Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 58 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

For me that free bitcoin is all a lie for me in my opinion the best thing would be to invest that money to earn double or triple and not look for free bitcoin that we can find but very little will pay.

If you really want to earn big amount of profit then you have to give effort, time, dedication and willingness in continuous learning but don't be offended in what you have said my impression is you are too lazy to do hard work to earn not all the time free will be always worthy it's better to earn with putting effort on it.

• +1 1

Your point of view is correct in some cases because working in this platform is the best and fastest way to profit and make money, but we cannot generalize this concept to all platforms because there are many platforms that never paid anything to people.

• +1 1

Dear Friend! If you really want to earn big amount of profit then you have to give effort, time, dedication, and willingness in the countinous learning. Earning bitcoin free and investing boths are best way for earning.

- I think it is better to earn bitcoin than to invest in bitcoin because there are many different types of problems in bitcoin investment and there is a fear of losing money and people have suffered losses by investing.  And there are many people who lose a lot by investing without realizing it...

• +5 1

Hello.. Everyone has their own opinion, there are people who prefer to invest in the long run, and there are those who prefer to trade using Bitcoin, but for me I prefer to trade because it doesn't take much time. 

• +4 1

On 1/7/2020 at 12:43 PM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

Of course earning free bitcoin is better than investment because if we invest our money in the bitcoin, we can loose our money in any time because bitcoin price has many fluctuations. Yeah earning bitcoin is small amount but it is better than the investment. We can earn free bitcoin in many applications but most of the mobile applications are scam so we should work in the websites. 

• +3 1

On 1/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

Hey dear member as you have mentioned that free bitcoin is batter then investment but I think it's not a good idea I have tried a lot of website or apps but some of them are fake and some of them demands more efforts so try to do investment also so that you can get a great opportunity to earn profit. @Jokeer

• +4 1

Of course earning free bitcoin is better than investment . There is no risk and no investment of money involved in earning free bticoin . The amount of bitcoin might be small , but it is better than losing our money to scam investment platforms .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Both have their own important on their own way but if you have no knowledge abou trading than don't invest your earning because it will lead you to a huge loss that why free earning is better than investing 

• +5 1

By investing you on how many platforms on the website It is okay when more people come, then it stops and runs away You should think a thousand times before investing as much money as you can. Bitcoin is better than  investment 

Edited by Angelina786
  • +4 1

I think that investment is better of the two. Moreover, you can not earn a bitcoin free and without any hard work. Earning a bitcoin takes substantial time and it requires so much hard work and patience. So investments can help you in your journey of earning a bitcoin.

• +4 1

Hello! Yes you are right. There are many investment projects on the Internet. Almost all of these projects turn out to be scams. Please do not trust these projects, because these projects can be scammed. Check out this project first and then invest. Good luck!

You may be right to some extent and i don't agree that earning free Bitcoin is better than investment because investment gives much more profit than the free bitcoin any site can offer you. Choosing an investment platform needs assurance it is legit and a valid platform, if there is assurance on this, then there is no way someone will be scammed.

Firstly, there is no free Bitcoin, you need to work in order to get bitcoin, and most of the sites do fraud and do not give you Bitcoin, secondly, the investment is much better for the owners of capital, you buy a certain currency to return after several months and you find this currency has doubled, which leads to doubling the head Malek, in my opinion, investing and trading is the best way to profit after you have good capital.

Yes, you have the right, but you cannot generalize on all platforms, as there are many of them real and not fraudulent, but any investor must make sure of the credibility of the platform and for me, this platform is suitable for any investment because working in it is comfortable and you earn a lot of profits through it

Yes it's better But you must have knowledge first 

The more knowledge you have, the more you gain How should you approach And which place is more beneficial for you How can you make good money It is important to know the score thank you

I think Earning and Investing in the Crypto Currency of any Form like the Talk Tokens as well as the other Currencies are better for all of us that are present on this Forum. I am an Investor but I sometimes never make the Investment Before I Invest I look at the Market Conditions.

I believe that your point of view is true. Working in this forum is the best and fastest way to profit and make money, but we cannot generalize this concept to all forums because there are many scam platforms that gives you nothing for your effort.

Edited by Naylor89

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

It takes a lot of time here but to invest takes less time to do get more profit but to invest it is necessary to know about it. Therefore, a person who does not know about it cannot invest. 

But is not just easy to earn free btc and is easy for you to invest with your little income to get profit from it. If one want to mining btc is more better than be waiting to get free btc.

• +1 1

I agree with you.  Once you get free bitcoin, the amount will be a lot.  Here I get what I get by exchanging so I will have profit.  But on the other hand, there is a risk in the investment field.  I can lose here and also get caught by scammers.  So I think it is more useful for me to get free bitcoin.  Because I'm not willing to take the risk.

Indeed it extraordinary , Well these days nothing is free and on the off chance that you getting bitcoin for nothing, at that point its incredible on the grounds that it tends to be utilized for installment.it genuine that there is a great deal of destinations which is a trick yet there is likewise the genuine site where by contributing you can make considerably more benefit.thanx

• +1 1

Yes it great , Well nowadays nothing is free and if you getting bitcoin for free then its great because it can be used for payment and when you invest money in something you always thinks about the loss and gain of money...