I don't get any notifications - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

I don't get any notifications

You may have accidentally pressed the notifications button, which caused your notifications to be turned off. You can restore this feature by entering your settings and activating the quote button

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A few days ago it happened to me that when someone replies to my post or when I reply to someone else's post, then neither he nor I get the notification. A week ago, everything was going well but I Today is the fourth day I am facing this difficulty. I don't know what is happening to mu account.

• +3 1

this issue of notifications i can say it was about which has already being resolved in the forum as that of qouted notifications not really being effective on the posted which others have quoted about you. as this has come back it its normal functioning of the notification system 

Don't you think it is amazing that you don't get the notification because these are the most useless things when you keep on getting useless notifications all the time in your panel

• +4 1

There are some thing will pop up when you login on this website and that is if you what to get notification if a person quoted your publish. You simply need to agree with it and that's it.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I was having a similar problem earlier, but later I found that default settings was changed, due to which I was not getting notified of my replies or any post mentions. For this you need to click on the 'Follow' option for any specific topic, and check if you've not disabled the notification. To know about the procedures, more clearly, check out the screenshot below;

1786123224_Screenshotfrom2020-11-2311-26-51.png.8c432b7e765f9b3b94f9084ec7f75b34.png

• +1 2
  • +4 1

2 minutes ago, Ndakopaul8181 said:

I didn't even know why someone will get notification about because I was not have or receive any notification but I need to know what and what you can and what was the notification use to give so that can know about the notification too.

@Ndakopaul8181 Whenever someone replies to your post or likes it. Then you get notification about it. Maybe your notifications are turned off, this is why you aren't getting notifications.

I don't think there is something else went wrong as the notification is reciceve imidiatly when one qoute you and reply you can check your inbox to see that but i always recieve notification instantly.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

With this setting, you can set up notifications as you want, because there are many options that you can set for notifications, and when you respond to any post, you can activate your notification of the response if someone replies to your comment.

If you don't get any notification that means they is problem somewhere if not you must get notification so be patience if you don't get any notification you will soon be notify.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

It's similar to my situation because I experience when someone reacted on me, it's doesn't appear on my notification and also when someone quoted on me، I think our settings might have been settled in a wrong way.

• +1 3

I think we have a set of settings here for notifications to come.  I think you will get all the notifications as soon as you turn on the option to get notifications from there.

• +1 3

I think there will be some issues from your side because I didn't face any issue such as you have mentioned since I have joined this forum. You must have to check mobile setting or this forum's setting. And another thing that you have mentioned that someone replies to your quote and you don't receive any notification, so I would like to tell you that replying to Quote doesn't gives any notification until you have tagged by someone.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Receiving notifications is acceptable to know about a few things, the most significant of which is the point at which somebody cites my reaction. Here I need to react to it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

When i join this forum i also faced this problem, i didn't get any notifications from the forum, and i see one post that say i can if it by going in to "notification settings" and activating thus i need. and i did thus and now i am receiving notifications, and i also suggest you do that too.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I do not think that there is on the forum that I receive notifications regularly, it seems that you suffer from a problem with the settings for your notifications, perhaps you did not activate the settings for receiving notifications or maybe disable them by mistake, you have to re-enable them in order to receive notifications.

• +1 1

Accepting notifications is acceptable to know about a few things, the most significant of which is the point at which somebody sees and quote my reaction. Here I need to react to it. What's more, that is acceptable.

• +1 1

Until now, i have not received any notice, perhaps because I am a beginner and no one has quote my replies yet, you can check the notification settings and make sure that they are activated, in case things are normal and you are quoted and you do not know contact the support team and tell them about your problem.

• +1 1

When Someone mentions you at any post and topics, or quote about you gets a notification in the notification bar, and if you didn't get any notification, then that must be mistakenly, because you may have turn it off, at the time of post and may it turned off automatically 

When Someone mentions you at any post and topics, or quote about you gets a notification in the notification bar, and if you didn't get any notification, then that must be mistakenly, because you may have turn it off, at the time of post and may it turned off automatically 

If you look, this is not possible because everyone knows that now all the work is done online. This means that it is strange that you do not get any notification. This cannot be a system error. This is a problem of your browser. Yes. Now go and clear the data and caches of your browser and run it again. This way you will be easier to browse.

Go to settings in the forum and choose notification options. You can configure to receive notifications via email or messages from the forum itself

Honestly, I chose the notifications to be via email

So I know everything, even if I am outside the forum

• +2 1

Friend, those are very strange to me notifications continue to appear, surely you disabled the notifications. You must enter your profile in the configuration part and check if you have everything properly configured.

I think you should check it to your notification settings, you need to enabled some things that you want to received some notification, this is the problem by many members here especially by new members and i tried to fixed it in notif settings and it works.

I already activated notify me choice but I have not got any notification yet.... I hope to get a notification when someone gives me a positive evaluation... that will keep the spirit up.