$ 1000 in just two days !!! Bitcoin to the moon - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

$ 1000 in just two days !!! Bitcoin to the moon

Really he is amazing and no one else can do this amazing thing !!! Rising 1,000$ for two days alone !!! This is the king of coins !! It is bitcoin.
Did bitcoin trip to the moon start? I have written on several old topics about the rise of bitcoin after the start of the new year !!! Indeed, only a few days passed before these predictions began to materialize.
The question now is, how far will Bitcoin continue to rise? Will it reach the $ 20,000 level as it peaked in 2017? Or will it cross this peak and head towards much higher peaks?

7 minutes ago, Makavelli said:

There's more to come before halving.  The price of BTC should average $10000 before halving.  This is my prediction.  

This is interesting thing my friend, yes there is good news coming for bitcoin and I think half news for bitcoin will greatly affect the market in general. I hope these expectations are true and Bitcoin rises to new highs.

1 hour ago, TubigWater said:

Bitcoin price jump is easily to achieve especially if the demands is good. Maybe this is the effect of Iran  and America 

So a greeting to America and Iran if they are the reason for the rise in bitcoin, maybe this has a slight impact, but I think the main reason is not so, but rather because of the increased demand for bitcoin to store it before the halving that became very close.

2 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

So a greeting to America and Iran if they are the reason for the rise in bitcoin, maybe this has a slight impact, but I think the main reason is not so, but rather because of the increased demand for bitcoin to store it before the halving that became very close.

Most of the price jump that happened today is just normal buying. I just hope the forum keeps paying us the same amount of satoshi per post. I think it might even go to $9000 like it did a few months ago.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

3 minutes ago, Superred said:

Luckly i was buy bitcoin when it was $7500 and i know if i sold my bitcoin to the current price i will get good profit but still hold it because i have a feeling this rally hasn't stopping yet so i expect in the next few days the price will hit at least to $8500

Yep that's good luck i'm still holding a good amount of bitcoin and am not going to sell now at $ 8,500 because i think it will go up much more than that. We have to be patient and wait more because it sure will go up more than that.

6 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Really he is amazing and no one else can do this amazing thing !!! Rising 1,000$ for two days alone !!! This is the king of coins !! It is bitcoin.
Did bitcoin trip to the moon start? I have written on several old topics about the rise of bitcoin after the start of the new year !!! Indeed, only a few days passed before these predictions began to materialize.
The question now is, how far will Bitcoin continue to rise? Will it reach the $ 20,000 level as it peaked in 2017? Or will it cross this peak and head towards much higher peaks?

This rise is not gonna go for few days .i have expected this will gonna happened i have also posted about it in my several posts that we will see BTC rise in first week of the year and here we are seeing it now.But don't expect much from it.Its not gonna higher then $10k in january .

8 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

It is slowly moving forward and we cannot say whether it will reach $20k or not, but 15k is a nightmare for me. Bitcoin current price is at $8200 so reaching 10k we can expect something good for Bitcoin and us. Don't be too much greedy and that will make sorrow for you.

For your query It will reach highest level and it can't fall again below $10k as per my predictions.

Yes, we can see that Bitcoin will actually go up to a thousand dollars in a few days as today's price of Bitcoin is above $ 7900.  So it would take $ 1000 and only take a few days.  And we can benefit a lot from those who have invested in bitcoin.

Bitcoin is now rising after the the late 2019 bear. This is a good call now for those who amassed Bitcoins at that time.

But let's not keep our hopes too high up right away. There are still an estimated few months left until the Bitcoin halving, and anything can happen until then. For now, let us keep our fingers crossed and pray that things will work out favorably for Bitcoin investors.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

17 hours ago, Superred said:

Good for you and i might be will change my target sell because if this situations continue then possibly bitcoin will surpassing $8500 level in the near future but i wish there will be no dumped after that 

Well maybe you should re-estimate your target because today bitcoin's down to $8000 from $8300. We cannot be sure how the market will perform right now so take caution is you have set a very high selling target.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Lucky those who bought bitcoin earlier because they have already made profit. I don't know if we can see bitcoin reaching the highest peak just like in the year 2017, but I'm hoping that will happen in this year.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Rosaline149 said:

It could go even farther 😁😂Who can predict. In previous, I bought 1 BTC just paying $5 but now, I am blaming my past so much. I suggest to hold BTC it can go beyond. 

Wow. Is what you say really true, did you buy 1 bitcoin for only 5$ !!!! I can hardly believe!! when this happened ?? !!! It must have happened since the beginning of Bitcoin. But you cannot blame yourself because no one at that time imagined even just imagining that bitcoin would rise so crazy.

On 1/8/2020 at 4:06 AM, Crypto123 said:

This is the beginning in my opinion. The year started as we wanted and I'm hoping that we reach 20.000$ once again until the end of the year. I have high-hopes that adoption levels will rise and Bitcoin will kick-off another bull run that will last two more years!

I think it will spike in a few day. If you can't buy just hold for a while. We are going to the new floor price.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Don't go too crazy now there is no reason for BTC to be up like that so it might aswell dip back down to mid 7000 range, but who knows. I'd be happy to see $10,000 BTC.

On 1/8/2020 at 4:06 AM, Crypto123 said:

Since bitcoin price increases daily, there is no doubt that it will rise to 20,000 in the coming years. As for me, it is better to use bitcoin in this period than store it for long periods.

Bitcoun is really popular right now. The price going high is not a big deal for bitcoin. Lucky are those people who bought a bitcoin earlier. 

This is a good start for cryptocurrencies, because we believe that this is a good start before actually flying to the moon. Don't be late to have Bitcion.

Yes Bitcoin was actually a possibility of reaching a thousand dollars in 2-3 days because of the high price.  But today Bitcoin has dropped a lot.  Still, it can be trusted that it will go to $ 1000 by the end of this month and that is the expectation.

On 1/8/2020 at 5:36 AM, Crypto123 said:

$1000 price increase in two days is acceptable but I don't consider it as the rise of bitcoin. Whenever bitcoin rose up to $15K, you can call it 2020 rising. The predictions still has not fully realized because they predicted prices well over $10K not only $8.5K! I believe the big event of 2020 happens after halving. That's when even more than $20K may happen to break 2017 record.

Trump announcement create a big impact on the sudden fall back of bitcoin price. Some people it could go lower back to 6k level once again since the tension in the middle east is calming once again.

But the halving will play an important role to create a bullish environment for BTC and we can expect a good 2020 for all cryptocurrency holders. 2018 and 2019 is the stage where everyone should accumulate more coins and tokens if you missed the boat then you still have few more weeks to fill your bags and wait for the next bull run that will be bigger than 2017.

spacer.png

4 hours ago, neurolicious said:

Don't go too crazy now there is no reason for BTC to be up like that so it might aswell dip back down to mid 7000 range, but who knows. I'd be happy to see $10,000 BTC.

I have analysis BTC (Not any hot shoot i am)  and think it will  make spike in new year first week.I discuss it here and with friends about it.And  they were agree with it.May be it goes to $10K but in January  we will see $9K highest price.That what i am expecting.

5 hours ago, BTC Future said:

This is the beginning in my opinion. The year started as we wanted and I'm hoping that we reach 20.000$ once again until the end of the year. I have high-hopes that adoption levels will rise and Bitcoin will kick-off another bull run that will last two more years!

Yes, really, I hope Bitcoin will reach 20,000$ again this year as it happened at the peak in 2017 and I hope that this number will exceed 30,000$ in a new record. Who knows anything is possible.

On 1/7/2020 at 9:06 PM, Crypto123 said:

Really he is amazing and no one else can do this amazing thing !!!

Sounds like you started celebrating way too early, my friend.  If you haven't been into bitcoin all that long, it might come as a shock when it jumps $1000 overnight, but it can crash back down just as quickly, which is exactly what it just did.  So if you're a trader, you ought to learn to control those emotions or else you're going to end up doing trades that might not work out well for you.

I'm hoping bitcoin still goes back up from here.  Even though it dipped, there's still a chance that the bull has some legs.