How many people know crypto in your country? - Page 35 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

How many people know crypto in your country?

isn't all in all correct to state precisely the number of percent of individuals think about cryptocurrency.But presently individuals are significantly more keen on digital money and learn digital currency and discover much more about digital money.

There are many people knows about crypto in my country but most of them do Not believe on cryptocuurency they think it is a fraud or they loss their money so they fear from investing.I convince some of my friend to join crypto and show them my income as a proof.

• +2 1

Well dear mate. There are very low and less number of people who really know about this platform. And know about crypto well crypto is the best way of online earning it is very vast and it is working worldwide. Thank you 

Though crypto currency is the world best platform but many countries government do not accept crypto. There are very less number of people in my country who know crypto currency properly.Because here out school or college do not teach about crypto currency. 

If you mean those who know cryptocurrencies, I think more than 50% know and understand it a little bit, but those who work in it i don't really know, but I think the percentage is small, only 10%.

There is greater knowledge of technology and the world of cryptocurrencies, in my country there are more young people involved in the virtual world, in a pc and focused on making money from an early age. 

There are millions of people in my country, so I can not know the exact amount of people in my country that knows about cryptocurrencies but I noticed the old men do not know about it but the adults and the youths knows about it very well. 

Whenever I talk about crypto currency with anyone, that person already knows about it. It shows that majority of people in my country have the knowledge of crypto currency.

On 1/13/2020 at 8:10 PM, Romaan1987 said:

It is hard to know about the percentage of peoples who know bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. Actually the trading is not allowed open in our country.

Yes dude there are a lot of countries who are not willing to accept cryptocurrencies as legal and also people vary in number some accept cryptocurrencies and have trust in them but most of them think that it is scam so it's hard to predict

• +2 1

I think in total maybe! 4-5%  are into crypto of my country. As far as i know many of my friends are now putting an effort to learn so they can get  to work in the field.

• +2 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

From what I have seen, I would say that approximately 25% of the population has extensive knowledge about cryptocurrencies, the rest may or may not have some notions about it, lately mining is becoming famous and with the arrival of Binance the p2p system boomed in addition to some events that have been announced

I haven't counted, but I have explained a lot about crypto to many that were interested. I try to avoid price and profit discussions with everyone, just only if I'm asked and I'm giving them a round number only if pressured. They should do the math but some are just eager to learn how much you made so they could possibly make themselves too.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is no proper exposure of cryptocurrency in my country. However, now people are knowing it through Internet. 

Sooner or later it will be known to everyone in my state. I want people to know about it.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my country most of people are farmers. They didn't know about crypto. But the people which are educated and are connect to internet they know about crypto. Thousand of people are also working on crypto for earning.

I think, Very few people know that which I also found out some time ago, so I think very few people know about it. But that doesn't mean that very few people know about it, I think one by third people know about it.

Not many people know about him because our country has a lot of sanctions and embargoes by the international community. Perhaps when the embargo is lifted from our country, crypto will develop a lot and people learn a lot in this field.

I think more than 20 or 30% knew about crypto. In many crypto crypto has no legal action but it exists I think this number of users will eventually increasing because many are using it. But know whether it's legal or not

I am 100% sure that 90% people of my country are very well aware of the crypto currency. I am saying this because I have observed that when I talk crypto with anyone that person already knows about it.

Well there are not so many people who know abou crypto dear mate. Dont have awareness about this platform because many people thinks that it is scam not believe on that but I have convinced them so they join cryptotalk because of me. Thank you

My friend crypto in my country it is not so famous and 50 %maybe know about it but only 10%who  work on it trade and investment 

This is a good question but I think many of the countries are not accepting cryptocurrencies therefore many of the citizens have interest but they cannot do it toss cryptocurrencies is banned in many countries.I think the new generation the teenagers are more into cryptocurrencies and digital money because they use more internet stuffs.

On 1/13/2020 at 7:57 PM, hmind said:

Through a percentage in terms of population geographical problems and in terms of technological knowledge. How many percent do you think people understand crypto in your audience?

Just some peoples will know that crypto market is in my country and most of the peoples will not believe on this business becasue they think this is fake and just becasue of me so many peoples will earn good money in this market becasue i train them that they make good money in this market now.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A lot of people knows about it but I cannot precisely state there number as no survey regard this took place. If you want to know about this question you ask then we need to embark on massive survey campaign to ascertain the number of people aware of crypto in my country

On 1/13/2021 at 7:21 AM, joemcgwa said:

In any county there must have some few unique people that's are very smart on using the things which are not that's popular within their country such as crypto.

I'm think within my country I'm among of those few smart people who are using cryptocurrencies, because very few people in my country are using cryptocurrencies. 

• +3 1

On 1/18/2021 at 9:21 PM, guatazoo said:

I'm think within my country I'm among of those few smart people who are using cryptocurrencies, because very few people in my country are using cryptocurrencies. 

In an country in order to having good economic situation, the people from that country must be smart in all earnings opportunity and they are working for them. But if only few people from your country know about crypto, that's means only few people also will be succeed from your country.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link