$ 1000 in just two days !!! Bitcoin to the moon - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

$ 1000 in just two days !!! Bitcoin to the moon

Yes its a great cryptocurrency. No one can beat bitcoin. Its the most volatile currency ever in the history so you don't have to make a move like that ever.

El 7/1/2020 a las 22:06, Crypto123 dijo:

¡Realmente es increíble y nadie más puede hacer esto increíble! ¡¡¡Aumento de 1,000 $ por dos días solo !!! Este es el rey de las monedas! Es bitcoin.
¿Comenzó el viaje de Bitcoin a la luna? ¡Escribió sobre varios temas antiguos sobre el auge de bitcoin después del comienzo del nuevo año! De hecho, solo pasaron unos días antes de que estas predicciones comenzaran a materializarse.
La pregunta ahora es, ¿hasta dónde cambiaron Bitcoin? ¿Alcanzará el nivel de $ 20,000 cuando tenga su punto máximo en 2017? ¿O cruzará este pico y se dirigirá hacia picos mucho más altos?

El seguira subiendo poco a poco, y tendra una que otras bajadas, pero el para junio tendra un aumento que pasara su pico mas alto, debido a regresión lineal, y se convertira en algo que muchisimas empresas harán inversiones a la moneda

1 hour ago, Papon 420 said:

Yes, I also noticed that the last bitcoin price has risen higher than expected in the last two days. If Bitcoin prices don't go up, we probably wouldn't get that much money. That's a good point.

Yes, it is expected that in June this is Halving, everyone expects Bitcoin to reach its highest level and will surpass the highest level reached in 2017. Everyone hopes this will happen, of course.

13 hours ago, One_Bitcoin said:

It's true that the performance of bitcoin right now is amazing. It could be up to $ 1000 in just two days very extraordinary. There is no investment that beats bitcoin, so I am not surprised that bitcoin is very profitable compared investment in another.

I do not think there is a currency other than Bitcoin capable of doing something like this, but with Bitcoin you cannot be surprised by something that has risen much more at the moment.

I think bitcoin will fluctuate a little in the $ 8,000 - $ 10,000 range before entering a new price stage. The market is now heading towards a slight downward movement and a slight bounce may occur, but the market rally is certain at the end.

• Useful or interesting 1

well the price of bitcoin is not stable some time goes up and some time it goes down ti depend on market if we got 1000 bitcoin than good for you 

On 1/7/2020 at 9:37 PM, Daveyoung182 said:

There is a analysis that bitcoin will jump to a price of $50000 in the next few years.i will save some ahhaaa

There are many people and governments who see bitcoin as just a big bubble and it will end in the coming years, although the demand for the currency these days is increasing, but there are a lot of concerns about it.

18 hours ago, zahidhasan said:

I think it’s will be more high within few years. Though some days ago the price of its low but its predictable that’s it’s will be rise in a short time. Finally it’s really happen. We are hopeful it’s will rise $2000 next few years of its popularity.

I see that electronic currencies have become accepted by many large companies, and this is a positive thing that makes the demand for them increase day by day and increases their price.

The market is now in a declining state, and is constantly fluctuating, from low to high, and the rise will happen soon to reach ten thousand or more

1 hour ago, Razan alikac said:

The market is now in a declining state, and is constantly fluctuating, from low to high, and the rise will happen soon to reach ten thousand or more

Bitcoin already reached ten thousand and more, my dear friend !!! But yes it is very volatile and it goes up and down continuously but in my opinion this is good and not bad because by doing this you can make more profits.

On 2/28/2020 at 3:32 PM, Razan alikac said:

Yes, the market is very volatile, and we should not worry about this volatility. On the contrary, we can profit a lot through price fluctuations. A good trader knows exactly how to benefit from price fluctuations. Now the Bitcoin price has decreased slightly so you can take advantage of this opportunity and buy Bitcoin.

18 hours ago, Abraham0 said:

Bitcoin price now going moon. We have to keep hold our Bitcoin untill the big pump. We know about bull run which will happen in this year. Some people saying it will happen in March

I don't think the price of bitcoin will reach the moon. The price of bitcoin will not increase for another 4-5 months. We will have to be patient. If the world crisis ends, the price will slowly increase

Once again, Bitcoin comes down to more than $ 2000, and the crypto market has been completely affected by this downfall, but you must control your feelings and store your currencies for the future.

On 3/7/2020 at 6:58 PM, Abraham0 said:

Bitcoin price now going moon. We have to keep hold our Bitcoin untill the big pump. We know about bull run which will happen in this year. Some people saying it will happen in March

Yes, my friend, here we are now in March, so do you think the bull will happen now? However, two days ago, there was a sharp and significant decline in Bitcoin prices, which amounted to under 8,000$, and as a result, there was a major collapse in all currencies.

In fact, no one can really predict the price of bitcoin, the price has now decreased to $ 7800 and may continue to decline, but at the end of this year there are many expectations that it will reach $ 20 thousand and the main thing that affects the price remains the supply and demand for the currency.

1 hour ago, Zaino34 said:

In fact, no one can really predict the price of bitcoin, the price has now decreased to $ 7800 and may continue to decline, but at the end of this year there are many expectations that it will reach $ 20 thousand and the main thing that affects the price remains the supply and demand for the currency.

Your words are absolutely correct my dear, yes no one can accurately predict the price of bitcoin and no one expects its bullish and bearish movements, it has risen to 10500$ and now it has fallen to 7,800$ unfortunately. But let's be optimistic about Halving's date approaching and expectations of an unprecedented rise in the price of bitcoin.

Until now, the bitcoin trip to the moon did not start, especially since we are seeing a strange drop and rise in this currency, which means that until now the situation is frightening and for a moment this bitcoin may disappear, but all experts in the field of coding expect that after this decline we will see an unprecedented rise

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, kusvuw10 said:

It is currently hard to earn $ 1,000 in two days because now the price drops a little bit or is stable and bitcoin will go up even more if you persevere in keeping them with good results later.

Unfortunately, what is happening today on 12-3-2020 is a real massacre in the cryptocurrency market, a complete collapse of all currencies starting with bitcoin, bitcoin has fallen to about the price of $ 6500. I don’t know what caused this sudden and sharp drop.

4 hours ago, Badman001 said:

your post is on 8th January but now it's 12th February Bitcoin goes down to $6000 per coin which mean  Bitcoin loss $4000 in just 1 week .

just wait a little bit Bitcoin again pump at $10k in just few months .

Yes, unfortunately, this is true, it seems that Bitcoin's loss is much greater than its profit, it rose during two days when writing this post, but unfortunately we are witnessing today, on March 12, 2020 a great massacre and a completely bloody market. A complete collapse of the entire market.

3 hours ago, kuscoi11 said:

Bitcoin is worth the pride of users, it has surpassed $ 1000 and I believe it is more than that, $ 20k I am not sure but I guess it must be up to $ 17k. It is currently falling quite sharply, I am planning to buy it

Yes Bitcoin is the preferred option for the majority of people, but unfortunately now Bitcoin is collapsing and has fallen to the price of 5500$ after it was 10500$. But even so I'm not worried about bitcoin, I'm sure it will rise again stronger.

In fact, we all had an expectation that Bitcoin would reach $ 20,000 and up to the limits of this month. Conditions changed because of what the virus left behind decreased to $ 6000 and those still continuing to resist in order to remain at the end of the last. Despite this, I will not be disappointed. It will rise. I am sure of that

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

2 hours ago, nandomourab said:

And it went down $4k in a day haha. Just so we can see that its hard to predict bitcoin and we can't see what the market does.

imagine how the analysts who made price forecasts of $100,000 for this year should be? how are they processing this event of the coronavirus pandemic? yes, you are completely right and unfortunately the next months will be uncertainties