$ 1000 in just two days !!! Bitcoin to the moon - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

$ 1000 in just two days !!! Bitcoin to the moon

Yes it is true that the market value of Bitcoin has increased by almost $ 1000 in just 2 days.  Because the market price of bitcoin was around $ 7,000 two days ago, it is currently around $ 8,000.

Of course, it is true that the market value of Bitcoin has increased by about $ 1000 in just 2 days already.Already, two days ago, the market value of Bitcoin was around $ 7,000, currently around $ 8,000.

Bitcoin prices have risen over a thousand dollars just a few days ago, but now the price of bitcoin is damping, but no worries Bitcoin prices are likely to rise much higher, its target of 2020 people is most likely to increase this May.

On 1/8/2020 at 10:06 AM, Crypto123 said:

Really he is amazing and no one else can do this amazing thing !!! Rising 1,000$ for two days alone !!! This is the king of coins !! It is bitcoin.
Did bitcoin trip to the moon start? I have written on several old topics about the rise of bitcoin after the start of the new year !!! Indeed, only a few days passed before these predictions began to materialize.
The question now is, how far will Bitcoin continue to rise? Will it reach the $ 20,000 level as it peaked in 2017? Or will it cross this peak and head towards much higher peaks?

I was really surprised when Bitcoin went from $8,400. I just hope Bitcoin would cross $20,000 on the future. That would be great!!

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Currently what appears to be happening with bitcoin is the formation of a symmetrical triangle, which by elliot wave theory indicates that after the breakdown of the triangle generally asset price returns the main upward trend

On 1/9/2020 at 7:16 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

$1000 price increase in two days is acceptable but I don't consider it as the rise of bitcoin. Whenever bitcoin rose up to $15K, you can call it 2020 rising. The predictions still has not fully realized because they predicted prices well over $10K not only $8.5K! I believe the big event of 2020 happens after halving. That's when even more than $20K may happen to break 2017 record.

Yes, I am with you, my friend, it is only the beginning, this I consider as a simple example of what Bitcoin can do, I mean it is difficult to see any other currency that rises 1000 dollars in two days !!! It is true that it is without our ambition and we want it to reach much higher, but we still have a lot of time. Let's wait and see.

Wow that's great.You are very lucky to earn $200 btc in just 2 days.I very surprised to see this.I have never seen any people earn like this

1 hour ago, Maaz sultan said:

Yes you are right the value of bitcoin goes about to touch thee figure 2000$ in 2017 i think the value of bitcoin will inc erase to 1500$ in the middle of 2020 now a days the value of bitcoin is repaidly increasing so long hold is better option.

Without a doubt, Bitcoin’s rise will not happen suddenly and one big jump will take place, but it will happen in stages where it could touch 15,000$ in the middle of the year and then rise to 20,000$ at the end of the year. This is not an analysis, of course, but a wish.

Yash bitcoin trip to the moon is start according to my prediction bitcoin will definitely touch $15,000 in year 2020 it is a good time to buy bitcoin and hold it for few months it will definitely provide us good profit maybe we can make double our money but if you do a daily basis trading then you will be careful because the bitcoin price is very fluctuating if its prices rise then its price will definitely decrease after few days

2 hours ago, Bikash Baniya said:

I think it was just a small pump. The market then went to 7800 dollar right after it. Seeing the price rise of 1000$ within 1 day cannot guarantee that the bull run has come. Rather it is like whales rising the price to make profit in it.

Yeah,agree with you. This is just the game of whales,its not yet bull run,i just felt sad for those who bought at the top price,they have to wait until bitcoin play its game again.

Edited by Ms.o

I'm not surprised if bitcoin suddenly rises, because that often happens. I think bitcoin will reach new ATH if another bubble occurs.

18 hours ago, Diggy said:

This is sure manipulation and we need to be careful here and don't buy at this point because price of bitcoin will easily dump.  Like what happen now, bitcoin price back to 7000+ dollars

3 hours ago, yupi84goro said:

I agree with your opinion that we must be careful with the significant rise in the price of bitcoin. Because this is indeed a big possibility market manipulation made by whales, to make a panic buy. So I suggest don't buy bitcoin when the price goes up.

Yes, I also agree with you in this opinion, this sudden rise may be after it a sudden decline as well, especially as we now see that the price of bitcoin has decreased slightly so he likes not to rush and wait until we see some stability.

Yes this is impressive and good for who wants to sell his bitcoin, because now you can earn more than 1k dollars in one selling or maybe more, so this is a good opportunity that we shouldn't miss now

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/8/2020 at 9:06 AM, Crypto123 said:

Really he is amazing and no one else can do this amazing thing !!! Rising 1,000$ for two days alone !!! This is the king of coins !! It is bitcoin.
Did bitcoin trip to the moon start? I have written on several old topics about the rise of bitcoin after the start of the new year !!! Indeed, only a few days passed before these predictions began to materialize.
The question now is, how far will Bitcoin continue to rise? Will it reach the $ 20,000 level as it peaked in 2017? Or will it cross this peak and head towards much higher peaks?

Yes that the miracle of BTC , If the price of Bitcoin follows a similar behavior, it is not impossible that Bitcoin will end 2020 in the price of US $ 50 thousand.

Also hash rates are increasing.  The hash rate is often a sign that the price of Bitcoin will surge in the future.  In early 2020, the Bitcoin blockchain hash rate reached a new record at 120 TH / s.

The current hash rate is almost ten times the hash rate when the price of Bitcoin became the highest point of US $ 20 thousand at the end of 2017.

This indicates that miners believe that the price of Bitcoin will break a new record in 2020.

Bitcoin has any price increase and I'm very happy. I am looking forward to one more figure, expecting bitcoin to reach $ 15,000 this year.

Market is going upwards at pretty high speed, but I'm not too cheery about that because usually such growth isn't very healthy and the setback may be as much if not more.

8 hours ago, Binjit said:

Yes tru bitcoin is rising now and will touch $9000 level or will cross.i told bitcoin will rise before
halving come or it will flutuate up and down it is good time for trading in bitcoin dont miss it
if you are a trader

Bitcoin touched almost 9000$, it is now at 8800$ and is still going up, and so did the rest of the currencies, and this matter was expected to happen some time ago. I hope that bitcoin continues to rise until it hits unprecedented levels.

If you have a big capital and you buy atleast 2btc wow youve earn now big profit as this is time the bitcoin price is almost 9,000dollars and i think it will pump until 10,000 dollars this month.

i think bitcoin prices will continue to increase till the halving. The price trend of bitcoin is steadly goin upwards and i think this will continue for several months until the halving where there will be a period of bitcoin prices going down. But overall i think this will be a good year for bitcoin. Dash coins alsi looks promising right now like bitcoin its going up steadily.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 1/8/2020 at 12:37 PM, Daveyoung182 said:

There is a analysis that bitcoin will jump to a price of $50000 in the next few years.i will save some ahhaaa

Everyone can predict the price of bitcoin to be as high as it is, but actually we don't know for sure about the price of bitcoin in the next few years like what will happen but we all only hope that the price of bitcoin jumps to $ 50,000 so if that becomes a reality then we have to save some bitcoin for the next few years.

Bitcoin to pump high $1000 in just two days this is possible even in the one day, and it already happened a lot of time, but now I'm waiting to see that's bitcoin has pumped twice in one day

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

8 minutes ago, Shamim adnan said:

Yes. Bitcoins is rising now. But analysts told that bitcoin price will go down to 7000 again very soon.Bitcoin prices will drop to 7000 again.  I think Bitcoin 9000 will be reached and then it will be dumped.  I'm not a great analyst, the price of bitcoin won't reach $ 1000  in two days. 

Bitcoins will certainly not jump to 10,000 $ in two days, but I also doubt that he will return to 7000$ during this period at least. Also, the price of bitcoin is currently just over 9,000$, and today, on January 19, 2020, it is 9,125$.

10 hours ago, rounack said:

yes friend i agree with you no one can give us such kund of huge profit in a short intervel.but it is highly risky investment too.we can see a massive pump or dump in this crypto market in short time.

Yes, it is true that no one can give us big profits in a short period of time unless we have to work hard to invest or trade, even though it is very risky, but we have to see the big pump in the crypto market in a short matter, so that in the future we can do well if we see it all.