How To: Check if you're the only one having problems in Cryptotalk.org - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

How To: Check if you're the only one having problems in Cryptotalk.org

Dear fellows 

From some days you have been seeing a problem in this platform .but you have not be panic.you should just continue your work .it is cleaning section is occuring.due to which you are facing problem to withdraw the payment but soon this issue will resolve.

Thanks for sharing the knowledge and experience in order to know how to solve the problem of network but most of the time is the problem of the network server which one is using then also there use to be a general problem from the platform which is always rear

On 1/12/2020 at 12:57 PM, neurolicious said:

It only shows if the back end is down, there many times are front end issues which cannot be shown by any of those "is it down?" sites. 

That is good point of view, you need to understand that there are many other issues with the sites and this site can not tell you the reasons so you can not find the issue all the time.

It is really a great step to know the facing difficulty or problems in any site can be found through this site. I didn't know about this site before, because O haven't faced any problems yet from joining Cryptotalk. But I have taken Screenshot of this site for future use. Thank you so much for sharing this. ❤️❤️

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

instead of going into that for I will only ask directly to one of my friends if his side is working and if he can use the forums I do not need to go to that extent

Very useful topic shared and as much as I have read out some useful comment here I think is a great and amazing achievement been on this and am happy to be here just to knows the fact and gather the experience been shared by different members which they are all useful guide in term of having such issue. Thanks everyone

Thank you. This is really valuable information. I, as a new member here, did not know this information, but it really helped me .. I will try to follow these instructions and see if its working .. I really learn new things all day

• +1 1

When this happens the truth is that there is no reason to worry, this happens in some update of the platform or some improvement, we must be aware that it is a page with a lot of traffic which means that we have to be aware of the things that happen and know that there is nothing to worry about because surely when this happens is that they are fixing the platform for the good of us all.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for this post, I faced server crashes in recent times, but I thought that the reason was from inside my device the first time, but after a while I discovered that the cause was from the website itself, so I am not the only one who suffers from this problem. The problem has been successfully resolved. This post is of great use to me.

if you see any issue while using the cryptotalk platform You can talk with the other person which use it before you.but if any issue in their use also so their is problem if not then there is issue in our device.

• +5 1

In the event that you encounter a connection problem, I advise you to change the browser and delete the data. Then try to connect again, either using such sites or links that I think cause confusion for many, just change the browser and try in your Internet settings from DNS.

• -5 1

I only have to say that I don't remember any time at all having problems with Cryptotalk. Each time I used the forum, it was always very fast and I have never seen delay or not being able to access it. For the link you given, I have used these before for other websites and it works well.

• +5 1

I am facing a obstruction accessing the cryptotalk for around a week. At basic i opinion it would be cast-iron but it's been additional than a week I'm being paid consistent boo-boo 522 several era & position is consecutively enormously dim flat the mention carton doesn't surface compound period and subsequently after that minute it facility gauzy and i check extract internet hustle it's fair and the lot is management great. 

I take part in emotionally involved photos at uncommon period below. Is at this time somebody facing the equivalent put out ot I'm the individual one?

So give pleasure to if anybody has sense for solutions i requisite your advice. 

• +4 1

Thank you for your  useful information. We faces some problems its not happening with every users so by the above links and information it would be easy for the users to solve their problems. It is just a temporary problem and vanishes soon. I hope the site gets fixed soon as currently .

Thank you for such informative posts. Well, we often experience frequent errors like site getting down(frequent lags), or not accessible. So, the issue is mostly with everyone in the forum, as the website has more number of visitors and sometimes the Cloudflare prevents the website getting the excessive number of traffics and preventing it from online attacks by blocking the unauthorized and excessive unwanted network traffics.

My friend, I thank you for your very useful information. Indeed, many members have encountered this problem many times. It is important to have such topics in order to increase our knowledge about the problems that may occur to any new member in the forum.

• +2 1

Thank you for this useful post. I previously encountered an error in my account here and thought I was banned. I left the forum for several days and then tried to enter it and was able to do so. I could not tell at the time what went wrong

• +3 1

Dear i do not face that problem which is show in your post. I hope is network server and its working. Many people work for a long time and they get the money from cryptotalk.  

• +5 1

yes i face the problem to open the website at the posting a new comment or topic. That is the best for the earning, but it is heavy from the other sites, so they take a time for the opening. many people work and get the earning into the other currency.

• +5 1

Yes mate it is really a good idea, but for me if you have a problem in this forum just ask about it in a topic, will everyone one help you , because we are here to helping each other, so if you have a problem just ask about it you will surely get the solution to it.

• +2 1

It happened to me several times recently, and I remember that two days ago, the site stopped for a short period of time, maybe 10 minutes, and then returned to work with high efficiency. I think there is great pressure on the forum due to the large numbers of members, and this problem will be solved by expanding the servers and some updates for the forum.

• +1 1

hello for all 

yeah great post you should read it and to know it 

it is very important to know how to check your website 

thanks for all 

This is a very important addition, to check the causes of slow access to the forum and the emergence of an error message, and thus check our internet connection to find a solution.

Thank you for sharing this useful and helpful tool website, is very goof for all website we use in our life, about Cryptotalk also, but with Cryptotalk we can ask about a such problem here in this forum, there are many section that talk about this forum. But this is great tool thanks.