Who Is The Creator Of Bitcoin - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

Who Is The Creator Of Bitcoin

As many people say that Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin, but I don't think that Satoshi is one person only. I think that name is a bunch of people who work together in the bitcoin project in the early times before bitcoin release so they can get a better code that we know as bitcoin now. I don't believe with some people who called themselves Satoshi Nakamoto because they need to prove themselves as the right person of Satoshi Nakamoto. I think we should let Satoshi Nakamoto hide, and we don't have to search who he is or where he is now and why he won't show up to the public.

Bitcoin was developed by Satoshi nakamoto.butvi don't have much info on him because nakamoto is a very mysterious person he never showed up himself yeet.thats what I know please correct me if I'm wrong.

An unknown person name satoshi nakamoto introduced us with thr great coin bitcoin.nobody know about him/her.and also volume of bitcoin he/she holding

I just know that Bitcoin is an institutional currency. But I don't know if I have a creator or I haven't heard. If anyone knows. Then help me with the information.

I am heared from some people and reading many articles where i see the name of Bitcoin creators is Satoshi Nakamoto.He was created bitcoin in 2009

• Useful or interesting 1

It's been a long time since Bitcoin was not the sixth grader because he launched this currency and he used it the best and we can earn from it.

We are the curator of bitcoin and we represents the whole cryptoworld as a unique data that is connected by chains. We continue the legacy created by Mr. Nakamoto. Every person joins the crypto will become the founder. 

Craig Wright may be the creator of Bitcoin, but there is one definition. Why didn’t he confess further. If Wright is the creator of Bitcoin, then you need to make updates and raise the price of Bitcoin today. 

I do not believe that, because many people during the past two years claim that they are Satoshi Nakamto so everyone tries to steal the lights from him, so far nobody knows who this person is.

If we take into account the name Satoshi Nakamoto, we will conclusively conclude that it is an Asian name, specifically a Japanese name, but according to analysts, the name can only be a synthesis of meaningful words such as Satoshi, which means clarity and Naka in the sense of relationship and communication, while Moto means original or an organization, these meanings can apply to The person who created Bitcoin.

Satoshi nakamoto is a bitcoin creator. He was born in Japan. He and some of his staff originally created this bitcoin digital currency.

The one who was created bitcoin was the Japanese man named satoshi nakamoto, who were created the bitcoin in 2009 and launched it in 2010

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of the Bitcoin. Bitcoin was created or invented in the year 2008 and by the unknown person or group of people using the name Satoshi Nakamoto and started in 2009 when its source code was released as open-source software. Bitcoins are created as a reward for a process known as mining.

Many people not believe him even the co-founder of ethereum is also not believe that he his the real Satoshi Nakamoto.. That Craig wright is want to be famous in crypto world.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Until the day the news about who actually created the Bitcoin that I know is only Sathosi Nakamoto and about the figure remains a mystery.  And about the news above may be true because he was one of the person who were with Sathosi Nakamoto (group chat) at the time.

On 1/6/2020 at 5:06 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Australian entrepreneur, Craig Wright, declared himself the creator of Bitcoin, which has been using the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto.
 His admission ended many years of speculation about who gave birth to the original idea related to this digital cash system.
 Wright provided technical evidence to support his statement using coins that were known to belong to the creators of Bitcoin.
 He has revealed his identity to three media organizations, namely the BBC, The Economist magazine and GQ magazine.

Do you believe the news?  And according to you whether he is really Satosi or not.

to quote

We can't tell who is the real satoshi nakamoto. Its because no one knows what is his real identity. The only true is he created bitcoin and it is helping us.

There's a lot of news who is really the creator of Bitcoins. But Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of Bitcoins the one who created digital currency. I've searched in google that Nakamoto is the one who created and First Nakamoto is from Japan the First country who legalized Bitcoins and still using in their daily lives to buy some stuff, food etc.

On 1/6/2020 at 5:06 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Australian entrepreneur, Craig Wright, declared himself the creator of Bitcoin, which has been using the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto.
 His admission ended many years of speculation about who gave birth to the original idea related to this digital cash system.
 Wright provided technical evidence to support his statement using coins that were known to belong to the creators of Bitcoin.
 He has revealed his identity to three media organizations, namely the BBC, The Economist magazine and GQ magazine.

Do you believe the news?  And according to you whether he is really Satosi or not.

to quote

Well it's hard to believe on someone claiming he/she is the creator of bitcoin and also maybe the name satoshi Nakamoto is not a person's name but the name of the system or program, we don't know, and no one know I hope in the future there will be an enlightenment.

I watched a documentary stating that the founder of bitcoin satoshi nakamoto has 1 million bitcoins in his possession. Thats very likely since as the creator he would have set aside some bitcoins for himself. The picture of satoshi that has been circulating around is actually a hoax to divert the world in finding out who really is "satoshi nakamoto".

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

It is true that nobody knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is. I would be honoured to shake hands with him and ask him a few things, for instance why he choose to stay anaonymous and what was his vision toward bitcoin and how does he feel about the developments now (presuming it's a he and not a she).

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

1 minute ago, Sapdrx said:

It is true that nobody knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is. I would be honoured to shake hands with him and ask him a few things, for instance why he choose to stay anaonymous and what was his vision toward bitcoin and how does he feel about the developments now (presuming it's a he and not a she).

Me too I would like to meet him in person but I heard he disappeared into thin air I think he is a very interesting and important personality imagine creating a site where people earn money by posting rich and helpful comments 

i have heard that Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of BTC .sometimes people believe on that and some don't.from my side i can't say who is the real creator.some said that satoshi comes from the of Satoshi Nakamoto. 

Three people who were supposedly bitcoin founder Satoshi nakamoto ,One of the most enduring mysteries of bitcoin is that of its founder,satoshi nakamoto .Little is known about him ,he essentially disappeared after releasing whitepaper.The inventor of bitcoin remains a mystery as the volatile digital currency continues to enjoy wild fluctuation in value.

On 1/6/2020 at 2:53 PM, tarekmoin said:

Satoshi Nakamoto is the creater of the Bitcoin. Now Bitcoin is the most valuable coin and first digital coin of cryptocurrency.

Yes..the bitcoin is created by some person whose name is sataoshi nakamoto and he fixed the quantity of the bitcoin for the supply .and it will be remain fixed until the crypto exist