Crypto newbie here - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Meming

Crypto newbie here

On 1/8/2020 at 4:59 PM, Meming said:

Hi guys, im new here in this crypto world. I seem to have no direction on what cryto currency to focus on. I have started with zatoshi, coinex, asimi, lite coin , dogecoin, electronium also with pi. I usually go to to faucets and other recomended survey sites that could earn you some coins but i am slow in surveys and referals. Any ideas on what coins to collect and where to start. I also look to those recomended faucets. As i read some comments here, faucets are just waste of time. Anyway i hope you guys can help me get on track. Thanks in advance.

I will advice you to don't work on faucet sites. Because there you won't get enough payment for your work.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Welcome to the forum as a beginner. You are on the right track, and with your knowledge of all these currencies, I think you are in a right place now. Post to the forum now and make some extra profit and tell us about your experience in digital currencies

On 09.01.2020 at 04:31, VishalVj said:

First of all you need to post 100 replies in this forum after that you will get start your earning that is each comment will pay you 1000 satoshi and a maximum of 30 post is payable per day.

wow are you serious? this information is off-scale perception; you know it; you are just an insider of your business, do you understand? know that you are not a discoverer.

On 1/8/2020 at 4:59 AM, Meming said:

Hi guys, im new here in this crypto world. I seem to have no direction on what cryto currency to focus on. I have started with zatoshi, coinex, asimi, lite coin , dogecoin, electronium also with pi. I usually go to to faucets and other recomended survey sites that could earn you some coins but i am slow in surveys and referals. Any ideas on what coins to collect and where to start. I also look to those recomended faucets. As i read some comments here, faucets are just waste of time. Anyway i hope you guys can help me get on track. Thanks in advance.

I recommend you to focus on litecoin because it has had 40% rebound in the last month and of course in bitcoin because is the king in crypto and you can find many ways to earn coins in the Crypto World area.

In this crypto field many people working on it without experience and investment. Here you will get many ways to earn free money. Like airdrops and bounty programs, some genuine projects like cryptotalk, libry etc.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Use freebitcoin because this is often the foremost legit and oldest faucet site that making a gift of big amount of satoshi every hour

Hello i welcome yiu to this cryptotalk forum.if you want to earn free bitcoin regularly then you are at the right place.here you will awarded free bitcoin regularly only thing you have to do is commenting on the topics.but those comments should be related to the topic

Welcome to the world of crypto currency mate. Be careful and be focus in every things you do in the forum especially in commenting. I hope you enjoy this stuffs.

Edited by Interface User
Addition of Some Ideas

On 1/8/2020 at 11:59 AM, Meming said:

Anyway i hope you guys can help me get on track. Thanks in advance.

greetings to you all
You are a new member of the forum, it is enough to write and publish 100 topics to receive payments on your account on the Yubit platform
Every post you receive 1000 Satoshi, stay with me do not think that in a month you will become rich
You are entitled to write 30 topics every day
Before all this, you should review the forum rules to post first

Newbie at first need to reply on 100 comments then they must have to reply 30 post everyday and they should have proper knowledge abd information about this site,terms and policy and be honest on earning cryptocurrencies

Cryptocurrency collection cranes do not bring very big income. This is typical for everyone who collects crypto from cranes. 

Don't try refferal earning. It's too difficult. You can join some airdrops with strong and high value project. It will give you some profit after listing on the market.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

why don't you focus this forum?, you can earn 1000 satoshis by posting.. better than faucet sites.. but if you really want another extra income then I think you should try my signature you just simply typing captcha and you can earn money.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

A friend of mine introduced me to Crypto talk and he is getting paid I think this is the best and easy way to earn. You just have to post contents abiding the forum rules.

Welcome to this forum and you need to know to get some free coins. Cryptotalk is the best forum to get Bitcoins you need to post 100 and 30 useful and helpful post and you will know if your post is counted or not. If you want other coins you can trade your Bitcoins in Yobit exchange you can buy and sell, holding your coins and Invest in Yobit platform.

Welcome to this community and I hope you will do great in the crypto world. You can use many other potential high market price coins like ethereum litecoin and bitcoin.

Congratulations to newcomers to crypto Those who are new to the crypto and cryptocurrency forum will be aware of it all the time, and when searching Google for all information about online currency, they will know all the newcomers who have obeyed the rules of this forum first.  Then there are easy ways for newcomers to comment and post based topics  You can jana.

If you really want to earn in the forum you need to be active and always participate. In order for you to make it easy, you need to research online about any topics related. You can get it on you tube which has a wide range of blogs about bitcoin. It is up to you how fast you can earn , the forum is generous to pay you.

Hi guys

I am new here and i want to learn about trading on this forum. Senior help me to trade online.

You first docused on what you first learned so that whenever there are time you could explore and notice what's the difference of them. 

• Useful or interesting 1

You can get coins from this forum, but you must have 100 posts in the beginning, and then 1000 Satoshi will be counted for each post you make. You can also earn currencies from trading and investment, but you need capital, experience and patience.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/8/2020 at 4:13 PM, ethannbenny said:

First of all you are all welcome to this great forum, I believe that you have already read the rules and regulations of this forum, after completing your hundred post, then you will start receiving payment from your 30 post 

I agree to you after completed your100 posts then u Will start reciving payment from your30 post

On 2/4/2020 at 6:56 AM, Vanessa said:

If you really want to earn in the forum you need to be active and always participate. In order for you to make it easy, you need to research online about any topics related. You can get it on you tube which has a wide range of blogs about bitcoin. It is up to you how fast you can earn , the forum is generous to pay you.

But it is not recommendations for the newbies to participate here all the time, they should plan their specific time that's they will be able to participate here