Why you join cryptotalk? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

Why you join cryptotalk?

As a crypto fan, of course I would love to join the Cryptotalk forum, because it will increase knowledge, can also share opinions. Satoshi Reward is the second reason to join this forum.

I have join cryptotalk to gain knowledge and share knowledge and  earn money also and its great platform to gain and earn at the sametime which makes it best thing to do during free time you get in day to day work.

On 1/13/2020 at 4:47 PM, Talba said:

I join crypto talk through my friends and found it very interesting, my plan is to begins trading that is buying and selling crypto currency and make investment

In good things you will definitely get good ones too because it is your intention on every good plan that is you can plan trades to buy and sell crypto currencies and make investments and I am sure you will get big profits.

I am joined in cryptotalk forum for learning about cryptocurrency and earning also.I am learned and earn many things from cryptocurrency     

I joined crypto talk for three main reasons, number one is to have enough fun online, secondly to earn some free bitcoin, then thirdly to get update in crypto

On 1/12/2020 at 3:02 PM, Ms.o said:

I've noticed many members here who always complain and ask for something that against to those other members,they act as if they are just here to give help to those who asks questions,they are sometimes getting rude and selfish and dont think others who are here because they are also looking for extra income. They complaining that "the topic should be locked,the answer are repeated,their english are not good,something like that, so im wondering,why are you guys here and join cryptotalk?

Me,honestly im here because i want to earn extra,that's why i feel bad whenever there's a certain person given bad reactions just because he/she cannot explain his/her point clearly,or answered question which is almost the same with others, basically,there are questions that can only have one answer,it only depends on how we construct it,and we are in different part of the country,so not everyone can fluently speak english. 

"Let's respect each other,and let them earn also as we did.give them the chance to get the benefits here in cryptotalk, lets all be considerate/understanding"

Its an english forum and the admin of this forum requires all posters to know how to construct a proper sentence. Remember we are being paid to post and we should return the favor with quality content. You don't need to have a near perfect english but a proper sentence constructions should be a basic thing for everyone.

spacer.png

To be true i have come here to earn some money and coming here and using this i have found many more positive aspects like knowledge increament and reading typing enhancement .

The reason i joined cryptotalk is to earn money , find ways to earn money and meet people online who are also into the crypto world

Main reason i joined cryptotalk for earn some money posting in this forum.Also I know many idea in this forum and try learning cryotocurrency.

14 hours ago, mojammel2993 said:

I joined cryptocurrency to make more money in a short period of time, which would improve my finances and very easily. 

If you are really passionate about this, then I am sure you will get the benefits as you wish because it is one of your goals to get everything easily.

We wish you always success and benefit when what you want is found here.

7 minutes ago, syedramim said:

I join cryptotalk for earning bitcoin also know about cryptocurrency.It is internet based currency.Here you can easily earn bitcoin or other currency. Its safe and secure.

I am also here to earn by learning about crypto. I am posting here daily and getting much knowledge about crypto and also I am getting my payment daily within 4 hours.

On 1/12/2020 at 12:47 PM, Ms.o said:

I've noticed many members here who always complain and ask for something that against to those other members,they act as if they are just here to give help to those who asks questions,they are sometimes getting rude and selfish and dont think others who are here because they are also looking for extra income. They complaining that "the topic should be locked,the answer are repeated,their english are not good,something like that, so im wondering,why are you guys here and join cryptotalk?

Me,honestly im here because i want to earn extra,that's why i feel bad whenever there's a certain person given bad reactions just because he/she cannot explain his/her point clearly,or answered question which is almost the same with others, basically,there are questions that can only have one answer,it only depends on how we construct it,and we are in different part of the country,so not everyone can fluently speak english. 

"Let's respect each other,and let them earn also as we did.give them the chance to get the benefits here in cryptotalk, lets all be considerate/understanding"

To be honest i joined cryptotalk for earning satoshis. When i heard it from YouTube i got interested and hence i was here. I also joined because this forum give you pretty good knowledge about crypto. You can be updated daily and your questions is answered in this forum. So it is good to be a part of cryptotalk fam

Well, reasons why I joined Cryptotalk is that, first, this platform is very great for me. It looks like a one-stop shop. All in one. I can get updated about cryptos while searchin for good legit sites and apps recommended by everyone here and I can also check wether some sites and apps are scam because of the reviews posted here. Second, I also love posting, and third and last because I can earn here just by sharing my thoughts, ideas and all. This platform pays good to everyone who contributes his/her knowledge in every threads or topics. And about the selfishness you stated,, I understand you feel bad when someone receives complaints or bad reactions if he/ she cannot explain or express well in english because honestly not everyone is good in it. That is very sad. I actually encounter lost of users who are like that but it doesent matter to me at all as long as I can still understand what they are trying to say.  Also the one one you said that when someone complains that others are just repeating comments or posts that have already been posted. Well if the comment or post he/she posted is very similar or very alike to someone's post or comment, then that is considered a violation because that is tagged as "copy paste". It is offensing for the one who originally owns the post or comment. But if that comment looks slightly similar but is well explained or more precised than the others then that is ok. We can always get idea from other's comment or topic just avoid doing copy paste. We need to have our own one specially in this platform. That is one of the very important rule here. Happy earning. 🙂

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

I joined crypto currency to make money because it is very easy to make money in crypto currency and make more money in a short time which can change my financial situation.

I join cryptotalk because of my friend introduced this to me. He said i can earn money by just posting here. Now, i did not expect I've here not by just earning money but by gaining knowledge about cryptocurrencies. I am happy i joined here because my knowledge about crypto get more.

i joined crypto because i need to earn for my financial expenses in school and in my life. this is the most easiest job for me to earn money that's why i'm here.

i have join this forum to board my mind about the online money and business that how would you be able to earn money.  i also want to earn money for my interest so that i would be able to know that making money isn't so easy that we think.

I joined cryototalk for promote my account and ranking a level.When I got a good ranking i joined many signature and bounty campign by this account.

i joined in cryptotalk for gaining some knowledge about crypto currency and share my experience with peoples,or earning some money.

8 hours ago, syedramim said:

I join cryptotalk for earning bitcoin also know about cryptocurrency.It is internet based currency.Here you can easily earn bitcoin or other currency. Its safe and secure.

Good opinion and I like your statement.

Of course I really believe in cryptotalk which always gives advantages to get bitcoin too because here I can easily get bitcoin and even cryptotalk is very safe and guaranteed to be profitable.

to earn money for my daily living and also to support my self and my coming son or daughter i need to save money for our future and i believe that cryptotalk could or can help me because i really need this kind of opportunity that you can earn without investing. I hope cryptotalk could help a lot more to all of the people. maybe sometimes you think that its just a good for nothing but when you see the things that what could be done in just by posting and earning here you would be amazed.

To be true i am jobless i am studying and using crypto is for earning money. But after joining crypto not only money but there are so many benfits more that i could see like communications and knowledge about daily happenings.

I joined CryptoTalk because I want to know a lot about it and want to learn a lot. CryptoTalk has provided many employment opportunities. And I joined cryptotype to get those opportunities.