Which one are you? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Which one are you?

I am a person who believe in patient because i know i will not beeing patient i will not achieve my goal.

That is true patience is the key, I separate my emotions in work like this even in trading. I am a person that really good in waiting and have a enough patience. I do plan things and put some strategy and follow it. I don't lose control or being frustrated when losing money.

maybe both? Sometimes we can be very patience in reaching our goals but in the course of time, we tend to do something out of our goals due to burst of emotions. So we cant blame ourselves.

I think I'm the one whose trying my best to fulfill my everyday 30 post qouta and I ensure that every post I do must be helpgul to others. I'm also a person who possess a lot of patience for the sake of money. 

On 1/10/2020 at 4:12 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Patient is the key for better result and every strategy need it to get the best moment to start or ending open position. Beginners like me ( mostly ) only have emotion without control. Some people have good patient and rest of them not. Which one are you?

Patience might play an important role for success in trading but its not enough. You might have patience but when you see your position losing its value due to over waiting and without using stop loss.

spacer.png

Actually i am still practicing trading for now

with an small capital to avoid an big losses and i am trying to collect an good capital so i can trade properly 

i am trying to be patient about it 

On 1/10/2020 at 3:12 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Patient is the key for better result and every strategy need it to get the best moment to start or ending open position. Beginners like me ( mostly ) only have emotion without control. Some people have good patient and rest of them not. Which one are you?

Maybe I am a patient person, but there are times when I become an uncontrollable person and make rash decisions.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 1/10/2020 at 4:12 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Well, I think I have long patience especially when holding my coin. I always wait until the right for my coin to be sell in the market. And when it is not yet happening, I just earn more and more coins for me to hold.

Hello there

I am a hard worker, i have dream about my goal and i trying to set it. Crypto is good part time job for me, i trying to learn lot about this forum.

well to be patient it requires a lot of discipline and one thing I know , there are so many people who when it comes to money have no discipline, but be careful also be sure to know where to start and where to finish be careful to understand your strength and weakness, so am a very disciplined person and this is after years of trying and failing and losing because of lack of discipline and to me am starting to earn something

Patient is a virtue, it is a very noble character for me, since its hard for some people to wait but there is fruits in waiting 

Keeping patience is the best way to achieve success so have paatience nd do hard work nd make ur self successful 

You are right patient is the key of success. And i think i am also a patient person because i always be patient and handle situation easily.

On 1/10/2020 at 9:12 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

i have a lot of patience and self control and trading helped me to maximize those two things.

it was easy to me because i am just a patient person in general.

On 1/10/2020 at 1:12 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

I think I have the patients type of mind  because I'm learning and gathering knowledge after I came to this forum I didn't push my self to post any comment without any knowledge.

I Am Very Patient Person Because Patience Is The Key Of Sucess And In Cryptotalk You Must Have patience To Earn Something Because Here You Have To Write 30 Posts Daily.

I have a lot of patience because I believe that good things come to those who wait and if I'm waiting, I'll be doing something else to pass the time.

Everyone can control emotions if they do trade with keen learning mind set if we done trading without any learning then we cannot find earnings even We can lost our own money. 

I'm the one that could control my emotions and have patience when I failed in any matter. I don't rush things out, and when something goes wrong, I try to be as calm as possible, and not letting my emotions gets the better of me. Because some says that patience is a key of success.

You are right, we need the patients to earn from here . basically patient is the key to success. For a student like me, it's a great opportunity to earn. For myself, I have the patience to work hard to earn something. it's great for others too.

Usually I'm patient but I used to chase lost profits in cryptocurrency trading too. I don't remember how long I went on like this but I had to learn to control my emotions.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

you need to be in control that this is one of the most important factors of trade since you are influenced by all sides, you must be careful not to enter the market like a hamster

Of course in have patience because this is the key that give good profits to me in last bull run that's why now I will try again to have patience and find the good time to sell my bitcoin and other altcoins. 

I think that i have patience because i think to do any work patienc is really very important because if your panic then you can't get anything and patience is the key to success.