Who Is The Creator Of Bitcoin - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

Who Is The Creator Of Bitcoin

don't trust anyone cause no one knows who he/she or they are so it is just suggestions, there have been several people who claimed to be satoshi but they were all fake. i think he/she or they are billioners right now so they don't wont attention they just live their own life. good luck and wich happy for them.

different people says different opinions about the creator of bitcoin and crypto currencies market some says that it was created by the satoshi and some says that this is happening with team work but there is no names of team members of crypto market creators.

On 3/20/2020 at 11:37 PM, Zaknov said:

If you search on any website you will find that satoshi nakamoto is the real creator, but i actually don't know if this person actually exists, in fact it may be a group, or even a governeemnt.

I think this will be an endless discussion. We talk about a topic where no one in the world can give a definite answer. The only one who can answer is satoshi. We should talk about whether Satoshi will reveal himself to the public.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

There are many people who will announce that they are the ones who created the bitcoin coin and this is so that they can get fame but all of them are liars because the story of the person who created the bitcoin coin is still complicated until this moment because many people say that the creator of bitcoin coin and there are many people say that the creator of bitcoin coin are More than one person called themselves Satoshi Nakamoto

This news is absolutely not correct according to my opinion, and this Australian businessman is lying when he says he is the creator of bitcoin, all articles indicate that Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin and therefore the coin was named after him.

On 1/6/2020 at 5:06 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Australian entrepreneur, Craig Wright, declared himself the creator of Bitcoin, which has been using the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto.
 His admission ended many years of speculation about who gave birth to the original idea related to this digital cash system.
 Wright provided technical evidence to support his statement using coins that were known to belong to the creators of Bitcoin.
 He has revealed his identity to three media organizations, namely the BBC, The Economist magazine and GQ magazine.

Do you believe the news?  And according to you whether he is really Satosi or not.

to quote

No I won't accept Craig is the inventor of Bitcoin unless he can unlock the real Satoshi Nakamoto wallet I have no reason that he is Satoshi Nakamoto he just a guy who created a fork of Bitcoin because he can't prove that he is the creator of Bitcoin that is why he wants to beat it.

There is no where we can believe that he is the creation of bitcoin, if really he is the creator he should update the bitcoin blockchain, it needs upgrading

i searched for that so Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of Bitcoin but they are 3 founders, Dorian Nakamoto, Craig Wright and Nick Szabo.

On 3/24/2020 at 9:03 PM, Peter Urban said:

No one has revalved this. There are only assumptions who can it be, but no one has admit. I think, that he is dead and 1 mil. BTC ehich he mined are lost.

Satoshi is the inventor of bitcoin. But not many people know who Satoshi is. There is one insane person who claims to be Satoshi but cannot prove himself. This conversation will not stop until Satoshi reveals himself.

This is false news and there are a lot of people who attribute Bitcoin to them but they do not have any evidence and I think that the creator of Bitcoin is not so stupid to admit that he is and I think that the character that made Bitcoin is Japanese origin

Life is great and enjoy it

Bitcoin inventor started his business with the idea about Bitcoin with only a nickname is Satoshi and had no intention of creating a nickname. He used the name Satoshi only in many of his primary email addresses. Not long after he left Bitcoin development, he found that all of his email addresses had been hacked.

I think that Craig is not a real Satoshi Nakamoto, otherwise he would just not talk about himself as a lot of people want to prevent cryptocurrencies from developing.

On 4/18/2020 at 6:57 PM, Qazi said:

Satoshi nakamoto very great person and he have great vision when he make bitcoin, his first objective is to promote and make Bitcoin to familiar 2 the people now his second objective must be make Bitcoin to the highest value in the coin market

Bitcoin is an amazing technology and is very useful for dealing with all forms of bad management or governance. We must thank Satoshi for his intention.

This news is unbelievable because a lot of people tried to steal this wonderful achievement and said they were Satoshi, but if Satoshi wanted to reveal his real name, he wouldn't have done this and concealed his name for 10 years, especially after the great success he achieved

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 hours ago, Summi said:

Yes nobody actually know him, what we all know are stories about him that is that he is not alive or he is dead who knows.

Only his or her family knows the story, and I believe some friends. It doesn't matter for me because satoshi needs privacy and that is for his or her security.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:10 AM, Summi said:

Yes that is for his security actually because this Blockchains he created could had put him in great danger if he was known.

What threats do you think if Satoshi reveals himself to the public? And do you think he will show himself?

I think that he is not the real Satoshi Nakamoto, if he was he would just return all the bitcoins to himself back, as he asked in court to return them to him.. 

On 5/1/2020 at 8:47 AM, Summi said:

He wouldn't show himself, some many authority will be after him and he wouldn't be save anymore from the people.

Totally agreed, he will be risking a lot if he showed himself to the public so I'm really sure that satoshi won't show himself, of course unless someone else that has information on it leaks the information about this but to me it's a highly unlikely scenario.

I think that he is not the real Satoshi Nakamoto because he is trying to prove to someone that he is the Creator of bitcoin, although the real Satoshi does not say anything about himself for many years.

On 5/1/2020 at 11:17 AM, Summi said:

He wouldn't show himself, some many authority will be after him and he wouldn't be save anymore from the people.

Do you think the government will take action on him? What action? Do you think he will get any punishment? But why? And why people will make him not safe anymore?

I think that he is not the real Creator of bitcoin, since no one listens to his opinion in the crypto community. No one still knows who the real Satoshi Nakamoto is.

On 5/6/2020 at 8:14 PM, DoboniAyuuii said:

Bitcoin is so alternative to money, and at that time, many people have wrong mind about bitcoin, if they know him, some authorities may kill him. He would have thought about this and his himself to remain anonymous. 

Wow, that is a serious threat. What are the factors? What authorities did you point here, did you mean a government?

On 5/6/2020 at 8:31 PM, Summi said:

We have a lot of thugs when it comes to people thinking he might be rich except he involved a lot of security personnel. For the government they might force him to make regulations for the coin.

Indeed, Satoshi occupies 1 million bitcoin and that is a big tax income for the government. Funny, they prevent but they want to taste it. However, I'm glad the government is now starting to realize the good things about bitcoin and crypto.

On 06.01.2020 at 12:06, Afrizal rahman said:

Do you believe the news?  And according to you whether he is really Satosi or not.

I personally do not believe that he is the Creator of bitcoin, because the real Creator I think he will not reveal himself, because with the disclosure of his identity, he will add a lot of problems to himself. Craig Wright is not a real Satoshi.

19 hours ago, NevermindNe said:

I personally do not believe that he is the Creator of bitcoin, because the real Creator I think he will not reveal himself, because with the disclosure of his identity, he will add a lot of problems to himself. Craig Wright is not a real Satoshi.

But so far use Satoshi Nakamoto, then the creator is Satoshi. Even people think they are group of individual that created it but the group will be called Satoshi Nakamoto too. It is just an anonymous name which makes bitcoin more decentralized.