$ 1000 in just two days !!! Bitcoin to the moon - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

$ 1000 in just two days !!! Bitcoin to the moon

Yes, the beginning of the year is about new opportunities and projects. Every beginning of the year bitcoin has increased and entered the bullish market or the trend itself. Sometimes the role of whales to encourage bitcoin in bitcoin trading is very important to change the direction of the bitcoin chart to enter the bullish market or vice versa. I believe 60% of the whales are in control of the bitcoin trade to manipulate future prices.

Wao thats very impressive i am very happy for you the bitcoin price ia very up now days if you have some coins please keep in your wallet  and sell out when the prive is very  up increase  i know soon bitcoin price us cross one millions so be patience 

4 hours ago, Sirius101 said:

If bitcoin can maintain this type of growth then we can expect BTC to reach 12k usd by next week. this 1k usd increase in just short time are really making everyone nervous since this can also turns things around and we go back to $8000 price level

Yes, I expect Bitcoin to reach 12,000$ next week, especially since it is now touching 10,000$. As for your fear of Bitcoin falling to 8,000$, I think this is unlikely at the present time with this bullish wave.

Be careful always and dont rely on prediction because all of this are only speculations its better to do your own research and not rely on other perdiction !

On 1/21/2020 at 3:04 PM, DidaNahrisya said:

Yes, but for now i think Bitcoin must retracement to 7600-8200 area before another pump again, because i saw the chart is forming a rising wedge pattern at 4h timeframes

In my opinion it is no problem if the price of bitcoin should go down to the area of 7600-8200 before there is another pumping because right at that time there was still an increase in wedge for the next 4 hours then after that I was sure there would be a bitcciin price rising again.

On 1/8/2020 at 7:06 AM, Crypto123 said:

Really he is amazing and no one else can do this amazing thing !!! Rising 1,000$ for two days alone !!! This is the king of coins !! It is bitcoin.
Did bitcoin trip to the moon start? I have written on several old topics about the rise of bitcoin after the start of the new year !!! Indeed, only a few days passed before these predictions began to materialize.
The question now is, how far will Bitcoin continue to rise? Will it reach the $ 20,000 level as it peaked in 2017? Or will it cross this peak and head towards much higher peaks?

no their is no scenario like 2017. Still btc can crashed very much expected until it crossed the level of 10600$ resistance level because after this it moves to 12000$.

9 hours ago, fatima123 said:

no their is no scenario like 2017. Still btc can crashed very much expected until it crossed the level of 10600$ resistance level because after this it moves to 12000$.

Don't be so negative. What happened in 2017 can repeat again in 2020. I agree that sudden $1000 jumps are not happening today but bitcoin is rising every day without going backwards. I prefer slow and steady rise to a big bubble that can explode at any time. When the price rises little by little, it will hold itself better against sudden drops. It takes more time to achieve $20K border, but when it reaches this amount slower, the chances of falling back to below $10K is lower.

10 hours ago, fatima123 said:

True, there is still no 2017 scenario and we may be far from it, but I am sure that we are on the right path to it. Bitcoin increased by 1,000$ when writing the topic, where it was 7000$ and reached 8,000$. Now, after about a month ago, it increased to 10100$ today, an increase of about 3,100$ in one month. This gives a clear indication of where Bitcoin goes.

4 hours ago, Lativak said:

We are all waiting for another moon after that 20k that we saw years ago, this time I hope bitcoin does not stop before hitting 50k at least.

Yes, this is what we all hope for, everyone hopes that Bitcoin will return to the peak it reached in 2017 and that it will surpass this summit to reach new levels at $ 50,000, as you say. But of course, this will not happen overnight, but rather takes some time.

On 2/10/2020 at 4:48 AM, Marwan alaoui said:

This is intriguing thing my companion, yes there is uplifting news wanting bitcoin and I think half news for bitcoin will enormously influence the market as a rule. I trust these desires are valid and Bitcoin ascends to new highs.

True, the approaching Halving Bitcoin date certainly had a big impact on the price of Bitcoin and this rise led to the overall market rally. We hope that bitcoin will continue to rise to reach its peak in 2017 and overtake it to new peaks that it did not reach before.

6 hours ago, Benjamin Pavard said:

This is interesting thing my friend, yes there is good news coming for bitcoin and I think half news for bitcoin will greatly affect the marketBitcoin. But you cannot blame yourself because no one at that .

Yes very good news about Bitcoin and there will be more as Halving approaches, Bitcoin has risen dramatically in the past few days and has reached $ 10,500. This is really cool.

Bitcoin is hoping to get there and I also pray it reaches that point, it has happened before and it was a big boom but I think is time to be preparing for that great move again.

On 1/8/2020 at 3:06 AM, Crypto123 said:

Really he is amazing and no one else can do this amazing thing !!! Rising 1,000$ for two days alone !!! This is the king of coins !! It is bitcoin.
Did bitcoin trip to the moon start? I have written on several old topics about the rise of bitcoin after the start of the new year !!! Indeed, only a few days passed before these predictions began to materialize.
The question now is, how far will Bitcoin continue to rise? Will it reach the $ 20,000 level as it peaked in 2017? Or will it cross this peak and head towards much higher peaks?

Well the way the price of bitcoins is rising  recently is really overwhelming  I hope and pray it continues to rise with great heights in the following months to come

Bitcoin experience a little resistance today and lose $300 value in todays trading. But im sure this is just a slump in the road and everything will be ok by next week. Or maybe bitcoin market can surprise us once again if he breaks $11K price before the week ends.

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Ovis25 said:

Bitcoin is hoping to get there and I also pray it reaches that point, it has happened before and it was a big boom but I think is time to be preparing for that great move again.

We cannot call it a boom, it may be a boom at that time because the price of bitcoin has reached numbers that it did not reach before, but I think this matter will be repeated in the near future and it exceeds those numbers as well.

17 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

We cannot call it a boom, it may be a boom at that time because the price of bitcoin has reached numbers that it did not reach before, but I think this matter will be repeated in the near future and it exceeds those numbers as well.

A $500 pump is already can be considered a boom or wow in the market. That's how people reacts in the market everytime bitcoin is pumping its price. its a common knee jerk reaction of most traders.

spacer.png

BTC price is going to reach the moon. Now it is finding the stable points around $10000-$12000 which is excellent approach before the halvenig,I am expecting the positive change now. I have investments in BTC and holding it with patience before halvening. 

So you it seems you have the power to prophesying. So how much you made in this price rise. If you purchased at 3400$, you would have made quite a lot of money, and would not be bothered to come here and post for cents. Since you are still here posting, it means you didnt. And your post is just about blowing your own trumpet. 

Its a coin, that is highly volatile and has nothing to do with your or someone's else prophesy. It will happen again and it will go down as well. 

1 hour ago, sportupsder said:

Don't go as well insane presently there's no reason for BTC to be up like that so it might aswell plunge back down to mid 7000 extend, but who knows. I'd be upbeat to see $10,000 BTC.

There's no way it could go down to 7k and if you based on history which always happen in bitcoin market. every after halving bitcoin price increase by more than 1000% in price.

I don't know if you are living in cave or not, But BTC has been on 10k level already since last week 😄

spacer.png

On 1/9/2020 at 6:26 PM, mehek380 said:

Bitcoun is really popular right now. The price going high is not a big deal for bitcoin. Lucky are those people who bought a bitcoin earlier. 

Bitcoin is the market running coin and in the market it will make a bull this time becasue so many whales are analyse the market and they think that the market is going to be high and it will touch the high like 200,000$ this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

19 hours ago, Rita_Italy said:

Bitcoin will be raise more within two weeks actually BTC already reach for 1k and this price will increase more after BTC havling. This year the perfect time for BTC pump

Yes, I think that this year will be the year of Bitcoin, God willing, the past year was bad for the Bitcoin and the market in general, but this year the situation began to change and bitcoin rose dramatically and it continues to rise, and after Halving I think it will break records and will reach prices that have not reached From before.

On 1/8/2020 at 10:06 AM, Crypto123 said:

I am also very surprised about the increase of bitcoin and other currencies as bitcoin was able to increase 37% in less than 2 months while other currencies are also increasing more than of what bitcoin has increased. 

This is a big sign of bull season, let's enjoy the market and I am hoping that we can earn a huge profit this coming bull run. 

Bitcoin has once again topped the $10000 level. ... Next Stop, the Moon? Analyst ... It promptly dropped below four figures just days later. ... 2 days ago.

Even now, a big drop of $500  - $600 happened in a few moments. What makes bitcoin prices decline, I hope this is only a momentary correction. Before increasing again.