Why not all countries accept bitcoin - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lard79

Why not all countries accept bitcoin

On 1/8/2020 at 3:28 PM, Lard79 said:

As I know, not all countries accept bitcoin, does anyone know why, whether bitcoin is legal or not, but in fact the development has increased significantly

Some countries don't have the financial support to introduce crypto currency in thier country ,with lack of knowledge and informations about crypto currency ,Introducing crypto currency would have a financial crisis thus it is illegal in some countries but sooner or later it will be made legal to the entire population of the world

At present, people of all countries of the world are making money and using cryptocurrency through the same disclosure, but not all the countries of the world have been approved by the government because of the possibility of money laundering and security system is different from government security system.

6 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

Some government don't believe in bitcoin and some government want bitcoin legal documents. Also someone thinking it is involved with crime and money laundering

As in the dark, the government doesn't know just what crypto is like. if you already know then it will be utilized for the country's economy. all arise because ignorance causes a negative outlook.

8 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

Some government don't believe in bitcoin and some government want bitcoin legal documents. Also someone thinking it is involved with crime and money laundering

It might take more years before the government might turn around for cryptocurrency, they don't want to accept cryptocurrency due to its decentralized and nothing can be regulated on it

countries don't accept bitcoin because of his price as you can see 1 bitcoin is now = almost 7000 dollars and because bitcoin is not affected by the same reasons as the government currency are affected by

All countries don't accept Bitcoin that is why they don't want to destroy own system. Governments want only people depend on them. BTC gives some freedom to people. It is not acceptable for some country. 

We don't know exactly why but Bitcoin will become more popular, we just have to be patient a little bit and Bitcoin will get a good reputation, just be patient.

Edited by Maroua

I think because the illegal cryptocurrency, if will stay still without tracking I m not sure that the countries will adopt it, because anybody can use it for bad things, I think they need to find a solution for that.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Not all countries accept bitcoin because it is a decentralized and unmanageable currency and can cause problems in some countries, especially third world countries

Life is great and enjoy it

20 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Not all countries accept bitcoin because it is a decentralized and unmanageable currency and can cause problems in some countries, especially third world countries

When cryptocurrency is accepted in the world, I thought it should bring balance to.the world and there will be less controversial about who.has the coin or not

That is a temporary situation because the original expectations about rcypto was an endless battle against fiat world. Actually, current events are driven to a calmed life together between these two systems, with fiat controlling crypto, and the fears are disappearing.

I think that is because the government still not believe in crypto that can help them to solve the economic and financial problems with blockchain technology. Or they still figure out what is the blockchain technology and why the blockchain technology can be a new way to solve the problem. Maybe they need to take a look at what their people get from cryptocurrency. Many of their people now can have a new source of income by doing anything related to the crypto. Many of them can make money from the crypto. So I think sooner or later, the government will accept bitcoin, and the government will allow their people to work from home by doing any task that is related to bitcoin or another coin or another project.

• +4 1

1 hour ago, TangoDance4 said:

That is a temporary situation because the original expectations about rcypto was an endless battle against fiat world. Actually, current events are driven to a calmed life together between these two systems, with fiat controlling crypto, and the fears are disappearing.

Yes, the roles of crypto and fiat currencies will change. I am sure that we cannot see everything yet, but crypto will certainly have a big role in sending money between different countries and continents. As soon as enough people discover that they can use crypto to transfer money without paying large fees, I am sure that the adoption will really start.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

15 minutes ago, johant123 said:

Yes, the roles of crypto and fiat currencies will change. I am sure that we cannot see everything yet, but crypto will certainly have a big role in sending money between different countries and continents. As soon as enough people discover that they can use crypto to transfer money without paying large fees, I am sure that the adoption will really start.

Crypto have without doubts a technical and even philosophical superiority over fiat world, but reality is such that the status quo easily controlled all the hopes we had from cryptoworld. Currently fiat system still is corrupt but still is the strongest too. Hopefully future will be different.

2 hours ago, aqua said:

I think that is because the government still not believe in crypto that can help them to solve the economic and financial problems with blockchain technology. Or they still figure out what is the blockchain technology and why the blockchain technology can be a new way to solve the problem. Maybe they need to take a look at what their people get from cryptocurrency. Many of their people now can have a new source of income by doing anything related to the crypto. Many of them can make money from the crypto. So I think sooner or later, the government will accept bitcoin, and the government will allow their people to work from home by doing any task that is related to bitcoin or another coin or another project.

The government does not want crypto to be the same as the country's currency. it will reduce the value of the currency and fear that crypto will become a single digital currency. the government is currently still monitoring and searching for the right way to place crypto as the country's economic method.

I think the main reason of countries don't accept bitcoin is that bitcoin or the other cryptocurrency will effect on their economic country ! I think this is the main reason !

Many countries do not accept dealing with bitcoin due to the lack of legislative laws to use bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but at the same time many countries have become dealing with bitcoin with something natural like Sweden, Germany and Malta.

The main reason while bitcoin isn't acceptable is because it can't be controlled by anyone and not even the government, and also bitcoin transaction can't be traced, so most country See's it as a threat .

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think because they are afraid that this will harm their economy ! so they are against anyone who are working in this field ! so for this reason they will block bitcoin sites !

There are a number of reasons that my country has taken to deny dealing in digital currencies, the first of which is that it is fraudulent and it is inappropriate, as it will cause the collapse of the top of our local currency. Also, there is no great awareness of this currency and its benefit, which is why my country still has not made the decision to deal in digital currencies, even though the science is developing.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Any country that sees some kind of conflict between banks and bitcoin transactions will not accept it. In these countries, monetary systems are still trying to define a category for cryptocurrency to be able to receive tax from it but don't know how to deal with this complex asset. They also think bitcoin puts their local currencies in danger of extinction if it is used by people frequently. This is the biggest challenge for bitcoin to be able to coexist with fiat. If this problem is solved, there is no ban against it.

If you start something which is beneficial You'll face lot of problems.But it’s not essential that everything is bad or illegal.In digital trading,It’s new experience to the world.And it’s benefited Cryptocurrency and the members.So,definately there will be difficulties.But I believe Crypto will set their platform to another level And then every country will accept it.                  

Bitcoin is actually considered to be illegal in many countries and there are various reasons that these countries do not legalize bitcoin. In fact i think that there are only a handful of countries that have actually legalized bitcoin usage. The main reason that many countries have not made it legal is that it has no physical value and furthermore it is decentralized and cannot be manipulated. It also offers anonymity which is bad because it can be used for funding crime.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think that governments still have some fear of tampering with cryptocurrencies being digital and online and therefore do not make them official, but sooner or later Bitcoin will become so.

All  countries do not accept bitcoin because of it can not be controlled by the government and it is considered illegal in many,countries so i think this is the main reason behind of not accepting  bitcoin in all countries