Introducing newbies to crypto - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Introducing newbies to crypto

I think that at the present time it has become possible to present the world of digital currencies to almost everyone, because people have become familiar with methods of working remotely, and even need them due to the circumstances of the pandemic, so I think that they are more receptive to them now.

Newbies should from the beginning study all parts of the forum to begin to familiarize themselves with what the 100 posts already do, it is necessary to have a base to start commenting with confidence and to start contributing value to the whole Cryptotalk community, we must know that it is necessary to think about other people, this will take us to the next level in the forum.

I think we can convince the newbies by telling them the use and benefits of the cryptocyrrency because they have neutral mind and can understand everything about the cryptocyrrency easily.

18 hours ago, Adam786 said:

I think we can convince the newbies by telling them the use and benefits of the cryptocyrrency because they have neutral mind and can understand everything about the cryptocyrrency easily.

They won't understand everything about crypto easily😀. In my personal experiences, I have faced the very hard time to make the crypto-related things clear to beginners. I started to teach about crypto by cracking down the crypto-related myths first. They first need to see practical approaches of crypto and you better try to make that point as a beginning step of teaching. 

in these days you can see that there are many new members on this forum due to the high price of the Bitcoin because this forum is giving the Bitcoin against your work on this forum that's why many new members are there in this forum

• +3 1

There are a lot of fraudulent sites, we must not trust everything we see, especially when the tasks are easy, it is a fraud because nothing comes easily, you can participate in honest airdrops, and earn the currency before it is listed on the platform. 

• +1 1

Newcomers need to master all the rules of this forum from the primary section. Welcome as a new member. Every site has deception. But, you must act with caution. You must maintain your privacy. Basically, you can work carefully here. However, you should refrain from copying other people's posts and avoid grammatical errors when posting.

I agree with you, you must provide an incentive for the beginner to try and learn, and from here I see that this forum is the most beautiful and best opportunity for him, where he will learn a lot and collect money to start trading or investing

• +3 1

I introduce cryptocurrencies to my friends and family members after giving some proof and knowledge now they are convinced and working in cryptocurrency world I think mostly people want to know about payment system how they can buy and how they withdraw and receive Fiat currency  if we explain these kinds of simple questions they will definitely buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

Crypto is becoming popular nowadays. People are now showing interest in it. If you are newbie then it might be hard to understand everything at first. Crypto has a promising future. You can trade or invest in crypto. So never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin has become known to most, but offering some cryptocurrencies in a free way will help promote new crypto projects, however I do not advise you to activate kyc documentation because you will face many problems if your data is stolen.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is very difficult to convince newbies that Bitcoin can make money, the best way is to get it for free, but getting free bitcoins takes a long time to get newbies interested, it takes a fast crypto income to attract newbies to join the crypto world. Only hardworking people can benefit from cryptocurrency.

In my personal opinion, I think that cryptocurrencies are virtual, intangible currencies on the ground that can be invested and traded via the Internet and you can save them in secure wallets a lot, I think that we can inform everyone about how to trade in cryptocurrencies

On 10/6/2019 at 2:39 PM, Simon said:

t’s very hard to convince people about this new Unicorn

You don't need to do anything. Once the price is rising this will catch the attention of most. Then they will start wondering if they can make money and begin a long process of convincing themselves. When most will be convinced they are missing out, then the market will crash as the whales reach the targets and dump then. Even this price today is not reasonable. It is driven by institutional fomo, and a difficult to understand premium that existed in GBTC for years. This premium though, is now a discount as the institutions that bought all these years until 6 months ago, they are now selling.

On 10/6/2019 at 5:39 PM, Simon said:

It’s very hard to convince people about this new Unicorn (bitcoin) so the best way is to get them some for free

nesrly everyone I have gotten into crypto has picked up around £100 before reaching In there own pocket 

there are wallets and tasks that people can complete to earn , the blockchain walllet gives you $25-50 for opening a wallet and doing a KYC , admittley I haven’t done this my passport ran out of date but yeah if you want to bring newbies on board , get them buzzing right from the off , I have several hooked fish.

Though cryptocurrency is a popular platform but most people don't know about this and they don’t believe about digital currency. So try to understand them in easy and simple word as much as yiu can. Then try to show them your profit, how do you work, how much you gain.  Share you experience with them. It'll be less hard to make understand others

• +1 1

My friend, I do not think that it is easy to bring people to work in the crypto field, to convince them to invest their money in cryptocurrencies, as this work may bring loss to many people, so no one will enter to work in crypto if he is not interested in the matter from the beginning.

• +4 1

The crypto world needs a lot of knowledge and experience in order to be able to earn big money.  Everyone should take the time to go through all the sections of this great forum.  You must focus on knowledge.  To be a successful trader you need to be a long-term owner, not a day trader.  This pandemic contributed to spreading the culture of coding among the people.  When people watch the price of cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, rise, they will be convinced to work easily

You're right,its really difficult to introduce newbies to cryptotalk, but I think it will be easier if you're to firstly tell them about it uses and it positive impact on our businesses and also lives in whole,it won't be a bad idea if you're to make practical explanation as well

It's difficult to get people to understand cryptocurrency, particularly if they aren't comfortable with technology such as phones and computers. If you are able to persuade a few people to become interested in cryptocurrencies, this forum is a great place to start because they can learn a lot and earn money.

Yes, it is very difficult to convince people to join cryptocurrecy, probably because the concept is very complicated, just the little time that I spent in cryptotalk, i am able to introduce some people already, this is my first cryptocurrecy earning site that I ever joined.

Well, in the beginning everyone is responsible for their actions, you can at least tell them about cryptocurrencies and how to exchange them, and provide them with sites that explain to them how to technical analysis and how to invest cryptocurrencies, and whoever wants to enter this field should enter on his own, you cannot Forcing someone to enter this field unless he himself wants to work here

• +3 1

There are some people to this time who do not trust digital currencies. The idea of joining this forum raises their doubts and questions. This requires many attempts to convince them.

• +1 1

On 3/28/2021 at 8:57 AM, Nina26 said:

Though cryptocurrency is a popular platform but most people don't know about this and they don’t believe about digital currency. So try to understand them in easy and simple word as much as yiu can. Then try to show them your profit, how do you work, how much you gain.  Share you experience with them. It'll be less hard to make understand others

@Nina26 That's right, people have to be taught some things before trying to convince them to enter the cryptocurrency trade, I have friends that it has been very difficult for me to see them enter this ecosystem, they are elusive, they believe they are going to lose money and the truth is I am teaching them many things to see if they cheer up,
I think that if I make a good profit and buy something that they don't expect me to have at this moment they can see the benefits and go to work, but the truth is not easy to make them see reason.

You must have a skill in defining and displaying cryptocurrencies for novices and have the ability to simplify concepts

• +1 1

Off course, it would be best to bring a friend and best friend and start learning about blockchain. Zayem can be demonstrated to the public to recognize Bitcoin. 

• +4 1