency we will make a lot of money.

@Samanthajhonz To become a millionaire you have to have a lot of patience and luck, patience to hold some coins for a long time and luck so that those coins reach a price that makes us millionaires, because that will also depend on the amount you invest, that is, if you save 5 dollars in BNB, even when its price increases by 1000% we will not become millionaires, what we will do is earn a few dollars, hence the need to save an amount that allows us to obtain large profits in the price increase, regards,

Many people will say that you will not be able to be rich quickly in this field, but pay attention to every beginning and in any field, a strong foundation stone must be laid to start towards achieving large profits, so you need in the beginning a good balance of not less than 10 thousand dollars in order to become rich after a period of about a year

A friend, I think that it is very difficult and needs a lot of work and patience in addition to good luck, and I think that the best way to increase your profits from cryptocurrencies is through trading and investment, but it takes a lot of experience, so you have to spend time learning now until you reach this goal.

Hi friend if you really want to become rich so soon you need to acquire knowledge and experience on how to make trading and investment in the crypto talk currency exchange market with a huge amount of capital and income which will make you get profit benefits and values

This is a very easy question. You can become rich by investing in the currency, but do you know how to do this if you do not know how to start learning and you will get to what you want

• +1 1

Dear friend, this forum will help you win some bitcoin and make you gain experience and knowledge so that you can invest and trade. 

In addition, the Yobit platform through which you can trade or increase your profit by 2% through the investment fund, you only have to specify the investment plan in addition to its containing a simple interface that everyone can use easily.

You cannot get rich by simply investing in cryptocurrencies, and the price of Bitcoin is very volatile, I think you should read more about cryptocurrencies so that you can understand the mechanism of work and invest in cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

Billionarie is a bullshit word without investment.

Investment of time plus money will give you a boost after your reuired work.

Use trading sites, like iq-option or many of them for your desire. it will be good for you

bitcoin prediction is kot that easy but can be influential according to the senarios

• +3 1

You can see the current Bitcoin price at Yobit, to get rich by investing in Bitcoin requires capital to buy Bitcoin. Buy bitcoin when it costs $ 10,000 and keep it for a long time, if Bitcoin price is 1 million then you will get rich, buy Bitcoin for $ 10,000 and sell for 1 million, it is everyone's dream to get rich by investing in Bitcoin.

For newbie like us start with free method is the right step and try to built your skill by using demo account and join competition. Actually,It need take a long time to rich from Bitcoin, all you need to do is patient.Remember that the market is volatile, and while you could gain a lot overnight, you could also lose a lot.

Well you have created the topic in a very good time because at the time Bitcoin value was round about 16k $ while now it's 55k+ $ if you invest such great coins like Doge hex xrp so you probably get huge profit and you complete Bitcoin but if we talk about this time so it is very hard to get because Bitcoin fly so high..

It could be your salvation if you make good use of the stock exchange
And things are taken very seriously
There are several things you should take into consideration if you want to trade
Not to put your eggs all in one basket
That you only trade in the money that you can lose
Do not trade capital
good luck to you.

• +1 1

I recommend that, first you must be patient, nobody gets rich overnight, a bitcoin has a value of more than 50 thousand dollars, so gather all the satoshis that you can and then start doing business with them, to that in a few months or years you can see the positive results, that you have success.

On 3/23/2021 at 7:26 AM, Reen said:

For newbie like us start with free method is the right step and try to built your skill by using demo account and join competition. Actually,It need take a long time to rich from Bitcoin, all you need to do is patient.Remember that the market is volatile, and while you could gain a lot overnight, you could also lose a lot.

Thing is you get to learn and learn, and in the end you realize, sometimes even with analysis if you are not smart you lose. You come to realize that having experience is what keeps one safe, so it is better to start practicing real stuffs while you learn.

In order to get rich with cryptocurrencies, you have to learn investment methods, trading and basic experiences in order to be able to win with your money without losing

Bitcoin price already very high if you want to become a rich person then invest in other cryptocurrencies like bnb  litecoin ethereum if you have huge amount of money then invest in Bitcoin and hold it for long time I think start trading in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and earn good amount of money

Slow and steady wins the race. We have read this story in our books. Thats right in crypto market too. Dont get into depression for becoming rich in just a night or in some days. Just stay in touch with market and search the good ways to increase your earnings. 

If my friend you want yo utilise this opportunity and want to make money and want to become rich person first of all you have to get much information and knowledge about this crypto world that how to do trading and how and when to do investment because its very important without any information you will not be able to work on it.