China launched its own Blockchain - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

China launched its own Blockchain

This is really good for their country, because they implemented a system where their people will be safe from doing online transactions because of the high security that is offered by blockchain. Also many people can now secure their money if banks uses blockchain as well.

China is a very interesting country. They often issue less interesting news about crypto. But they will now issue their own blockchain. I think all the negative news is just their strategy to make prices go down a bit, especially bitcoin.

The launch of China’s own Blockchain is inevitable that a country like China supports encryption with confidence and interest. This indicates the strength of its well-structured economy.

If China does this, it's exceptional for a completely crypto consumer. In this case, they may begin their very own currencies thru their own blockchain, but foreign money values can cross even similarly. I suppose China's Xuperchain blockchain have to visit me a lot faster. But it's not a very complicated state of affairs, this device isn't always easy.

On 1/12/2020 at 11:17 AM, sohaib said:

China launched its own Blockchain called Xuperchain. What it would be like? Is it a Green signal for Crypto World or what you guys would like to say about it please?

China is well-known for its biggest users of crypto, they have proven it through giving wages to their factory workers there who have used crypto. so maybe this will be the place or will be the main server of crypto in china.

China is doing very good for crypto and blockchain as they are already leaders in this now many big countries also feeling that time to bring some good changes so they are also following China in few things like Cryptocurrency Blockchain adoption this is going to be great for this community because we will have some good change and better policies in near future about this cryptocurrency.

Welcome with me
Good news from China
I think China will use its Xuperchain blockchain to operate its own cryptocurrency, and to pioneer the rest of the cryptocurrency.

They don't really support cryptocurrency but they will make their own blockchain and their own crypto. But, only the news that China has adopted blockchain, could made the price of bitcoin reached 10k few months ago China as the largest market in the world today has trade and other issues that could become an influential country later in world economic problems.

Dear mate I think China trying to launch its own blockchain won't be seen as the first country to do so just like Swiss Sweden and USA I think they are trying to create a country free of  unemployment I see this as a major green signal

Wow i think  it was a,great news for us. I am also heard about this that they launched  their own blockchain and i think it was good news for crypto world and for good for china economics. 

China also had the biggest mining gear in the world. It was one of the biggest controllers of Bitcoin price!

I believe that the raw decryption of those who leave with the help of the Republic of China is often an extra lift as the cryptographic algorithm takes on real life because it gives the prospect of an overall transactional behavior with other women and a once-in-a-lifetime approach to sensitive cryptographic protocols.

The Xuperchain blockchain in China I think will go much quicker on the grounds that I realize that starting their own cash all things considered by their own blockchain yet their money worth can go further. All things considered, China's Xuperchain blockchain will assume a significant job in digital money

If country like China with the population of nearly 1.4 billion has launched its own blockchain then we can say it safely that future of cryptocurrency is very bright.

China founded by government run entities.china nationalwide blockchain network launch in April 2020 following a six month beta testing period . China's blockchain network the blockchain network based service network it is called as BSN. 

China is a country where everything is possible. There is no such thing in the world of China. It is very difficult to say how long they will be online.Need to know more about this

If this is the case then this is a perfect way to introduce more security in terms of personal data.  I think crypto currency is also a perfect way to launch because of the existence of blockchain.

On 2/13/2020 at 10:40 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

Yes it is a good sigm if thar came from the government otherwise i don't thi k it can count as a good step forward...

Yes youbare right I the government didn't accept or work for this movement we can't expecte a lot from that...

On 12.01.2020 at 07:19, pakjobhelp said:

This is green signals for crypto currency user and this great achievement for crypto trader. In my opinion the china block chain is launched due to china digital currency. I read different crypto pages that china launched the own digital currency. This is positive signal for crypto acceptance all the other world.

I think that is very good, china is a great country, so if it support this forum, that is mean that the future of cryptotalk and btc will be shiny that is in my opinion

China is a developed country, which they have implemented their own blockchain is a plus for cryptography since it says this technology is at the forefront and helps to enhance the adoption of other countries or states.

Established by government-run elements, China's across the nation blockchain system will dispatch in April 2020, after a six-month beta testing period. China's across the nation blockchain organize, the Blockchain-based Service Network (BSN), will dispatch in April 2020, six months after it was turned out for testing.

That's really a great news in the field of Crypto currency as the china is ahead in technology and ai so they are taking Crypto in good way and seeing the potential of Crypto currency so it is good thing for all.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I also heared that new and become very happy to know about it. China is a big country and these types of initiatives gives boost to cryptocurrency technology.

There are many small company in this world who launched their coin but the Most important thing is whatever people will accept it or not. Because it’s popularity totally depends on it. So whatever they launched it must be accept by people first.