$ 1000 in just two days !!! Bitcoin to the moon - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

$ 1000 in just two days !!! Bitcoin to the moon

18 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

Last night Bitcoin were touch 9000$ and that is the good sign of BTC price. I think Bitcoin price will raise more in future maybe BTC go quickly at 10000$ by the end of this month.

I also think that Bitcoin may touch 10,000$ at the end of this month and continue its rise towards new levels in the next month, awaiting the halving after while  as it is expected that bitcoin will achieve new records after it.

Yes, but for now i think Bitcoin must retracement to 7600-8200 area before another pump again, because i saw the chart is forming a rising wedge pattern at 4h timeframes

We see many expectations about the future price of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in the coming years, and it may seem like predicting that the price of bitcoin will reach $ 250,000 is a kind of madness for some, but anything is possible in the crypto and crypto markets.

after rising 1000$ in 2 days now bitcoin again dumping all coins also dumping now price around 8600$ i hope bitcoin rise again.

bitcoin predictions not possible because yesterday btc hits 9.100$ and next day its price goes down 8700$ so one think realizes no analysis and expert not say exact which way goes the bitcoin price and halving come soon the price drops maybe 7000$ its just prediction its goes high are low anyone not say 

Nobody can expect where Bitcoin will reach, but it will surely go up high and may break the highest price it reached in 2017 which is $ 20K and goes up much above it

On 1/21/2020 at 7:18 PM, caklonte said:

I strongly agree that Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. It is no doubt that only Bitcoin can reach 1000 usd in just two days. Maybe even hopefully it can be more than 20,000 usd during and after halving later May 2020. Hold Bitcoin from now on and hopefully profit together.

Yes, Bitcoin is the undisputed king of cryptocurrencies, and it is the only one that can rise so dramatically in this short period. Of course it is possible to return to decline slightly, but the data curve in general shows it to rise. We hope it reaches 20,000 $

Bitcoin is now on a positive trend, and has finally broken to the upside from the downtrend which started last summer. It will take time now to continue this positive trend, and we just have to maintain patience and hold strong. 

Bitcoin is going up a lot in the future, this is a sure thing in my opinion, you just have to buy some of it and store it in a safe wallet and wait for this golden moment that it climbs to a high price and then sell it

On 08.01.2020 at 10:06, Crypto123 said:

Really he is amazing and no one else can do this amazing thing !!! Rising 1,000$ for two days alone !!! This is the king of coins !! It is bitcoin.
Did bitcoin trip to the moon start? I have written on several old topics about the rise of bitcoin after the start of the new year !!! Indeed, only a few days passed before these predictions began to materialize.
The question now is, how far will Bitcoin continue to rise? Will it reach the $ 20,000 level as it peaked in 2017? Or will it cross this peak and head towards much higher peaks?

my friend you are in strong emotions and it's worth it believe me! and the upcoming forecasts of its price increase are also real - because it's worth it - this is a new expensive asset of our time - which is already changing the current economy.

Certainly, Takween is the king of cryptocurrencies and no one can compete, and I expect him to have a very high price in the coming months before 2021.

8 minutes ago, caklonte said:

Hopefully our hopes will really happen so that Bitcoin reaches a price of 20000 USD or more. Because I really believe in Bitcoin as the king and the first cryptocurrency coin. We'll just wait for Bitcoin to release its fangs later after halving.

Oh !!! I really liked this expression !! Bitcoin to release its fangs !!! Yes, Bitcoin should do that, especially in the face of some parties that try to fight bitcoin by all means and try to say that it is used to finance terrorism or money laundering or that it is an unstable currency.

On 1/8/2020 at 10:06 AM, Crypto123 said:

Really he is amazing and no one else can do this amazing thing !!! Rising 1,000$ for two days alone !!! This is the king of coins !! It is bitcoin.
Did bitcoin trip to the moon start? I have written on several old topics about the rise of bitcoin after the start of the new year !!! Indeed, only a few days passed before these predictions began to materialize.
The question now is, how far will Bitcoin continue to rise? Will it reach the $ 20,000 level as it peaked in 2017? Or will it cross this peak and head towards much higher peaks?

It just made a correction now it is trading at $8300 which is good considering just last week it can hardly go to the $8000 level it's only a matter of time before it will go to the moon next month expect the price to reach $9000 or even $10000

4 hours ago, khaledsaifullah said:

Really bitcoin price reach 50,000 usd in a few year, if it is true then everybody should store bitcoin for the future.  

After several years, Bitcoin may reach 50,000 $ and optimists go further and say that it may reach 100,000$ or more. No one knows. But I am sure it will increase a lot after the next halving, after a few months.

Indeed bitcoin had gone up quite a bit at that time but that didn't signify to the moon. Hopefully the price of bitcoin will continue to rise until halving later

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 1/9/2020 at 9:20 AM, miskyming said:

Lucky those who bought bitcoin earlier because they have already made profit. I don't know if we can see bitcoin reaching the highest peak just like in the year 2017, but I'm hoping that will happen in this year.

The ecosystem is no longer what it were back in 2017 - far too many speculators in the market.  So make the most of the profitable opportunities you come across everyday than waiting for the next ATH - which will definitely come, but no one can tell exactly when that would be. Whenever there's a dip, simply buy and you can sell some when you're reasonably in profit then hodl the rest.

I firmly believe that bitcoin will rise even higher. Go further with this journey. I believe in bitcoin, I already have bitcoins for myself, I still don't want to sell, I wait for the price to go up, I'm still accumulating bitcoins.

19 hours ago, Nodi121 said:

it's a really socking that only tow days and the price will increase one thousands .

That's the beauty of BTC and all people like BTC for that.You have to invest low amount and get higher profit from it.If you don't direct invest in BTC then make investment in alt where that alt coin can effected by BTC .So gou can take profit because of BTC like XRP is now at $0.025.

8 hours ago, ravishastri123 said:

Bitcoin is having a nice short term bull run. We are not sure if this is long term bull run, because halving is about 100 days away, but it is great that bitcoin is increasing so we can only enjoy the price rise

It is not a big drop, however, and it is again rising. If you look at the chart, you will see this movement clearly. For example, the last time it rose to 9400$, then it fell to 9300$, and then it rose again. But in general the trend of the chart is bullish and not bearish.

6 hours ago, hmind said:

YES you're right, indeed don't be overly excited because it can apply anything to BItcoin prices. And we only hope that Bitcoin will continue to go up, not down.

This is what we all hope for, the rise to continue and not return to decline, at the present time and in my opinion Bitcoin will continue to rise, especially with the approaching halving that has come to the doors. We could see some price declines but these are temporary declines and regular bitcoin movement.

20,000 is indeed the highest price of bitcoin and that price will be broken down by bitcoin, but the problem is when no one can predict it, even though many analysts say BTC will rise to 20,000 USD by 2020 due to the support of the Halving Bitcoin moment, but that can't be the reason for bitcoin can touch the price of 20k USD, it takes many other reasons needed by bitcoin, such as news about bitcoin regulation in big countries or maybe legality and also the mass adoption of bitcoin in a large country.

13 hours ago, Kabbo said:

Bitcoin price going to the moon and every day Bitcoin price going higher. Maybe that is the just a simple pump after bull run Bitcoin price will be double with in a week.

Yes, this is very likely, and this is what everyone is hoping for, although Bitcoin has risen well and continues to rise, but expectations are much greater than that, but I think this will not happen until Halving time after some months.

Not only Bitcoin, most of the cryptocurrencies have experienced a significant increase in the last few days, Bullish is really controlling the market.