Is it benefial to store crypto or invest? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Is it benefial to store crypto or invest?

3 hours ago, Nazifa said:

Protecting your cryptocurrency investments.

News that crypto exchange QuadrigaCX founder Gerald Cotten died with clients unable to access $190 million in bitcoin and other funds is alarming to investors. Cotten's widow says the passwords to the cold storage of the cryptocurrencies are unknown to her, leaving investors with few remedies. The continued hacking of digital currency exchanges is another concern. Bitcoin and other virtual currencies remain a highly popular target for hackers because hiding their tracks is simple as their footprints can be erased digitally. Digital currencies remain unregulated by a government entity or central bank, leaving investors without legal recourse when an account is hacked. So here are 10 tips for protecting a cryptocurrency investment.

I think you  can invest in bitcoin By investing in bitcoin you can hold your bitcoins, in a few months bitcoin can go to a much higher level, you can earn a lot better I think it is best to earn money to save their lives

1 hour ago, Ajhar said:

Invest in bitcoin By investing in bitcoin you can hold your bitcoins, in a few months bitcoin can go to a much higher level, you can earn a lot better I think it is best to save crypto.

I think you  can invest in bitcoin By investing in bitcoin you can hold your bitcoins, in a few months bitcoin can go to a much higher level, you can earn a lot better I think it is best to save crypto this year

6 hours ago, Sumayya said:

Yes investing is better than storing. You should invest which will give you more profit than storing.

I think you  can invest in bitcoin  you can hold your bitcoins, in a few months  you can earn a lot better I think it is best to invest your money in value site 

23 minutes ago, Silvinator said:

Well you can make two types of investments. Buy cryptocurrencies and store them until the market continues to increase their value and you can also trade in ways that generate daily profits.

day trading is really hard specially if you don't have big capital to start with, I am barely making ends meet with day trading so just decided to hodl and keep myself busy with other things rather than trading.

If you could do research about coin and sure it will pump then you can do Invest but if you have huge money and want to increase Earnings then do Investment in Bitcoin and wait for profit and sell it easy

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Both are good to trade or hold 
the question is when to trade and when to hold ?
so it depends on the coin itself 
some coins are good for holding like BTC now cause it has a halving event this years 
for another coin like XRP it is good to trade cause it varies every day and you can make a good profit from this variation 

To store crypto and invest both are benefited.If you store crypto for long time then after increase price you will have a good profit and by invest you can earn daily percent of your money.

In my position Document realize its safer to pay out when compared to stash once you do not figure out what will probably appear.

Both are the same thing, storage too can be considered an investment, for me I advise you to store but in the long run it is better, good luck dude.

I choose to hold back. spending crypto is not profitable, while for investment it is quite profitable, but it is risky. so, the thing that I do is hold back the crypto that I have now. I think it will be very useful and profitable, moreover the price is recovering.

I think it would be better to store cryptocurrency than invest it. If we store cryptocurrency then we need to wait for the right time to sell it at an expensive price.

In my opinion, it is very beneficial because the btc is very volatile, it can go down but when it goes up it catches flight, and very high, so to save.

storing and investing are two different things and i think this year storing bitcoin is beneficial as this year we are expecting that price of bitcoin will increase by the end of 2020 due to halving.

good luck!

I think investing is more profitable if you are a trading expert. However, I prefer a financial division between storage and investment

This means the same thing, if people say that they are investing in some cryptocurrency, it means that they bought it themselves and are waiting for its price to rise.

Those two things are just the same store crypto or investing. Investing is holding your crypto coins for a long time with a strategy plan. While Trading is short term investment buying coins at low price when the coin price goes up they sell it. 

Storing more and more crypto currency is best. If u want then u can also invest it.. but the more u store the more u can invest. So storing is important most

40 minutes ago, Nujash said:

Storing more and more crypto currency is best. If u want then u can also invest it.. but the more u store the more u can invest. So storing is important most

How does storing any different from long term holding of coins and isn't holding investing?

The market will always seem going high.....so holding will be beneficial for everyone but there is an issue .....you will always hold and will never sell being greedy.....so invest in an always profitable place...as a business 

On 1/7/2020 at 7:54 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know guys whether it is beneficial to store crypto or invest it in something? Or these two things are just the same? And how are crypto currencies  stored? Or invested?

If you want to invest in cryptotalk then I advise you to collect the information for experience people then you get start investment in a low price I don't know how to stored cryptocurncey sory for that

On 1/7/2020 at 10:54 PM, Jalil Baloch said:

I want to know guys whether it is beneficial to store crypto or invest it in something? Or these two things are just the same? And how are crypto currencies  stored? Or invested?

Storing crypto is like an investment already if you buy it low and sell it higher. Investing is very simple and if you are only a newbie to crypto then I suggest that you will go for a long term investment, meaning buy when the market is in bear season and sell when the market will start to recover again. 

20 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Welcome my friend, you need to start learning the way to trade in after that, follow the recommendations, there are long-term recommendations that hit twice a month

Hello my friend that trading is very wonderful and I trade daily and make profits and there is a loss at the same time

Storing is the best choice because it is less risk and you will not get scammed. You only need is to hold it, have more patience and wait the right time before you sell it so that you can get a good profit. 

Hello dear i think it is benficial when you have some experience about marketing on crypto and if u dont have any idea or experience than you should go for bitcoins and i think it is more better than crypto for saving and investing

You can also keep the store crypto and wait for the price to rise. There are many benefialto investing cryptocurrency. You can make a daily profit from your investment.