Will crypto currency replace all national currency? - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

The balance of the electronic currency is increasing dramatically and I expect that in the next few years it will replace the regular currency and will become the life method of payment and purchase.

• +4 1

There are so many crypto currency in the market many will come, many will go. But i don't think that the crypto can ever replace the fait currency of the market. Because the paper currency has a different value. Now we can't completely depend on the e currency it is not completely developed that much. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes and no , truth is there is a huge chance that it wont and so to me its really important that we find the solution to the problems we are facing today we need to find that one solution and work with it we have values that are easier to work with and build on  the golden chances that are powerful to grow with fiat is necessary , it is the connection between the old and the new and we need to keep it that way, technology may fail, what would be the connection or even when there is a black out @Kanji @Roan

• +2 1

National currencies are backed by countries and they make the rules which favour their currency first. So their national currencies can never be replaced by cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

No I am not agree with you because cryptocrruncy is not replace national crruncy it's not possible, personally it's very difficult, kindly I am not sure to replace a crruncy,and more importantly national crruncy is not acceptable cryptocrruncy.

• +1 1

Not all cryptocurrencies will be able to replace all fiat currencies, but only bitcoin could dare to do that, but even so the bitcoin to win the race against USD, EUR, GPB, JPY, this will be very difficult to bitcoin. 

This is impossible. I think there can never be a cryptocurrency that replaces the international currency. There is no chance to happen it. Cryptocurrency is a virtual currency and its price depends on its demand and supply. So, I think its never happen anyway.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/3/2021 at 11:19 PM, joemcgwa said:

Before I was also thinking that crypto will never become to thge rest of the world, but now I also believe that crypto can become the rest of the world when I was see that bitcoin listed among of top 0 currencies in the world.

Its not that easy for crypto to become the rest of the world even if bitcoin will become top of all currencies in the world including fiat currencies, because countries cannot support thats much bitcoin while it overtaken their local currency. 

I don't think so and I don't see it happening soon but we don't know what the future hold about these currency either it will replace the national currency or not but from my own understanding the government will play a majot role if these will happen in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

I personally think that in the next few years that people are still going to use fiat in their day to day transactions, and I also think that it is actually impossible that cryptocurrency is going to replace fiat.

It is possible to trade cryptocurrencies all over the world, but this does not mean canceling the national currency, but adding bitcoin to the currencies that you can use in your daily life and deal with it officially

A lot of companies don’t work out how the government can work when the industry and the banks work on paying taxes so my nation doesn’t accept crypto currency. Every currency has value like US dollar US dollar strong currency according to my nation my government never accepts to pay their taxes. People have been using currency coins for many years. I don't think cryptocurrency replaces any national fiat currency.

1 hour ago, Alsh9 said:

It is possible to trade cryptocurrencies all over the world, but this does not mean canceling the national currency, but adding bitcoin to the currencies that you can use in your daily life and deal with it officially

You said right, even if cryptocurrency is widely used in the world it doesn't replace a national currency because a nation is represent bu its currency so its will not happen this thing, but it may get very popular and meany people use bitcoin instaid of paper moneys.

On 1/14/2020 at 2:07 AM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

My question is Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

In my opinion cryptocurrency will not replace national currency because national currency of every country is different. As cryptocurrency is gaining fame day by day and seems to have a bright future but it can't replace national currency.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Cryptocurrency is not replace national currency of the countries because cryptocurrency is not legalised currency in current days. There is is a possibility that every country create their own cryptocurrency because the use of cryptocurrency is increased after covid-19 and people not use paper money because it is touch able

It's just that the process is still very long and a lot must be improved so that the crypto currency can be accepted in the wider community.cryptocurrency replace all national currency as every nation has unique economic challenges and till now even dollar didnt replace them.

Yes it is possible to replace a cryptocurrency in other national currencies but one thing more I want to tell you that in the same countries that Bitcoin is illegal that's why the Bitcoin is not replaced in every national currency

On 1/13/2020 at 10:07 PM, kingsbtc said:

It is like crypto currency is taking over, if you check well you will find out there are so many crypto currencies in coinmarketcap.

My question is Will crypto currency replace all national currency?

Cryptocurrencies will never replace national currencies because their existence and modus operandi are different, one is spent physically and one is spent Virtually (on the digital world) and can never took each other place, but since it's easier to convert one currency to another then the problem is half solved

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

At the moment, people rely more on paper money.

The current cryptocurrencies subsist thanks to paper money. Investors buy to make a profit and then sell to get back to the safety of the dollar. Cryptocurrencies require universal access to the internet. Paper money can be used where there is no internet or electricity.

I think that cryptocurrencies will not be able to replace national currencies because they were created for another purpose. Besides, their volatility is too high, so it is difficult for one of them to be adopted as the national currency of a country. 
However, I consider that they can be an excellent alternative to traditional currencies to pay for any good or service in a safe, fast and especially cheap way. Besides that, it is necessary to remember that their use is global, so fortunately they do not depend on the regulations or laws of any country.

Cash is easy to use, it's still better use-case rather than the internet payment. And blockchain itself needs to be developed more for fast payments. I have seen people avoiding crypto due to the complex system of private keys, non reversal of transactions in case of mistake, these things discourage people.

In the future I believe that all currencies will be replaced by this new technology that is growing every day, although according to statistics approximately 1% of the world population knows or has heard about BTC and crypto. Thanks for the comment, good luck and much profit !!!!

I do not think that it is possible, my friend, that countries depend in their economy on their bank currency. Countries cannot allow cryptocurrencies to take full confidence in government transactions. Perhaps cryptocurrencies may be dealt with for indirect payment of free commercial matters.

Well,  I am not saying that it impossible, for we don't know what the future would look like, but that possibility is farfetched, cryptocurrencies are like back up to the normal currencies,  so I think that they would rather work together as a compliment. 

I think that traditional money will never be replaced by cryptocurrency and that is due to so many obstacles such as rejecting cryptocurrency by some governments and due to economical policies. This doesn't mean that they won't get an essential part in people's lives later on.