Which one is the best wallet in crypto world - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
roktim khan

Which one is the best wallet in crypto world

Je pense que le meilleur portefeuille dépend uniquement de l'individu, car pour moi, j'utilise coins.ph comme portefeuille non seulement en raison de la commodité qu'il offre, mais il a également d'autres fonctionnalités comme l'achat de charge et le paiement de mes factures que je peux utiliser tant que je ont de l'argent dans le portefeuille, mais je peux voir que la plupart des gens ne voudraient pas l'utiliser car il n'est peut-être pas bien connu dans le monde.

First of all we must know that there are hot wallets and cold wallets, of course cold wallets will always be better in terms of security, the Ledger is a very good option and as for hot wallets it is very difficult to decide on a specific one since there are many varieties and that work in different networks, metamask is a very good option because you can also add the Binance network.

• +1 1

On 1/13/2020 at 3:27 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

As far as I know coinbase is very good wallet to store money. Mostly Crypto users use coinbase because easy to use, high security, Reduce the risk of money theft, and you can also exchange coin easily.

You can also choose between a cold wallet or an exchange, but a cold wallet is better and safer like a trust wallet that is backed by binance bro, it also supports all tokens

In my opinion, coinbase is the best wallet. I use this wallet for my transactions to friends and family. I use this because it is much safe and secure. Through this we can send our money from one place to another. It is very easy to use. Its transaction fee is also low than the others. Apart from this, there are many more online wallets on the Internet. But much of them are scam. So be careful about this and choose best wallets.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my humble opinion there are many good wallets in the world of cryptocurrencies that end up with a certain security, but I believe that the best wallets are those that provide you with private keys to have full control over their cryptocurrencies with greater security.
Luck and big winnings
big greeting

• +2 1

The best wallet that I have used and I recommend until it stops working is the trusted wallet, this is very reliable since it has been in the cryptocurrency market for a long time and in this you can store many cryptocurrencies and tokens.

I use a trust wallet, as for me this is the simplest and most reliable wallet, there is nothing superfluous in it

I am use yobit it is a clean website exchange and wallet that is safe and you can use that too. I am known about the metamask about it be a Ethereum wallet and a browser so you are have to be careful with browser and not have any viruses.

• +1 1

I have heard so many people talk about coinbase, and this is only testament from the big people out there they stated this over and over so its important we are able to understand which other one can use , I usually use trust wallet and it works well for me till today and I enjoy a lot using it.

• +4 1

I have no favorites am just enjoying the work that is happening to my propertly so we need to work and put together and be able to work as hard and put my funds in a ledger account and the truth is we are enjoying a lot a lot  has been really done and the truth is ledger accounts really worked perfectly

• +1 1

There are wallets for every coin which one do you want? There are also wallets that hold more currencies and there are hardware wallets desktop and even browser wallets and websites. You have to look for the best one you want, but be careful some wallets contain bugs and can lead to loss of funds. Coinomi had a bug and I think also atomic so you have to read about these too.

• +2 1

Ledger Nano S is the widely used best wallet ever in terms of security and protction. Software wallets can also be hacked so go on hardware wallets. They are safe to use.

Edited by ShiNorton

All wallets are the same some can be dangerous though because of vulnerabilities and updating can create problems as in the case of Electrum so it is better to follow all the rules on the websites of the software and not download the wallets elsewhere.

• +1 1

There is a wallet that is practically new, the famous Trust wallet, it is one of the best since it allows you to store a large amount of cryptocurrencies that others do not have available

I advise you to use myetherwallet, in my opinion it is the most secure wallet at the moment. If you want the best security, you can use an Offline wallet like Ledger nano, this is the kind of external wallet you can use.

• +1 1

It completely depends on the person my friend. Depends on your needs. I would suggest wallets like blockchain , origin , key base, coin base etc . There are wide choices . It would be great if you ask who tried these personally.The yobit also offers tightly secured wallets.

• +1 1

There's a lot crypto wallet to choose from and nowadays the wallets are multi-coins and multifunctions with built-in crypto exchange and other important functions I've been use a number of wallets before like Jaxx,Coinomi, Magnum, Imtoken Trust,Coinbase, Blockchain,Edoo Atomic and many more but today I was only using two wallets that I trusted most namely Imtoken 2.0 wallet and Trust wallet both are multi-coins with exchange onboards and also safe. 

On 1/13/2020 at 11:14 AM, roktim khan said:

There are too many wallet for storage my crypto coins. But i want more secure  and good wallet. There are some wallets like coinbase. Metamask.myetherwallet. but i need to know which one is best.

Most of the top wallets are very secured and you won't go wrong picking anyone if them. However there are some features that one has and the other may not which is why you need to do your research before choosing the one to use. You may also choose to use them together depending on your use case.

On 1/13/2020 at 5:14 PM, roktim khan said:

There are too many wallet for storage my crypto coins. But i want more secure  and good wallet. There are some wallets like coinbase. Metamask.myetherwallet. but i need to know which one is best.

I think Coinbase is the best wallet, this kind of wallet is safe because the history is also quite good, the trust in Coinbase wallet is quite big. I use this type of wallet and have never had a bad experience, apart from that you can also use a hardware wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It is hard to say which wallet is best, blockchain, coinbase are very good and reputable wallets but my personal favorite is crypto.com wallet due to its stake and earn features.

• +5 1

The best ones are Metamask and Truswallet for ERC20 token and for currencies like bitcoin and dai I recommend Coinbase. I also really like Binance that works with a wide variety of cryptocurrencies,

• +5 1

The best wallet for me is trus wallet since it is easy to use and accepts all the cryptocurrencies of the ethereum network and accepts ERC-20 and for the tron network I use the tron link pro wallet since it is still easy to use and is  very secure.

• +5 1

Wallets that you have your private key are the most reliable, for Ethereum wallet I use Metamask, and Bitcoin I use Bitcoin core.

• +5 1

On 1/13/2020 at 4:14 PM, roktim khan said:

Metamask and Myetherwallet is best from your list because these are decentralilzed wallets . Coinbase is not a good choice as you can lose your assets any time here.

• +5 1

In my humble opinion there are many good wallets in the world of cryptocurrencies that end up with a certain security, but I believe that the best wallets are those that provide you with private keys to have full control over their cryptocurrencies with greater security

• +5 1