Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

I agree with you, it is true that many investments are scam and I don't know which ones are legitimate and which ones are scam. For that following free Bitcoin on some sites is better than investing, we can follow some faucets or campaigns like this cryptotalk. Although it yields a little, it is valid and sure.

• +2 1

I actually managed to pull this one of since I have managed to get a capital for free and make it a bitcoin by trading in the trade exchange platform. In that way, I have made myself an initial investment in order to be used as my asset in involving myself in the trading market. In this way, I guess I have managed to generate profit since I do not spend anything when I intend to engage myself in this kind of industry. I only got myself lucky in the form of the airdrop freebie that I somewhat use as my capital to start my journey in this industry.

Free earn bitcoin is better than earn bitcoin from investment.some people are not able to invest.Because  their financial conditions  are not grant him to invest and earn money or bitcoin.some websites are fake and trying to acuired money from investors.free earn bitcoin is easy way to earn money instead by investment.

Yeah exactly earning bitcoin is better than investment because some website which offer profit but they scam and even you lost your investment but earning bitcoins is best.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Earning Free Bitcoin??? That is yes good for the start. But i think that is different with the investment. Because investment, the real investment is the program to growing your money. So in the investment you must have some money. If you only focus in all about free money, your money will not going big and that is really bad for long term.

You can also learn new skills so you can get different way to making money, not only depend on free money like free bitcoin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Without any investment  we will not facing any problems we have to join any btc sites without any investment any type of afraid of scams will never  we will not facing the problems in the future and we can work safely and tention free  no hesitate no problems occur in our life so i am suggested those peole wo will ask me for  how to work  i am suggest them to. Work without any investment

I would not approach them from that point of view. Winning for free is an improvement for when we are starting, thus raising capital and preparing. After we have a decent capital, we can invest, both are good options, it all depends on what situation you are in.

• +2 1

No, I do not agree with you that the investment has a great income, but the free Bitcoin is few and does not give you a good income. You just have to invest in reputable platforms and stay away from fraudsters

Both are good strategies to earn bitcoin, as basically investing into Crypto will need you to be powerful as on the amount you have for investment, as high investment brings higher interest, earning too is good as well

On 6/2/2020 at 6:33 AM, pablomarwan said:

Yes, I agree with you even though you waste your insurance time reaping some Satoshi, which is not worth $ per day, but at least you are not installed by suspicious platforms that ask you to invest in exchange for a sum of money, and what you invested is looted, especially if you worked on it. Long months . In this field, there are a lot of things that we have to guard against, even these side locations are considered a quorum as well, as they exploit you in exchange for reaping twice as much as you earn in the day.

I agree with you. It is better to spend time on real platforms than giving time on sites that is scamming its users. It is better to work hard for a low profit than risking your assets on sites that giving a large amount of money which is not even true.

If you have not capability to invest then it is a good option for you and if you have capability then you have to invest you will get more profit in less time if you wanted to earn bitcoin free then it will take more time to earn only one butcoin

I strongly agree with you. but on the other hand not all sites can be scams because there are a lot of people who are wining through these sites. so I suggest you to search and read as much as you can about the site you would think to invest in it one day before you start with unless you prefer earning free money in easy ways and without paying anything.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Earning free really better than investment . I will use the always debit and credit card to the investment.when u invest the money you will feel best earn in this platform . cryptoworld is the better way of earn money .

It depends on the member if he/she will participate in trading and investing. There are legit sites like yobit who offer legit programs and really pays good. If you are planning on investing, I suggest that you read and acquire more knowledge so that you are aware.

sure, even though small, however secure. instead of having to make investments full of scamm till ultimately dropping. i opt for loose but it works for me. being here is sufficient a laugh for me.

Earning free bitcoin is better than investment.there are many reasons to avoid investment because there are many scams are in market.their only purpose to get money and fraud the peoples.many peoples don't have enough money to invest in any site.for those the only option is to earn free bitcoin.

If you are not a risk taker and contented in small earnings then free crypto is best for you like the faucet and this forum, but if you want a huge profit then try the other method like trading and investing but take note that it has a high risk meaning you will not assure your profit, so to get a your chance of getting a success trader or investment better to be knowledgeable first regarding the different strategies and techniques.

Sometimes your point of view is correct because working in the forum is the surest and fastest way to profit and make money, but we cannot generalize because there are wide areas of investment projects that are very good ,, thank you

Могу поспорить с данным суждением, так как вкладываю и продавая на росте вы получите горазд  больше нежели просто и очень долго его зарабатывать. 

2 hours ago, Cryptic said:

If you are not a risk taker and contented in small earnings then free crypto is best for you like the faucet and this forum, but if you want a huge profit then try the other method like trading and investing but take note that it has a high risk meaning you will not assure your profit, so to get a your chance of getting a success trader or investment better to be knowledgeable first regarding the different strategies and techniques.

The only  way to success in crypto world is take risk about your money.. Because i see many serious trader who invest their money in serious moment and later get huge profit... But if you wait for forum earning or free earning then you never be able to earn huge amount money from crypto world.. So dont always look for free money but try to take risk.. Sooner or later you can be success..                 

• Useful or interesting 1

Definitely i would say that earning bitcoins is much better than investment because in investment there would be a risk of loss but when you are earning free without any investment it would be your first priority.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

yes, to provide bitcoin in a strict manner is higher than investing due to the fact it is very low threat, however to get it in a bitcoin manner could be very difficult, not as clean as you suspect.

• +2 1

If it is better to be able to earn small commissions from bitcoin, but it is also good to invest, it is only that you have to look for good options so as not to lose capital, doing your own research always helps.
Good post, best regards.

Edited by Michar1

This matter depends on each person, but for me I prefer the investment because it is more guaranteed and makes more profit than free Bitcoin currencies with a very low market value.

11 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

The only  way to success in crypto world is take risk about your money.. Because i see many serious trader who invest their money in serious moment and later get huge profit... But if you wait for forum earning or free earning then you never be able to earn huge amount money from crypto world.. So dont always look for free money but try to take risk.. Sooner or later you can be success..                 

@Dorjoy12 Taking risks doesn't necessarily mean we are about to get success or get a good profit in return. Besides, if we invest in a good platform that has a lot of potentials we are able to make good profit with it. Even some free earnings might have good profit, if you are into it. I will just give you an example of Uniswap, which has distributed 400 UNI worth of $1700 for free, for just using the platform. Hopefully, I was the one to get the rewards. If you've any doubts you can check for the legitimacy in Airdrops.io website. So, I just want to say here, sometimes it's possible to earn a huge amount of money for free, and you don't always have to choose the riskier ways to earn ;)

• +5 1