Trading is boring. - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Trading is boring.

No,  trading is not boring it is very interesting  and profitable.  If you have some interest  in trading than you can join it and make busy your self and earn your profit. 

I really tried to be a DayTrader but couldn't because I have to follow my account most of the time,
I became bored, routine and negative emotions from trading and trying to finish by the end of the day,
I found the best solution for me is to trade in the long term,
I open up my deals, let them run, and occupy myself with everyday matters so that I don't get bored with the same work intensively.

• +3 1

Yes, I believe with you, any thing we do often can be boring at times, we cant be happy all the time even if we benefit from something, we will want to do away, I don't have much idea about day trading ,but someone engage into It most always be on on system always

• +1 1

I think that if you feel that way, trading is definitely not for you, it may seem like a monotonous task if you are a scalper because you have to do a lot of operations and spend a lot of time on the computer, but if you see it as a profession and you like it study, analyze then it will be more entertaining.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Trading is a dull action and it makes us exhausting then it is better not to trade. Since there will be a great deal of misfortunes and it is appropriate for us to exchange extra time. it's normally excessively exciting for me. I need to quiet my nerves continually when I do it.

When I get bored, I usually bang my head against the wall. Or get my air rifle & target practice shooting pigeons in my town. Pigeons are basically rats with wings. Dirty, diseases, sh*t everywhere, noisy, horrible things. Granted, I like to respect living beings, but pigeons are a world wide problem.

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

On 1/11/2020 at 12:46 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

When we face same activity every day, boring and tired is part of it. Some people try to avoid it by doing hobbies, cleaning house or just play with their children. How you handle tired and boring because if we are daily trader every activity that I mention look's hard to be done. Any other opinion?

It is better not to trade those who think trading is boring because if they trade then they will lose.If we want to trade, we must have ricks. We have to trade with these ricks Because there must be ricks to achieve something good.

• +5 1

5 hours ago, online123 said:

It is better not to trade those who think trading is boring because if they trade then they will lose.If we want to trade, we must have ricks. We have to trade with these ricks Because there must be ricks to achieve something good.

trade is boring to many.  Because we can't make quick profit in trade.  We have to wait for many days for the price of any coin to go up.  When the price of a coin goes up depends on the market.  So only those who have patience should trade.  Otherwise, the chances of loss in trade are much higher.

• +2 1

From my point of view  trading is not boring 

trading is interesting if you have complete knowledge and skills about trading then it will be interesting for you otherwise it will be boring for you 

trading is done in a unique way that's required techniqal skills to do trading 

It happens when you work on trading 24 hours and do not get rest so you feel after some time that it's boring. You must have some hobbies in which you can spend some time on daily basis. Also when you are new to trading if you not get benefits and interest in investing you may feel boring in trading.

If you want to have prosperity and success in a field no matters what field it is, wheter it is our job or online trading it is very important to enjoy the activity which you are doing. If you dont have intrest in your work you will surely get bored and will try to leave that work. In order to deal with this problem it is very important to find out what is your major area of intrest and than work hard in it and get success and reward. If u feel dullness in trading than give it some pause and take sometime out. Dont do this work as a burden do it as a fun than you will never get bored. Anyhow a forum which provides you money is never boring. 

Those who find the trade boring should not trade.  Because those who find trade boring will lose if they trade.  He should be interested in doing something.  You can never trade without interest.  Just why trade requires interest for any job.

I don't think so. Because I trade myself. But yes, it takes a lot of patience here. Those who can't do this job well say it all. Trading is not easy at all. It takes a lot of patience and a lot of education and skill to do it. For those who can't do that, trading is boring. I will tell them that if you learn to work well then you will see and it will not be boring. Thank you dear friend.

No trading is not a boring it is interesting platform of the online earnings trading sometime boring when someone does not know about the trading whenever we know about trading strategies and their rules then it is very interesting it's not a boring I am also now earnings from this platform

That is another negative part of trading which is called boring, basically when am bored during trading i pause for a while and take a walk with my family along the beach to receive some fresh air and had a little discussion with my wife.

Trading might be boring if you don't have enough capital to run your business,trading need correct information and idea ,once you don't have those tactic your trading will be somewhat boring in which you may lost everything

To get successful one should have his or her brain free and happy. Trading is boring it can make your brain un happy. You should do some things to make your Brain happy. You can do trading for one day and can take rest for other day. Or may you can divert your brain for some time. 

• +1 1

Trading is real boring but we have nothing to do because we need money. It will be a bit easy for us when we will learn how to trade , but for long trader we just keep order as lower as possible for buy and as high as it possible for sell.

Doing same activity  is always  boring but trading is not boring i think because every  time its give you  easy money  with some strategy ..  Also some time getting  lose in trading can get rid you from feeling boring or you can stop do trading for some time.. But trading  always  profitable  to me.. 

Yes, my friend, at first we may feel that this matter is really boring, but later on it will be very interesting and we will not feel bored, but we face some difficulties that hinder our work and in order to overcome these things we must have confidence in ourselves and good work.

No I did no think the same like you and the other. I think that the trading has the boring and the joying aspects. It has all the aspects that we want. If it give us the profit then we thinks that it is a fun but when when we lose it will be boring 

Trading is considered boring when you are not passionate about it, when you really fall in love with the graphics and learn a good system that really teaches you how to win, there is no way to feel bored when you are in front of the market. A tip would be that, when you open a trade, after that you do something that you like, like reading 

Trading is not boring at all, it is lovely if you win, but depressing if you lose a trade. The more money we get the more lively trading will be. But if we have enough funds to trade, it makes trading either lively or depressing depending on profit and loss. 

Trading becomes boring when you aren't making any profits and it can be addictive at some times as you spend most of time behind computers looking for setups or signals and despite of this traders must also find time to have fun with their families and friends to relax their minds instead of just being behind the computer that's dangerous when you reach that stage.

Hello my friends. If you don't have money before trading and if you don't have enough knowledge. There is no knowledge about training. Then you will find trading annoying. Those who have money and have knowledge earn a lot of money by training, they can become rich. Thanks.