What are the dangers in investing heavily in cryptocurrency? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

What are the dangers in investing heavily in cryptocurrency?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I think there's something risky here.  Because if you lose your money then you face a huge loss.  That's why I think it's risky.

Expect risk especially if you invest in crypto currency with out enough knowledge about cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin investment.  Because you will only lose.  That's why much better to  more first. 

On 1/13/2020 at 10:12 PM, kingsbtc said:

Is it safe to invest heavily in the world of crypto currency are there any danger we should expect from it.

What is your opinion?

Incase you don't know, there are many people that as already invested heavily in some coin. 

For example I read a news that the ethereum owners sold about millions of dollars of ethereum to some private bodies.

On 2/18/2020 at 5:05 PM, Black09 said:

: Do not put all eggs in one basket
Perhaps, dividing the investment into several currencies and focusing on bitcoin and some popular alternative currencies.

There's always a limitation in this saying, spreading your investment to thin carries major danger in case majority of your invested coin goes sideways or your target expected profit is not met.

spacer.png

On 2/19/2020 at 6:16 PM, Bariki12 said:

The danger is that there is fear of losing ur investment and may be ur coins will be lost or got stolen or probably since it doesn't have completely privacy and security its not that legat and other things as well 

Are you high? Crypto is the most private and secured currency in the world 😄 Once you send a bitcoin transaction no-one will knows who sent and where it was sent. Security wise no one can just steal your coins without your permission 😄

spacer.png

On 1/14/2020 at 2:12 AM, kingsbtc said:

Is it safe to invest heavily in the world of crypto currency are there any danger we should expect from it.

What is your opinion?

I think you need to invest your money in more then three crypto currency because this strategy can gives you profit in small time and easy to keep patience .

On 2/20/2020 at 8:31 PM, Tawhid Ahmed said:

When you invest heavily in cryptocurrency you are growing the risk to loss a big volume. Actually this is not safe to invest heavy in the crypto currencies, as there is huge chances of losses.

Well if you don't invest your money then there's no way you can make good money in this world.  And the time you step up in this game you should be prepare to lose your money in case trade goes sideways.

spacer.png

I think before investing in any site we should first analysis if this site are scammed are not then invest it but huge amount invest is very risky so firsr take less risk.   

What is your opinion?

The biggest enemy of traders in crypto greedy nature of profits. So heavy chance of lost of huge amounts of investment if done on this market so avoid from doing this. Only investments done what can afford to lose in this market. 

16 minutes ago, rooooor1 said:

Choose multiple currencies at once and divide your capital into multiple deals, this is better than one deal

I agree to that theory but you must have the ability to manage multiple deals.

What do you mean exactly? The only risk you can take is to invest in a scam site, you must also keep in mind the volatility of the crypts, I would invest in a strong crypto such as BTC or even Ether.

That is for those people that is really pro about crypto like they invest all of their money with the good coin but for the newbie then it is really bad if they do that.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

What is your opinion?

I just know that the news coins are almost fake and we need to be invest our money in the market at just main old exchanges and also in old coins becasue these old coins will give us good profit in the market and we make good money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The main danger for any crypto investor is a possible ban on the use of cryptocurrencies by the state. There are very few countries in the world where cryptocurrency has a legal status.

Never throw all you've got at one time, always start with quarter or half or even more if you have big experience. Good thing is to ask other experienced people for their opinion and thoughts before you do anything you would regret...

• +2 1

What are the dangers in investing heavily in cryptocurrency? When you invest heavily in cryptocurrency you are growing the risk to loss a big volume, so the best option is investing just a part of volume.

I don't think there's any danger investing heavily into cryptocurrency when you choose the valueable coins listed in exchange but you must invest just in a particular project, that means you can choose different cryptocurrency to invest on instead of one, in case if there's lost the rest can be backbone. 

Imvesting is risky if you don't  have enough knowledge about it.  There is a tendency  that you will lose big amount of money. So before you invest i suggest  to gain more knowledge  about it so that you will not be lose amd not get easily scammed. 

Scammers and volitality of cryptocurrencies are the enemies in investing.

On 1/14/2020 at 3:12 AM, kingsbtc said:

What is your opinion?

Now a days maximum scam and fake ptoject in crypto world. Maximum scammer target to new people’s who want to invest in crypto they don’t know about that scammers and fake projects. 

That's why maximum new people’s lost his fund but we know many good projects and potential coin in crypto market and many people’s takes good profits.                       

Cryptocurrencies are legits, but you cannot trust cryptocurrencies that's much to keep your biggest investment that's you don't afford to lose, because cryptocurrencies are pump and dump very massively

There is no risk as long as you follow a good capital management in addition to distributing your currencies in more than one wallet and platform, even if you lose part of it, the loss is minimal.

• +3 1

I never invested. So I have no good idea about it. However, I would say that we have to work in a clear and convincing way. Then we must be saved from danger.

18 minutes ago, Mughal21 said:

Welcome with me
  We have a wisdom that says: Don't put all the eggs in one basket
  Probably, splitting the investment into a few currencies and focusing on bitcoin and a few popular alternative currencies
  It is good and reduces risk

There are alot of dangers like the loosing of the crypto or fiat money. As to get a scam from the people. Or other cannot withdraw our money. So these are very upsetting to us.,

It’s always a matter of danger to invest huge amount in any site or on trades. Because the prices doesn’t remains always same. If the prices get low then it can be a great loss. So don’t invest so heavily