Crypto newbie here - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Meming

Crypto newbie here

For those who are new to crypto, this forum has many benefits.Because they can make more money in a short time by posting a meaningful post on the crypto forum here.Which can change their financial status.

One of the requirements in the crypto talk is to contribute a good quality of post and topics to help other users to gain more knowledge that they can be use in the future. 

Welcome to this beautiful forum.You can earn money from online in many ways.You can earn money by participating bounty, faucets claiming and posting here also

If you want more earning is have lots of free sites to collect some free crypto currency also some earning wallets which you can store you coins and earn some interest on it.if you are interested just message me and I'll send the links and I'll share some tips and strategy to maximize your earnings.

On 1/8/2020 at 6:59 PM, Meming said:

Hi guys, im new here in this crypto world. I seem to have no direction on what cryto currency to focus on. I have started with zatoshi, coinex, asimi, lite coin , dogecoin, electronium also with pi. I usually go to to faucets and other recomended survey sites that could earn you some coins but i am slow in surveys and referals. Any ideas on what coins to collect and where to start. I also look to those recomended faucets. As i read some comments here, faucets are just waste of time. Anyway i hope you guys can help me get on track. Thanks in advance.

Start with the top 3 cryptocurrencies in the market. They are the most in demand cryptocurrencies. You could try doing your faucet stuff as long as you do not encounter problems to those sites. Try to trade or buy and sell to earn more profit and to make your small money grow.

Free way to get income always interesting for newbie ( beginners ), specially me when first start. We all agree faucet is not worth, wasting time for small reward is not good option. Any free way is become bounty hunter, crypto writer, and design logo for new project. Choose which one that fit for you and good luck.

On 1/8/2020 at 1:59 PM, Meming said:

Hi guys, im new here in this crypto world. I seem to have no direction on what cryto currency to focus on. I have started with zatoshi, coinex, asimi, lite coin , dogecoin, electronium also with pi. I usually go to to faucets and other recomended survey sites that could earn you some coins but i am slow in surveys and referals. Any ideas on what coins to collect and where to start. I also look to those recomended faucets. As i read some comments here, faucets are just waste of time. Anyway i hope you guys can help me get on track. Thanks in advance.

Why are you starting in cryptocurrencies world with many coins like that? You just have to choose few coins to started with example bitcoin and ethereum coins

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

First you need to know about crypto is, that the basic knowledge you should have. I never agree using faucet to get income, the reward can't pay my bills. If you have social media with huge member i think become developer promotion project is good step. Second choice is become " middleman " better crypto creator with users. Fiver is good site to start. All I mention no need money to start. Only need hard work and the reward also more bigger than faucet.

hi guys, i am totally new to this forum, and this is my first post, reading and following the correct rules in this forum is a good start for earning an income.

While joining cryptotalk you need to understand that you have to take participate with the forum project's and you have to give your valuable response to the topics available in different sections the comments should be meaningful otherwise it will be rejected and you will earn likewise. 

Go through the rules and regulations of this forum first and work on how to earn.you can start earning after you make your first 100 first then after that you start earning from each post you make after that.

Welcome to the community, mate. Well this forum may help you to decide what coin you can collect. Also, it may help you give a background for cryptocurrency coins. This forum may help you a lot just keep sharing your opinion and thoughts here. Happy posting.

On 1/8/2020 at 4:59 PM, Meming said:

I don't think that faucet is profitable for us. Because there is too low payment they give us for comolete captcha.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Well you are welcome, this is a platform that allows you to earn some Bitcoin and learn a lot about crypto currencies is the process so it is a win win situation, just read all the guidelines and you will be good.

On 1/8/2020 at 4:33 PM, SunilRaja said:

Hello I am a newbie can anybody  explan me working of cryptotalk  and what are the requirements  to earn money here .

Hello my friend I am Rounak and first thing is, it's  a forum to do discussion it's not for earning, we get money its bonus for us but it is actually not for it. It's for increase your knowledge.

Many experts share his valuable knowledge on here you can read it and know about it or if you have any doubt in your mind so you can clear it by the discussion that's it.

But if you want to earn money so it's simple, you can do post in any topic, and you get 1000 satoshi for each post and the post's limit is 30 per-day. And the copyright policy was same on here as you know !!

So good luck!!

On 1/8/2020 at 7:09 PM, Shakayet20 said:

Yes i am a newbie here please tell me that is this really paying people for posting because i am in need of money i want to work for money please

Ho welcome to cryptotalk. Do you have a yobit account? If not then make one because your every posts here will be counted and the payment is in your yobit net account 

Good morning mate,Read the rules and regulations of the forum first to know gain knowledge about how the forum works,always get ready to learn here.

Faucets is actually good for earning free coin on fast way but it will not recommendable for long term work. Cryptotalk is a site giving a chance to earn free Bitcoin by just posting. One post is equivalent to 1,000 satoshi and you've must finish first 100 post task.

my friend told me that in order to pay you for your posts and comments you must comment related to the topics(that is according to the rules and regulations of the site). then minimum of 100posts for beginners and the following 30posts a day will earn a money..you will be paid 30posts a day...hope to be help .

i am also unhappy with those faucets money or reward.they took too much time from and i had nothing.you can select this forum for making money for reading those treads are here already and share yours in comment.

On 1/8/2020 at 5:03 PM, SunilRaja said:

Hello I am a newbie can anybody  explan me working of cryptotalk  and what are the requirements  to earn money here .

you need to make post daily here to get payment daily. the post must be creative and you can get daily maximum 30k satosi for making 30 posts.

1 hour ago, Nusrat33 said:

If you are a newbie and you want to enter in the crypto world then I suggest to learn at least basics of crypto. Itis sufficient for you to work here in the forum and earn between 2 and 3 dollars

This forum is good for earning by sharing experience but I think before doing any post here all should know about the topic then he can post here or the post may be counted as useless content.

On 1/8/2020 at 3:59 PM, Meming said:

But finding a faucets are very hard to find and the warning a getting form the faucets are very less so the beginner have very less chance to find good faucets .

You can go to the altcoin section in bitcointalk there are various crypto projects, to find out which projects you have the potential to see with the participant signature of the project

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png