How can I go about the trading in order to invest? - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cpeter

How can I go about the trading in order to invest?

They don't consider people trading in forex for a very short period of time like a minute, a hour, or a day as investors but as speculators.

To be a successful trader in forex market you need a capital as your Investment, a broker as a medium for trading, and your own strategy to earn or perhaps to loose your money.

You can go about currency trading for investment. If you trade with different good coins then it is expected to be good.

On 1/20/2020 at 3:00 PM, Uttom Deb said:

You can go about currency trading for investment. If you trade with different good coins then it is expected to be good.

I think you should choosing the right coins also plays an important role in investing and mining a good survey of the market will do it will really help alot making it easy for you to choose the right coins

I think you are inexperienced so the first thing is to learn related knowledge. You should also prepare capital to invest. Find a pair of reputable deals and long-term investments. You should follow the experts practicing before starting.

Cryptotalk is a great gift of Yobit exchange 💖

You can star to invest by the coins you earning if you really means it on Yobit and then you will find the correct answer. Yobit is the best choice to invest in my opinion .Life is a choice, and investment in crypo or forex is a choice.  Whether you choose to invest with your own money or someone else's money, that is also a choice.

Edited by Yanadia
-

In trading, you have to decide to adhere to a specific strategy after you try it and decide its success. Trading involves a great degree of risk and even investment in it is dangerous but it is less than the risk of rapid trading

Well, Forex Trading is a good business to do. You can be rich in the matter of no time. But you have to learn it properly and follow someone is expert. Because the Forex trading have same amount of risk as profit. I am not agree with who are telling Forex is like gambling. 

Hi dear member, to begin trading in Forex you must learn the most basics of trading, because if you want to  invest your money in some site trading or to give them to a expert trading you risk to be scammed my friend so the best way is to learn after that you will earn.

You ought to picking the correct coins additionally assumes a significant job in contributing and mining a decent review of the market will do it will truly help alot making it simple for you to pick the correct coins.

If you want to invest your money in forex trading then you should be aware of risk to invest in forex it is very risky market always invest that money which you can afford to lose