Why is it most of the people when they heard Bitcoin still they're thinking that is a scam! - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Why is it most of the people when they heard Bitcoin still they're thinking that is a scam!

It is a very difficult task to convince less internet experienced people about Cryptocurrency and bitcoin at large because most of them always say that it is a new way of cheating people around the world and for that they don't easily believe, the only way you may be lucky to convince them is by showing them some evidence of withdrawal of your profit and make sure you do the withdrawal at there present. Good luck.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah, it is indeed difficult for a complete noob to understand about Bitcoin. They think it is a scam because it is not regulated by anyone, but some don't understand that it is decentralized.

Many coins have released with the name of bitcoin in the suffix of their name after the success of the bitcoin to reach $20k. Like today the yearn finance price has reached upto $39k which is very huge and many coins are releasing in the name of yearn finance and scam them. So, people are afraid to invest in the crypto currency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well it's due to lack of access to valid information of Crypto currencies system. That's what is making them to view Crypto world as such but gradually as the system is gaining much appreciation from the public, they may soon be clear and begins to join the system.

People will always hate what they do not understand and so its always good to leave those who do not want to understand the story right where they are there is a lot of good that will come when you work in a very different place there is no other way to work as hard and prettend ,people lose concentration on what they dont want to understand thats why they think its a scam to use bitcoin but with years they will come to appreciate it

• +3 1

I know such people too that think that cryptocurrency is a big  and someone will run away with all the cryptocurrency in th world and people  will keep on watching what has happened.

20 minutes ago, BraveHeart01 said:

I know such people too that think that cryptocurrency is a big  and someone will run away with all the cryptocurrency in th world and people  will keep on watching what has happened.

The main reason most (not all) people may think crypto is a scam is because they think any currency (either digital or in paper form) should have an owner or controller! They are looking to find the controller of that currency and when they don't find it, they think there may be some scammers who are playing in the field but this is totally wrong. This point of view emanates from fiat currency because most people think any currency without a big organization behind is not reliable. It takes a long time before suspicious people discover the fact that future currencies are both digital and self-regulated. When this belief becomes prevalent, optimism about digital currencies will grow much bigger.

• +1 1

On 1/6/2020 at 6:57 PM, kimberly24 said:

I just want to share my experience towards my journey to crypto world, I shared my knowledge about bitcoin to some of my friends and other people and even to my family. But most of them are saying that "bitcoin is not real and it is a scam and that I should not invest on it" Then I started to let them see further and explain that this is not a scam but still they are doubtful. Some of them joined me but still it would be best if I can let them understand about crypto world.

I think ignorance about bitcoin makes them not believe in Bitcoin, they think that bitcoin is a scam, because they never make a profit from bitcoin so they consider it a scam. I think just let them think bitcoin is a scam, then automatically when they make a profit from bitcoin, they will understand that Bitcoin is not a scam.

Most of the people thought the same you say, but they are not the user and traders. May be they didn't find the positive side of the crypto. Its true that there is lots of scam projects, but its not related with cyrpto, the scammers are ruining the reputation of the crypto. 

It is true, there are many people who think that Bitcoin is a fake currency and a scam that aims to steal people's money due to their lack of knowledge of the world of crypto and its importance in the new global economy, but I think in the future and with the technological development they will realize the importance of crypto in various fields economic life and they will adapt to it

• +4 1

8 hours ago, Moaz said:

It is true, there are many people who think that Bitcoin is a fake currency and a scam that aims to steal people's money due to their lack of knowledge of the world of crypto and its importance in the new global economy, but I think in the future and with the technological development they will realize the importance of crypto in various fields economic life and they will adapt to it

Yes so many people thinks crypto scam.its not there fault, because crypto still young and only Internet using peoples know crypto very well, and other people it's really hard them to understand crypto, and they can't believes no one control crypto and they knows only paper currency, because they using paper currency so many years. 

If anyone knows crypto little bit they also have bad experience in crypto, like they invest in scam projects are some one stolen their crypto assets, so they also considered crypto scam,

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin has eventually changed the life of many people across the universe which is to tell us that it is legit and that is why we working in this forum believe in it but to tell you the fact convincing people to join cryptoworld is not that easy especially people that are not use to online activities but i will suggest you try by showing them some proof of withdrawal after earning some profit from your investment and make sure you make such transaction of withdrawal at there presence.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

you can't blame them because if you put yourself in their place , you wouldn't believe them too because we have an idea in general that online buying and trading are totally scam , they won't be able to tell the difference between that and crypto , the best way to make them believe you is to show them a real proof which is the profits you make

• +1 1
  • +4 1

For my little experience with virtual currency, most people do not trust it so much due to the insecurity that it is not a physical currency

• +1 1

I see this may be due to poor knowledge about crypto , many people whenever you tell them about earning online with a way that is different about the normal jobs in our life they say it is a scam and they want agree with you until you show them a real income you made

• +3 1

In developed countries, this is an exchange of sources of money. And a lot of people are working on it and trading the market. The bitcoin market is very vast and I think the future belongs to it.

Because i think they heard  it from other place and got a bad idea on what bitcoin is, there's  a lot of misinformation  out there, yes, it has its risk but it isn't  a scam, and  won't  be.

Я думаю потому , что люди многие думают ,что все это типа пирамиды и пойти положить в банк под типа %, которые сжирает инфляция, безопаснее.

People think that because the media have invaded their headlines with negative news and they do not educate so that people have a different perspective of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, for this you must study very well and be able to find a language that can be understood By anyone to understand how this works, if the media were dedicated to showing the good and the risks that can also be had with these issues, people would be better informed and prepared for these, willing to investigate and not give a negative value judgment There are many points that could be taken but everything is based on education and reading, experimentation and solidarity collaboration with the members of the cryptocurrency ecosystem, finally, be careful before giving someone the money, if you have control of everything and reduces your risks you will be sure that nothing bad will happen.

z7K3SYt.png

On 1/6/2020 at 4:57 AM, kimberly24 said:

I just want to share my experience towards my journey to crypto world, I shared my knowledge about bitcoin to some of my friends and other people and even to my family. But most of them are saying that "bitcoin is not real and it is a scam and that I should not invest on it" Then I started to let them see further and explain that this is not a scam but still they are doubtful. Some of them joined me but still it would be best if I can let them understand about crypto world.

Negative people will always have all the issues, which will make others enter their negative circle, without learning how it works, although even so, bitcoin is often controlled by entities that have a strong investment in this cryptocurrency

• Useful or interesting 1

their lack of knowledge of the world of crypto, they think so and since they are didn't search more they think it is a scam

• +1 1

The people who say that bitcoin is a scam is because they have never tried to invest in bitcoin or if they want to know how cryptocurrencies work, they are people with fear of losing their investment but they lose these profits that they can have but they will never realize if  does not use cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

The reason is the lack of awareness among these people, for example, in the neighborhood in which I live, no one hears the cryptocurrency because it is banned in my country, and if they hear about it, they do not trust it and believe that Internet commerce is a fraud