Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment - Page 62 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oluade

Earning free Bitcoin is better than investment

As a begginer, I totally agree with you.Because there is no guarantee of our investment.So I think that free bitcoin earn is perfect for us.

Yes mate. Investing has lots of risks and it is not safe to invest all by yourself if you are not familiar with investing. However getting free bitcoins is really a hard process but platforms like crypto talk can help you to gain BTC if you hard work. S try to look for BTC earning website they are most safe and try to work in them instead of investing.

I don't think that if you get free bitcoins than they will help a lot in revenue but it's good if ypu get some free butcoins but a lot of these sites which provide free bitcoins are fake just becaue when you trying to withdraw they limit that you need to verify yourself or purchase something this to eithdraw that btc. I just say invest ylir money not oo much just according yo to your pocket on trusted sites. 

Well, that's your opinion, but let me tell you, don't generalize all the platforms because some or there are platforms are legit its the matter on the investor on finding it, of course, you will not just enter in the things that you didn't know, right?

Well I agree with you friend, but we who are new to the subject have to keep in mind that "free bitcoins" are not really because our time is very valuable, all the dedication and effort we put into those pages will be rewarded. with bitcoins. Now from what I have seen, investment platforms never give good results, personally I have never used them nor do I plan to use them in the future.

Tip: for people who are going to start working on "free bitcoin" pages

1. Make sure it's a legitimate and paying page.

2 As soon as they reach the minimum allowed withdrawal, always be attentive to withdraw, you never know when these pages will disappear or stop paying.

3. keep your password in a safe place.

Yes earning free Bitcoin is really better than the investment because in free earning you can't have the fear about your funds that you might be in loss but in investment you have the fear about your funds.But you can gather some free investment from the free bitcoin.I'll suggest you to invest in trading only

The better way is the investment because it give you the chance to get good amount of money and while in free bitcoins you earn small amount of money from it. So the investment is more better than the free bitcoins.

Not everyone wants to make money without spending money everyone wants it but it is true that there are lots of sites which is a scam but there are also legitimate sites where you can make more profit by investing so it is up to you where to invest  Do your own research to help you avoid this scam site. Nowadays nothing is free and if you get Bitcoin for free it is great because it can be used to make money and when you invest in something you always make money  Think of loss and gain. Thank you.

Absolutely investing is more profitable but it is risky, while earning free Bitcoin is not profitable but it has no risk. you can earn more in investment because you can assure that your investment is secured and it can be 2x or 10x times.

Edited by hatambaba

Thank you you are right dad earning Bitcoin is better than investment but I want to tell you that we we have to waste our lot of time to collect Bitcoin so I Suggest that work in a forum like cryptotalk for an in this forum we can earn very good amount of money.

There a lot of ways to earn bitcoin without investing money mainly it's mining and also crypto talk is another method for earning free bitcoin without investment and it's the best because it's provides knowledge about crypto currency

Hello my friend, I'm new to the cryptoworld and cryptotalk is introduced me to this world. I always thought that investing crytocurrency will be much better and less time consuming to get more earning than free coin. But my inky earning as crytpocurrency is from cyptotalk and I'm not invested in it. But I think its good because while working here, I'm also getting knowledge about cryptoworld and thats a good thing. Thank you.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:43 AM, Oluade said:

Earning free Bitcoin might be small to get but it is better than investment platform. Majority of those investment platform are scam, like adturbine and mymagnet they all promise heaven and Earth and they go ahead to misbehave.

I also try to earn free Bitcoin and it's good but the problem is that it is very little amount and many time the website not give us amount but I try it on many website and I also earn some Bitcoin we just have to you now that this website is good or not that it will give payment or not and if it give payment then we should try this because it is giving free amount.

Bitcoin is such a currency That we can believe with closed eyes If here we invest money So in return we will get a lot of profit Which can prove very beneficial for us If you want to avoid fraud So you work on bitcoin 

Yes earning free bitcoin is better than investing..you can invest and still lost 

People loss there money investing and still loss. so free bitcoin is not bad it maybe small but you start from somewhere 

Yes earning is so much pleasurable than invest. It is true that trading is risky always. And earning is interesting, even it is bitcoin. I like to earn bitcoin from cryptotalk. Many newbies are losing their bitcoin through trading. As a new person in trading world should not trade before gained so much trading knowledge.

Acquiring free Bitcoin may be little to improve than venture stage. Larger part of those speculation stage are trick, as adturbine and mymagnet they all guarantee paradise and Earth and they proceed to act mischievously.

Free bit coin is better then the investment because when we invest money. The scammers are ready here to scam there but you doesn't want the earn free money without spending money everyone wants it. Keep in your mind. When you invest you money some think you always think about the loss and gain of money. Thank you!

My dear friend it is not easy to earn free Bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies because in this website that's how many scammers who offer unrealistic profit. They are fraud and they came in that website to hack our device and to stole our data's. So my opinion is to invest in a cryptocurrency in which you are confident. Definitely you will get back high turnover.

You said very well that there are the websites over the net that are fake. And the investment is also the fake numbers. They trap other people and get their money .So be carefull from scammers. There are some websites which give you free bitcoin, and should work on it. 

Never. Investment or trading is the major part in making money using cryptotalk. We must learn about trading before investing blindly in any of the sites. We must gain full knowledge about the Various sections in trading and invest only on trustable sites.

Yes brother even I think the same that earning free Bitcoins is very much better than investment. But it is solely based on one reason and that is investment involves risk and if we are willing to take that risk then there's no problem but on the other hand earning free Bitcoin without investment is very simple and risk free.

Always be true while earning money. It should be kept in mind that true success awaits only those who work hard. There is no easy way to earn free money. The sites that give such claims are usually scam and are waiting to hack and Rob you off your money.

• +2 1

It is truly better to earn your free bitcon than Investing them in a scam site. Your bitcoin may taking away from you fraudulently. So be wise.

It is truly better to earn your free bitcon than Investing them in a scam site. Your bitcoin may taking away from you fraudulently. So be wise.