Trust on your trad experience and don't panic - Page 15 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Trust on your trad experience and don't panic

I agree with you. You should trust your trading experience. I always believe in my trading experience. But for trading you have to acquire some strategies.Most people who still no experience in trading sure will be panic. Because maybe the coin price going down and down..

• +1 1

If you had faced some hard time in past you should not be thinking all ways that you will lost again. Have some trust in yourself make your reaserch and get ready for good profit. Wait for your good time and make trading according to your reaserch. 

• +1 1

Panic is enemy number one in everything not only for trading, with panic you will not receive anything positive, only negativity will be with you and stress who is bad for your mental and physical health.

I totally agree with you brother. We must understand that learning is a process and the process itself is the losses we have had, we just have to learn from them. Let's trust the process of the trading system we have learned, let's practice in a demo account in the best way, as if it were a real account, until we are consistent.

It depends on the level of expert the trade is, of the person has keep on losing and losing, he will not trust on his trading experience at all but if the person is wining he will trust on his trading experience, which means it depends. 

This is what I also say, it takes a lot more experience than anything else. Relying on yourself greatly in trading orders will help you to understand things and improve in all aspects of trading. The most important thing is confidence in now.

the more experienced the person is, the more in control their emotions are. We need to be exact because if we don't do it it will cost us a lot.

Panic in crypto currency i the trader's worst enemy, you should not let your emotions control you or make you do irrational decisions. The markets are in constant move sometimes it is up and sometimes it is down , and you do not sell your coins when the price falls because you will lose most of your capital, and the price will go up again , only if you waited a little bit. 

• +2 1

The little experience you have in trading should be put in to practice. Go in to trading and be inquisitive about it. Practice makes perfect.

Dear I am agree with you if you work on trading for a long time of period and you are completely know and got experience about trading then you don't need to panic you only wait for good time

Well, i am agreed with you on this topic.

negativity is the root cause of every problem.

And there are diverse ways of these kind of things. 
you only need to be stay positive. 
whether for this forum or whether for your life.

you have to think positive.

Because, positivity gives you in a reasonable way. 
and can become a virtue for your your whole life.

You only need to throw your deed into the river.

and forget about the things. 

Trading  needs more skills and knowledge as well as patient. For trading we need to have knowledge about when will price go high and go down,and when to buy and when to sell. We should have longer plan and shouldn't worry about small amounts of loss sometimes because longer plan will overcome these loss.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is also what i thought before doing the trading. You need experience or if you’re a begnner, you must know the strategies in order for you not to loss all your money. Exchanging is about abilities, timing and persistent. You should simply to confide in yourself on the off chance that you have an information about the thing you are doing. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Past experience is the main part of trading. The past experience generate your earnings on experience. We must should be confident in this section and have to fix your goal to achieve more in trading. We should always keep knowledge about crypto currency and keep our eyes open at crypto market 

@katri2We should define the profit & loss criteria before every token purchase/sale, because sometimes greed or fear will cause us to act wrong and get nothing but loss. A break in the trading process is necessary for us to rebalance our lives and find a better trading strategy, with more profits. I think that's the best way for us to control our emotions.

You should also worked hard and be honest on this site and don't panic on any problem about this because trading is one of the best option on this site you can easily invest some money and earn much and more profitable learning that you want from any online earning site and it is very valuable and beneficial that who want to become a good trader.

Unfortunately, I am trying a lot to trust my skills, but it has become very difficult and it is impossible for me to reach this stage in a long time. I hope to arrive quickly.

Well you ask me I will say trading is a art

The first of its type that no one can master its a art that atleast everyone want to master but only some really talented individuals can learn them 

Yes if you want to gain something from trading cryptocurrencies, you need to be patient and calm in any situation. Because panic leads to failure. Dips in the cryptocurrency market are only an opportunity to buy more.

I think that you shouldn't panicking because this is the worst thing you can do. Being nervous you can reach your goals, can't concentrate and this will lead to losses 100%. In order to avoid this, you should analyze mistakes.

Believe in yourself when trading is very necessary, because to be able to trade and not panic when the market goes down requires strong confidence so that we don't panic selling. Panic selling is often done by traders, they sell blindly for fear of losing thinking it is part of the cutting loss. But I think it's selling and losing, so when you are in the market you have to believe in your own trading.

Quite interesting words you have Because when I try to trade in plus, I constantly tune in for the worst, because it is better to prepare yourself in advance for the worst than if you immediately lose everything. In my experience, there has already been such a case, now I always trade in a different way.

everything you do believe on yourself because it is only the one thing which will achieve the thing you wants to achieve so yeah I am totally agree with you

Absolutely, you must always "self-confidence, in order to reach goals, you have to exhaustion and effort in order to succeed. Nothing comes so easy. Every day I gain information to become an expert and succeed in this field. 

You are right, but when we have the requisite expertise to trade in this market, we must trust our opinions and trading experience. Confidence without information is regarded as a chance, and it no longer relies on luck.

• +2 1